This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

4395 days 5 hours ago
bluedudeman
Congratulations to both Jogo and Mearl for making it to the final two.

Here you'll post your speeches and answer questions from the jury.

Good luck :)
4395 days 4 hours ago
rstar51
ill come back later but questions

Mearl - Besides winning every fucking immunity challenge lol what did you do as a big move?

Cochran - explain your game one more time for me please :)
4395 days 4 hours ago
benner_2304
Mearl: I have no question for you... congrats

Jogo: Give me three reason to vote you instead of Mearl
4395 days 3 hours ago
jogo248
Ok I'm sorry guys but I'm at work right now thus cannot answer questions till I get home from work at 9 where I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have for me
4395 days 3 hours ago
Comando6661
Mearl: You did amazing and were part of the come from behind alliance. Do you think that I will vote for you because of that reason only?

Jogo: Give me a short paragraph of why you deserve this more then Mearl?
4395 days 3 hours ago
Comando6661
and to everyone...
I'll see ya in all stars!!!!!!
(lolz)
4395 days 2 hours ago
jogo248
Ok I'm on break now so I'll try to answer as many questions as I cam
4395 days 2 hours ago
saxonmath
Imma the same thing like Shii Ann did (All-star)

Both: Give me a at least 3 reason why you want the other person to win.

I better get into All-Stars :P
4395 days 2 hours ago
jogo248
Rstar- in short my gameplay was doing whatever it took to get me in the finals, whether that was laying low and letting someone else make all the decisions or betraying someone that I knew was better than I am. I do believe that had I not done all of the things that I did I would not be sitting where I am right now
4395 days 2 hours ago
jogo248
Benner- three reasons to vote me instead of mearl are that I was always at a constant struggle at tribal because most of the time I had to work to make sure I stayed in the game for another day. Another is that I actually made big moves in this game and trusted certain people to not betray me, cause if they had I would most certainly not have made it this far. Lastly is that my neck was almost never on the chopping block, I mean besides final 3 and the merge vote I don't believe anyone really even thought of voting for me because I generally tried to manipulate the situation so that I would not be much of a threat or so that someone even more of a threat than I am would go home
4395 days 2 hours ago
jogo248
Saxon- mearl deserves it more because he won all those immunity challenges, he was In charge of the his own tribe when it was still a tribal came and he pulled a fast one on me one time when Amy was sent home
4395 days 2 hours ago
Comando6661
u didnt answer me
4395 days 2 hours ago
jogo248
Commando- I know I've already written a couple of paragraphs for others but if you would like me to be more specific about certain things I would be more than happy to write it when I get home from work, but now unfortunately I have to go back to work
4395 days ago
themissinglink
First of all congratulations to both of you.

Mearl - Was there more to your game than just the physical dominance, if yes please elaborate?

jogo - Is there anything you wish you could have done in this game that your strategy prohibited you from doing?
4395 days ago
jogo248
Missinglink- no because my whole strategy is based on the fact that I will do whatever it takes to win, except sacrifice things in real life like sleep
4394 days 21 hours ago
jogo248
Ok I'm home now so I'll get started on my official jury speech

open group

Bluedudeman Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!