This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #10:Build a Binch Workshop

Topic » Challenge #10:Build a Binch..

3254 days 11 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Ladies. This week you will be in charge of building your own binch from the ground up!

What this means is you will be creating your own drag daughter.
In the Tengaged Drag Race 4 Labs you with your bare hands created your own drag daughter out of nuts and bolts. (She's basically a robot) It is up to you to create the image and bring her to LIFE! This week you will be in charge of making 2 looks.

First your look you must be sporting your best elegant motherly scientist couture.
Second your drag daughter will be how you imagined for ages and finally brought her to life. With all of you making robots make sure she stands out!

But there's more. With your drag daughter I will like some kind of back story on what influenced you to make her. What is her name? and another important thing. Because she is your drag daughter I want her to adapt a snarky tag-line she adopted from her mother. How does this tag-line relate to you? Be sure to make it unique and funny! Most importantly mother to daughter their needs to be a family resemblance. So make it extraordinary!

As for your lip sync this week you must make a look to...

Ladies you will have 4 days to do this.
Any questions regarding this challenge ask me or a fellow judge.

Good luck...and DON'T FUCK IT UP!
3254 days 11 hours ago
_Aria
is there any chance im not going home this week
3254 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
turn it out ria youve done that plenty
3254 days 11 hours ago
GothicZebra
I picked a bad time to do that robot look
3254 days 11 hours ago
AustinRules6969
ria stop acting like you aren't one of the best people here
because you are!!!!!!!!!
3253 days 11 hours ago
_Aria
okay everyone i have relifted my spirits
3253 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
!!!! :)
3253 days 5 hours ago
GothicZebra
I wasn't manufactured with spirit unfortunately.
3252 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
I'm about to become a spirit in this game
3252 days 13 hours ago
Slice
Alma Mater is ugly
3252 days 13 hours ago
Slice
why wasn't this challenge spoiled and cancelled? somebody did a robot look last week you can't use it any more
3252 days 11 hours ago
Slice
THE TWIGGY LASHES RETURN
3252 days 11 hours ago
Zoeygasms
There once was a scientist. An Evil Scientist. An Evil CONFECTIONERY Scientist. Dr. Peach Fuzz.
http://i.imgur.com/KjBNnBV.png

She was on a quest for world beverage domination (and motherhood), so she made her own vending machine/daughter. Her name was Mango Squeeze (.5% Fruit Juice). Mango was made to lure in men with her unique marketing strategy. Pressing her left nipple gave you a regular can of Mango Squeeze, and her right nipple gave you Diet Mango Squeeze.

Mango Squeeze (.5% Fruit Juice) made so much money for her mother. Dr. Fuzz was so happy at how her daughter whored herself out for Dr. Fuzz's benefit. Dr. Fuzz's motto for Mango was "After you've played with a slut or two, drink a refreshing can of Mango Squeeze!"

But one day, Mango Squeeze (.5% Fruit Juice) wanted to make money for herself, so she installed a Slot Machine into her system.

"How dare you whore yourself out for someone other than me! I didn't raise a SLOT... machine. Harlot." Said Dr. Fuzz when she found out. Needless to say, Mango was disowned. But due to the slot machine she'd installed and the recipe, marketing strategy, and readjusted tagline ("After you've played a slot or two, drink a refreshing can of Mango Squeeze!"), she made lots of money. And Dr. Fuzz was bitter, as usual. The end.

Mango Squeeze (.5% Fruit Juice): http://i.imgur.com/1YUrzWY.png
3252 days 10 hours ago
doodyful
That, that...was art
3252 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
When are we blocking Daniel from the group
3252 days 1 hour ago
Slice
When are you gonna stop being fat
She was eliminated a while ago

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race IV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!