This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites of Passage

Topic » Rites of Passage

3736 days 1 hour ago
Chantra1
Before you enter your final immunity challenge......you through a trail and pick up slabs of wood of all the eliminated contestants......

[Sarah]   
[Matty]
[Jet]
[Eli]
[Dana]
[Cirie]
[Burke]
[Paul]
[Daniel] - "I had a feeling I'd get 10th once again, sorry for not being able to survive longer, I couldn't block off that returning player thing long enough!  Stinks that my closest allies stabbed me, though."
[Nathan]
[Red] - "I might Be out But I am STILL RED. I really enjoyed playing this game I hope Jade or Rob can pull it out. I hope they can take our patched up ship and drive it up the others A**es. I knew I would be a target because Eric had a lot of power in this TC and I never talked to him. Maybe I should have but Social is not strong suit. I knew it was Eric's best move to vote out someone from my side to try and keep the sides even because as soon as we would have had the power with out him he would have been gone and I know that Jade and Rob gave him a final 3 deal and with out me they have more reason to hold it. The Isabella's don't deserve to be there they hardly ever talk. Thank you for letting me play. I hope you don't regret it. I told you i'd try to bring humor to the game and I hope I did. The game would have been different if it would have been Nathan at TC that time. And if the challenge with the coins had been fair. But no point in in complaining about that now I guess. I look forward to voting at the Final Tribal, hopefully I can vote for someone deserving. (I am available to return) Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose. REDWING out! "

[Ismail] - "Well I completely self destructed I should've gone with my gut and voted for Nick or atleast played my idol on myself I fuckin hate Isabela and never should've told them anything Eric my friend shouldn't trust them I give all my luck and wishes to Rob and Jade go get em I'll be back u haven't heard the last of me ahahahha"

[Rhys] - "I regret nothing, I believe in Rhys, deuces. "
[Martin]

Write a little something about your opinion on every player.

Challenge begins @ 4 PM EST.
3736 days 1 hour ago
Chantra1
Martin - "fair enough im out i had great fun nick and jade have done noothing"
3736 days 1 hour ago
robulusjgreisonne
[Sarah]- Quit at the First Tribal. I wish I knew why, but I didn't know her well
[Matty]- The first returnee voted out. I don't know why, but your tribe was fading fast.
[Jet]- You were such a warrior at challenges for your tribe! I don't know why you got voted out, but I was genuinely shocked to see you go
[Eli]- I didn't know you well, but you spent a fair bit of time on Fernandina Island. Maybe that's why.
[Dana] You were probably the person I disliked the most in this game. Don't know what to say but I was happy to see you go.
[Cirie] You won us that challenge one time. So thanks for that. Sorry to see you go but someone had to. You had no social game though, you barely even knew who was on your tribe
[Burke] I thought you were so smug and full of yourself. I might've been wrong but it came across that way. So to see you go, I was happy. You would've been a big player at the merge though, I know that for sure.
[Paul] Too little too late! I wish I could say more about you but you were never around in this game!
[Daniel] - What can I say, I wish you hadn't been voted out. I think you were a good player, maybe you just overplayed a little. But I adore you and wish you were here. But I'm trying to take it home for you and for Espanola!
[Nathan] Strong player and a great leader. I have huge respect for you and your game. If it wasn't for some crafty idol play, I truly believe you'd be here right now.
[Red] - Red! You were probably one of my best friends in this game, and all I can say is that I did this for you! The Heart of Phoenix Rising. Always kept a smile on my face in the face of sheer adversity in this game.
[Ismail] - What can I say Ish? You saved me that one time. I just wish you'd trusted me a bit more and you might have stayed in. I never voted for you. But you're an awesome friend and you made Fernandina Island (Exile Island) your home! I could have used you at Tribal Council a bit earlier!
[Rhys] - Rhys, a stand up guy. An amazing player. Funny as hell. What else can I say? I owe a lot to you too. You're loyal as hell, you stuck to your tribe till the end. Like I said, we'll be friends out of this game.
[Martin] What can I say? I barely knew thee! You helped me pull off a huge move and I thank you for that. You did awesome to get this far. Silent stealth bomber! You should be proud of yourself!
3736 days 1 hour ago
Archerskyfire
Sarah- You were inactive pretty much
Matty- Didn't know you really
Jet- Didn't know you
Eli- Didn't know you
Dana- Dana you were soooo nice!!!!! I'm sorry you had to go, it's just that everyone else had alliances already and you were the only one who didn't. Sorry again :(
Cirie- Didn't know you
Burke- Burke you were awesome too!!! Just not really active, sorry you went
Paul- I didn't know you, sad you couldn't make merge though
Daniel- You were the leader of the other alliance and needed to go sorry
Fowler- Man that idol sucked, u really wish you were still here. Miss you!!!!
Red- I'm sorry you feel that way Red, though I hope we're still friends since we knew each other
Ismail- You voted for me so I hope you don't have hard feelings towards me since we both voted each other lol. Anyways, you were just really dangerous because you could flip. Sorry
Rhys- Rhys you are awesome! But a HUGE threat! Even if I voted with you, it wouldn't have mattered because of the rock so i am sad to see you go. We had great talks
Martin- I'm really sorry I voted against you, I just didn't feel I could trust you :( I hope you'll end up respecting my gameplay and decision. I'll miss you
3736 days ago
robulusjgreisonne
(Anyone else have the Rites of Passage Music playing in their heads as they read/wrote all the tributes?)
3736 days ago
Archerskyfire
(Yes! Lol)
3736 days ago
Econ21
Sarah-  I wanted to work with you in this game but then you quit
Matty-  You just ended up on a losing tribe on the wrong side of the numbers
Jet- It sucks we kept losing because i wish you could have stay, but me and ismail made a pact and we stuck to it
Eli-  Same as Jet pretty much
Dana-  Didnt really know you
Cirie-  Didnt really know you
Burke- I was you could of stayed man, i think we could have done some damage come merge
Paul-  Didnt really know you
Daniel-  You were the leader of your tribe and you tried to control everyone, which is why you went
Fowler- It sucks getting idoled out especially why you need control and numbers
Red- It was your time to go, i couldnt work with your tribe at that moment and i just felt like you were the best one to get rid of
Ismail- I wish you could of survived that tribal. I think if you did we would have  made f3
Rhys-  Sorry i had to get you out man, i repsct you and that is the reason you had to go
Martin- I wish you could have stayed man, everything i told you is true
3735 days 20 hours ago
Murly
[Sarah] - Never spoke. You could have been a good player, though!
[Matty] - First returnee out.. I wish you could have made it further!
[Jet] - A good, strong player. It's a shame you left when you did.
[Eli] - As with Jet, it's a shame you had to go!
[Dana] - We all knew you were a big threat in this game. Thankfully, your tribe voted you out early on because we all know you would have been the one to beat.
[Cirie] - Cirie.. we spoke maybe once or twice? You single handedly won the second immunity for us and I applaud you for that. It's a shame we didn't talk more.
[Burke] - A HUGE threat in this game. A big move made by your tribe.
[Paul] - Never even turned up once.
[Daniel] - AWW MAAAN. I so wish you had stayed. When you got voted out I truly thought myself, Red and Rob were following in your foot steps :(
[Nathan] - Your tribal was brutal. We had it all planned out. You should take it as a compliment because I personally think you were my biggest threat in this game!
[Red] - I love you. Definitely made a good friend here :) I wish you were still here with us, but I shall pull you along in your body bag hehe
[Ismail] - Ohhh my goooddd. I did not want you to go. I knew that if you didn't go though, that I probably wouldn't still be in the game now. It really was one of those votes where I had to think with my head and not my heart :(
[Rhys] - I really respect your honesty in our last conversation. I think you were a good player in the game but we could see through when you were lying. That was your downfall, I think.. trying to play both sides. I hope we can play a game together again some day though :)
[Martin] - LOL. You might think I didn't do anything but I played a massive role. I'm the reason you're out of this game to be honest. I managed to convince Nick to vote you out and told him that you'd win if you made it to the end.. which I admit, was a lie, but if it wasn't you going it was either me or Rob.. and I couldn't let that happen.

open group

Chantra's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!