This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway #9:Having Fun Isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card!

Topic » Runway #9:Having Fun Isn't..

3254 days 21 hours ago
LiteCitrus
*Echoed cackling is heard*

Ladies we have an extra special guest judge tonight.

Miss Sterling is in the building!
Hey Butter!
3254 days 21 hours ago
ILoveSleep
WILL DUSTY/FERN FINALLY DIE
3254 days 21 hours ago
Stering_butter
:)
3254 days 21 hours ago
Stering_butter
Hello my Litey Delighty
Glad to be here!!!
3254 days 21 hours ago
LiteCitrus
*Clap clap*

Alright ladies. Let's dive into tonight's critiques.
3254 days 21 hours ago
Yaxha
dive into this pussy
3254 days 21 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Let's start off tonight with Alma Mater.
3254 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
I'm not ready to die
3254 days 21 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Alma Mater: http://i.imgur.com/CAmk85B.png

Cody:Alma Mater-I was cracking up at your first read. Then came the second that I couldn't even wait to catch my breath for. This is how you do a read. Not too nice but not too much of an attack. You even printed receipts. Damn gurl! As for your look I am feeling the colorful freakshow princess vibe. She is giving me so much. I thoroughly am impressed!

Torsa: oh my gOddd your reads I am LIVING. I read the jab for fern's out loud on call and I literally had trouble breathing for a few seconds cause I was dying. I also love your avatar!! it's so cute and it had me speechless, good job this week!!

Nick:You really called out Jessie and Fern for fucking I am so done with you. BUT... but, but your runway look didn't make any sense to me. Like your vision seemed kind of skewed, and maybe that's what you were going for, but there were so many elements that either didn't work or didn't work together. I get that you like to be over the top but it's just like...

Sterling: biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch. BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. YOU REALLY CAME FOR EVERYONES SCALPS. Your reads were funny and on point and made sense in my oinion. Job well done. This look is by far my favorite. It is gorgeous and this truly shows that you really do not need a wig to turn out a stunning look. Fantastic
3254 days 21 hours ago
Stering_butter
where is marios
3254 days 21 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Mario: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Rxpq2aV1bc

cause my flop ass can't copy and paste
3254 days 21 hours ago
Stering_butter
u dumb bitch
3254 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
*breathes*
3254 days 21 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Secondly let's talk about Heather Lockwood.
3254 days 21 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Heather Lockwood: http://i.imgur.com/AoBhSXx.png

Cody:Heather Lockwood-You went above and beyond what this challenge asked of you. You just didn't give a fuck and it shows. Your reads were so evil, but I kinda felt like they weren't as much as an attack? You clearly had fun this week which I enjoy. My fear is just that you kinda faded out with your performance? A lot of the other judges weren’t feeling it so I fear for you.

Torsa:Heather Lockwood-i tried for 10 minutes to say something about your reads but i really don't know how to react to them bc they’re very pointed which is ok but yeah, clearly, you enjoyed yourself so good for you!! so i'll just move on to your look. i like how simplistic and cute it is!!

Nick: You doubt yourself too much and it shows, but once again you killed it. Your reads were the best ones in my opinion and the fact that you attacked me is gonna get you disqualified this round but that's fine because HONEY!!!

Sterling:Heather Lockwood-You read way too many people and you wore a headpiece? Okay? Anyway. Even though you broke some rules, I loved your reads. All funny and all sharp. Well done, I just wished you stayed within the lines this week. Also, here is your issue with runway, you focus too much about being pretty and striking and not so much as telling a story. Bald and Beautiful could've been a great chance to show that but no you wanted a pretty gown and a matching necklace. Yes, Pretty, but look beyond just being pretty. I know you are all about being simple but just because you have a very little attention span does not give you the excuse.

Mario: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1tNtsEpBJep
3254 days 21 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Alright third lady of the night is Peach Fuzz.

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race IV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!