This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

4404 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Cmon read that next vote
4404 days 10 hours ago
jogo248
Thatd be nice
4404 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Dramatic pauses
4404 days 10 hours ago
bluedudeman
Sixth jury vote...

The winner of the first ever Bluedudemans Survivor is.... MEARL!!! Congratulations Mearl! You won the final jury vote 5 votes to 2 votes. Jogo you played a great game as well. This was a really good season for my first time hosting and I'm glad I had great players to help me out :P Thank you very much for playing, I'll ask some questions if people ever show up, and I'm about to put up the voting chart.

Once again, congratulations Mearl!
4404 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Wow.. Thank you guys, it is an honor. And good job to Jogo, you deserved being in the finals
4404 days 10 hours ago
jogo248
Grats mearl you deserve it
4404 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
4404 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
If anybody beats me in your point system I'll be shocked lol.
4404 days 10 hours ago
rstar51
im here and congrats Mearl :)
4404 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Win a season: 50pts
Reach finals: 30 pts

Win immunity (indv): 5 pts (x7)
Make merge: 10 pt
Finds Idol: 15

And if i get player of season that'd be 35 more
4404 days 10 hours ago
bluedudeman
http://i.imgur.com/5yO8Y.png

There's the voting chart.

Mearl - Yeah, it'd be pretty impossible to beat you in the points system.

Rstar - I think you said you were going to explain your vote?
4404 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Thanks Rstar
4404 days 10 hours ago
bluedudeman
To be honest, I was surprised Amy voted for Mearl to win. I thought it was going to come to a 3-3 tie before Mrbigcar voted.
4404 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Yeah I'm shocked at Amy's and Link's votes. I think Link may be upset with me from another game lol. I'm gonna get food. bbs.
4404 days 10 hours ago
rstar51
ok i want to explain my vote now, I voted for Mearl, i was mad that 1 time at jogo but i got over it and he did play a great game but then i voted for Mearl for other reasons. Now when i asked my question Jogo did a great job explaining how he played his game  and after thinking long and hard i decided to vote Mearl, Why i voted Mearl was because he didnt even really need a stratigic game he just needed outplay us, when Mearl said he didnt need a stratigical game i was dead out set to vote for jogo, I thought about it and It made more sence if he had lost a challenge there was no need for strategy he would have been voted out so thats why i voted Mearl.

open group

Bluedudeman Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!