This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

4521 days 22 hours ago
Pedlick44
Damn, didn't mean to get your buttons in as twist...
4521 days 22 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
You did as soon as you pulled a Lex and whined and whinged and pissed and moaned about the fact that I didn't backstab my final three alliance for you. I just never said anything about how selfish you were being because I didn't want to throw away your jury vote.

Like, are you really that entitled that you got upset over the fact that I didn't let you win? Since if you weren't out that round, then you would have won. Do you really think that I should have been loyal to you over the other alliance that I had had earlier? Or are you just unable to comprehend the fact that I'd teamed up with other people in the game besides just you?

The fact that you actually based your final vote off of such fucking rubbish magnifies the stupidity of your bitterness by about a hundred thousand, but I always thought it was completely and utterly ridiculous of you. I had ~other alliances that weren't you~. You weren't the only person I had teamed up with for crying out loud. I had to backstab somebody, and god forbid I backstab the person who approached me, who I was with later and who would have beaten me. The fact that you really think you have any right to be upset at me for keeping my alliance in power instead of letting you win shows a lot about how self-centered you must be.
4521 days 22 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
I don't know. I just can't believe that you really got upset that I didn't screw over my game by handing you a win in favor of going to the end with my original people. That'd be like if you, Gohan and Super had voted me out instead of letting me win and I had gotten pissy about it. It's just ridiculous.
4521 days 22 hours ago
superman11
2 tired to read all that bu tthe part i did read i was loyal with the people i made alliance with as well. and honestly i was threat just because you didnt think i was i was playing a great behind the scenes. you thought sai was sketchy? oh boy i was more. i played a great game rather you think so or not
4521 days 22 hours ago
Pedlick44
But, you want to know what I did do? I GOT OVER IT. You can too, mate. I voted for Superman out of friendship, not because he played a better game. Call me stupid for my morals? Go ahead, just get the hell over it. ;)
4521 days 22 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Uh, no, you weren't sketchy. You never tried to turn my group of three on each other, you never tried to talk to any of us starting at the Gohan boot until the very last second when you decided to stupidly tell Poubelle you had an Idol. Being sketchy implies that you, you know, fuck shit up. Or do anything. My point with loyalty is that I can't even be a Sash or a Russell who loses because they backstabbed a lot; I was loyal to the people who I approached. I didn't approach Gohan for an alliance, or you, or Pedlick, or anybody else who I voted out.

You didn't play a great game. All that you've done to try and defend yourself is say vague shit like "i made alliances" and "i played a good game" and "i had to fight" without elaborating on literally any of it.

And just to clarify, I'm not bitter just because I lost; I'm bitter because I lost to someone worthless due to the jury vote of the single most entitled person I've ever played a game with.
4521 days 22 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
The fact that you got over it doesn't really change the fact that you were a gigantic gaping vagina for like three days.

Wow, you voted for a friend instead of who played the better game. That's soooo sweet.

I didn't call you stupid, but your lack of reading comprehension is starting to do so for me.
4521 days 22 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
You're a good guy and I won't hold this against you later, but Jesus Christ do I hate the entitled way you acted in this game.
4521 days 22 hours ago
Pedlick44
Yes, I was bitter and yes, I acted horribly, but I apologized and got over it.

Congrats Super <3
4521 days 22 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
You still whined about it in your jury question so clearly you weren't over it that much.
4521 days 22 hours ago
superman11
you may say buying the auction vote was stupid but it was smart because i knew you werent gunning for me and i knew i'd make finals..  so it was smart for me
4521 days 22 hours ago
Pedlick44
Lol so? It's just a game.
4521 days 22 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Right and in the context of this game, it pisses me off. I don't hate you on a personal level but I hate the way you acted in this game. Yes, it's a game, so in this game I'm allowed to be as mad at you as I want to be.

I wasn't gunning for you until you bought that vote, at which point you became a huge target. For Christ's sake, at least admit you didn't win due to your gameplay. Jflora voted for you because he was kind of challenged, and Pedlick voted for you out of friendship. At least don't try and talk about the "great game" you played when none of your jury votes were because of it.
4521 days 22 hours ago
Pedlick44
Back at you. I mean, you're acting like I did, but less bitter.
4521 days 22 hours ago
superman11
what ever dude

open group

Survivor: Death Valley (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!