This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3496 days 16 hours ago
Webly
here
3496 days 16 hours ago
jflora18
Here
3496 days 16 hours ago
Kpnna
Yawn so are we starting or should I take a nap? Lol for ceremonies don't wait for me.
3496 days 16 hours ago
smackdownisblue
hi everyone this is the VETO meeting. with this Veto I have the power to use the veto on one of the two nominees made by Austin at this time I will give each nominee why I should it on them
3496 days 16 hours ago
smackdownisblue
3496 days 16 hours ago
BigBrother06
Please use Veto on me!
3496 days 16 hours ago
BigBrother06
"I'm here".
3496 days 16 hours ago
countrygirl15701
Well, I would love if you used the veto on me.  I feel like there's still more in me and I'm not ready to leave.  I would love to be able to play the game longer with everyone.
3496 days 16 hours ago
smackdownisblue
well this one is hard I have been good friends with both noms but I have decided

NOT TO USE THE VETO on Danielle but on Victor
3496 days 16 hours ago
jflora18
*looks at Austin*
3496 days 16 hours ago
Webly
As Head of Household, I must make a renomination. After much more deliberation than expected, I have decided to renominate
Connor. I’m very sorry, but you are a huge threat to the whole house after winning every single veto you got to play in besides the last one. While I did consider your plea, I would have had the majority of the people left coming after me if I nominated anyone else. Now, it’s up to you and Danielle to save yourselves.

This veto ceremony is adjourned.
3496 days 16 hours ago
Connor_
SHOCKER!!!

Gl Danielle <3
3496 days 16 hours ago
Kpnna
It's official! The final nominees are Connor and Dani. Please cast your votes to evict! See you tomorrow (Fri, Nov 21) @ 8pm EST for the eviction and HoH competition!

Have a great night houseguests!
3496 days 16 hours ago
jflora18
*looks at the nominees*
3496 days 16 hours ago
smackdownisblue
goodluck guys

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!