This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

A Big Brother Christmas Applications- Round 1

Topic » A Big Brother Christmas..

3856 days 5 hours ago
Kpnna
Hello possible houseguests!

Applications for Season 11 of Kpnna's Expect the Unexpected are now OPEN. It's Christmas time in the Big Brother house! But that doesn't necessarily mean the houseguests will be any jollier than normal. There will still be backstabbing, lying, and drama! But it's all in the Christmas spirit! It's the season for giving, and with this season's unique twist, there will be no exception. Maybe it will be best to be jolly after all!

"A Big Brother Christmas" is the 11th season of Kpnna's Expect the Unexpected group game series, which has included everything from Big Brother Coaches, Big Brother MVP, The Glass House, and Friends & Foes- a season where you had to keep your friends safe and try to get your foes out; someone was always after you!!

Expect the Unexpected will offer the most realistic Big Brother experience a Tengaged group can offer. You will be able to participate in a stimulated Big Brother experience, compete in competitions, and win a grand prize. The winner of this season will win an iTunes gift card.

ALL HOUSEGUESTS IN THE GAME WILL BE FEATURED ON WIKIA & AN INTRO!

Please watch the video below (1/2 minute long) for a sample of this game, and why you should apply.

FOR ROUND 1, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS POST YOUR NAME BELOW!! :) YOU WILL BE PM'ED MORE INFO LATER.

*If you are a white level, please say so below and add me to your friends list. I'll do the same."

Once again, for round 1, all you have to do is post your name below.

Thank you!

NOTE: Anyone can apply, but if you have played in seasons past, you chances of getting in will decrease.
3856 days 5 hours ago
Kpnna
"Hello! I'm Chris, the Winner of season 6, and the 3rd place finisher in all-stars Season 10! You should apply for A Big Brother Christmas. Go for the prize; I mean it got me Kelly Clarkson music, it ain't better than that! Oh and Kpnna is your host so you know it will be a great season! APPLY NOW WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?"
                                                                                          -Chris (Mybash_)

"My name is Eric and I have played in 2 seasons of Expect the Unexpected- I played in season 9 Big Brother MVP and I played in Season 10 which was All- Stars. The first season I made 2nd place however in All- Stars I was the 2nd evicted. I had fun in BOTH.

Let me say that you will NOT regret applying because this game is so so much fun! The 2 seasons I played in I had a BLAST! This series is the most realistic BB you will ever have! . You get you will seriously enjoy this game! So apply and have fun :3"
                                                                                          -Eric (EM002)
3856 days 5 hours ago
Missalice3
Missy
3856 days 5 hours ago
Nathan1999
Nathan
3856 days 5 hours ago
Bryce12
Bryce
3856 days 5 hours ago
brade900
brade
3856 days 5 hours ago
jflora18
AJ  (jflora)
3856 days 4 hours ago
ladybug5
Jeremy
3856 days 4 hours ago
levonini
Andrew
3856 days 4 hours ago
Lynette
Lynette
3856 days 3 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Mikey
3856 days 3 hours ago
MonaMania
Marco
3856 days 2 hours ago
kyledd
Kyle
3856 days 1 hour ago
Hannah_Parks
Bobby
3856 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
Ryan
3855 days 17 hours ago
Boots22
Darcy

open group

BB, BITCH! Risky Business (Day 22)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!