This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Zimdelinvasor's Game File

Topic » Zimdelinvasor's Game File

3511 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Nobody has talked to me about anything.
That could mean they're going to vote me out for some reason.
Or maybe they're just apathetic.
I don't know.
w/e; if anyone DOES flip on me, I just won't cast my jury vote for them.
3507 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well, my tribe just made it to the final six, which is nice.

Right now, I'm guaranteed to make finals. I've been playing up being a shitty player to some people. I have a final four with Jeremy, Alex, and Joe, and a final three with Jeremy and Alex, and a final five with Jeremy, Alex, Jarrod, and Eddie.

Right now I'm thinking that Jeremy and Joe are big threats. And Alex probably isn't, but he /could/ be, so I'd like to see me, Jarrod, and Eddie in the final three, even though they're the ones I'm not aligned with, lulz.

I'm thinking that once it hits the final six, Joe is the pretty obvious target because he's not in the group of five. After that, I'll convince Alex we have to turn on Jeremy. Whoever Jeremy is voting for (Jarrod or Eddie), Alex, and I have 3 votes to get rid of Jeremy. Then I use Jarrod and Eddie to take out Alex at four. Easy.
3504 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
nbkiller is being the whiniest pissant alive, dear lord

if survivor is so stupid... why did you sign up for it?? multiple times?

he hasn't even messaged me so i mean i can't speak for anyone else but like, if you're not trying EVERY WAY POSSIBLE to get into the majority then lol don't bitch about the game having a flawed construct when you're not even making an effort.
3503 days ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Zimdelinvasor & Gohan:

ZIMDELINVASOR:
So the ideal F3 is me, Alex, and Eddie.
---
Right now, Joe is talking to me about roping in a final four of me, him, Alex, and Eddie. We have talked about it before. Joe wants Jeremy out in 6th.
---
Current plan: Jeremy gets 6th (he thinks Joe will.) Joe gets 5th (he thinks Jarrod will.) Jarrod gets 4th.
---
So, Alex: You, me, Eddie, and Joe are going to make a fake pact. It'll be truthful through the F6, where Jeremy will go home. After that we just tell Eddie, dude, Joe doesn't want you in the end -- and I have chat logs that would prove that. (Joe says he wants it to be me and him and he doesn't care who the third one is.) So then we make an F3 with Eddie and ride it to the end.
---
Sound good?
3502 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Dragotistic is an obnoxious, whiny, petulant fuck.

"Waaaaah, I lost a game!"

Poor fucking baby.

So does everyone else at one point or another.

Get the fuck over it.

You know what you fucking sign up for. A few people have to get voted out and still vote for someone to win. That's what the game fucking is. Quit your immature, childish whining and grow the fuck up.

What the hell makes you so fucking important that you're immune from this process? Like all the OTHER people have to serve on the jury but you don't?

He must be nine years old.
3500 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Hmm.

Seems like Eddie is a bigger jury threat than Joe.

Gotta re-evaluate.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!