This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

4507 days 10 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
And with more of a legitimate reason to be upset.

This is the major flaw with open-ID games and the reason why I don't sign up for group games when I know any of the cast -sigh- People always end up aligning with/voting for the people who they already know and it kind of blows. (Similar problem occurs in all-star seasons of bb/survivor/etc)
4507 days 10 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Superman, I could be less upset about your win if you actually did anything instead of say "i played a great game" and "i made alliances" over and over and actually point to shit you did. Or if you'd admit that you didn't win because of your gameplay. One of the two would be nice. "what ever dude" is just more misspelled, poorly-worded bullshit. Your grammar skills are atrocious.
4507 days 10 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I'm just incredibly fucking disappointed because of superman's inability to come up with a single well-reasoned argument and because I wasted two months of my life fighting my heart out in this on a daily basis. -sigh-
4507 days 10 hours ago
Pedlick44
To be clear, I never talked to Superman last game. We talked so much this season, almost every day.
4507 days 10 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I just really fucking hate when I spend so much effort on something and it goes to shit. It makes me pissed off and sad. Like sorry if I was overly bitchy earlier, I just hate that every single day I spent on this and all of the effort I spent was utterly worthless and the fact that the guy I lost to is pretty much incapable of writing a paragraph with proper grammar doesn't help since I wouldn't mind losing to somebody who could defend themselves or write up a legitimate argument. I just feel like a fucking dumbass now for getting so into this shit and then losing by the votes of a jury with half of the people inactive.
4507 days 9 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Ped and I are making up/making out via mail.
4507 days 9 hours ago
Pedlick44
:'( I feel awful.

open group

Survivor: Death Valley (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!