This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Zimdelinvasor's Game File

Topic » Zimdelinvasor's Game File

3542 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Keith is scrambling.

It won't affect anything.

If it does, Colts goes home.

I still don't know who Colts is.

They're interchangeable to me. Whatever.

It'll be Keith, though.
3542 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
people are constantly asking about whether i'm voting for colts or for keith

lol i keep forgetting i actually voted for alex
3542 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Stupid fucking host decided to delay Tribal Council and make the challenge non-live.

Ugh.

I just want someone to go home already.

Oh well. I guess this does give more time to plan things out.

Because Alex probably /will/ freak out about getting a vote. That's why I chose him. It should be fun.
3542 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
KEITH: I'm sure I have a majority.
KEITH: I don't know if I have a majority.
KEITH: You should keep me because the other person isn't really trying, and I'm talking to a bunch of people to try and get a vote to go my way.
KEITH: Also, I'm too tired to keep talking strategy to you. Go talk to Mearl.

Maybe the least effective pitch ever.

The fact that he's clearly in with Mearl sounds a little sketch and undesirable. Just more reason to want him out.
I still can keep my vote safely on Alex, though. Eddie, Jeremy, Alex, Colt, and Bingo voting for Keith ensures at least 5. Even if everyone else decides to take out Colt, that's 5-5-1, and then on the revote I just take out Keith. No big deal.
3542 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Keith has resorted to angrily insulting me in order to try and get my vote.

"I just wanna stay for the fact I'm actually going to be on, why is that so hard for you all to comprehend?!?! Whoever lead this vote against me I wanna know. Because clearly none of you care for strategy Nor challenges..."

Don't really know why he thinks that'll work.

I get that he's pissed, but like... don't just insult people whose votes you're trying to win over to your side? That isn't going to work out... ever, really.
3542 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Mearl now says he wants our alliance to extend from me/him/Alex to me/him/Alex/Spinner.

Given that he already has a side deal with MMA and Eddie, and he's apparently friends with Joe and Chastain... that means he's trying to be aligned with nine of the ten people who will survive this Tribal Council.

@_@

Talk about overplaying.

Like... he thinks people aren't going to talk?

That's just horrible gameplay at that rate.

There is no reason for him to survive a single Tribal Council.
3542 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Mearl is so fucking full of himself that I REALLY want to take him out first just because the idea of Mearl as a first boot is hilarious as shit

But it's too late for that, especially since Jarrod isn't online
3542 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Zimdelinvasor & Mearl:

ZIMDELINVASOR:
What's going down with the vote?
-----
Is it still a straightforward Keith one?
-----
He was telling me that he had numbers and to talk to you, but I don't know if he was bullshitting, and apparently he's told people that he definitely has me on his side.

MEARL.
He said that yeah. Votes are going his way and going colts way too. Not sure where the vies will land. Keith is a bigger competitor but we already have a strong tribe. Who will be more of a player we can utilize later

ZIMDELINVASOR:
I mean, where is your vote going? Mine is still locked in on Keith.

MEARL:
I'm willing to vote either but I'm locked in the same way right now. Perhaps we should soldifu a strong 5 or 6

ZIMDELINVASOR:
I agree; I haven't been as active in that regard as I could have been, and something stronger than this loose coalition of three would be better.
Who are you thinking we could go along with?

MEARL:
Spinner seems to be alone and if colt stays same with him. I'm okay with anyone though

ZIMDELINVASOR:
I was thinking along the same lines. Colt has been offline the whole time and, yeah, Spinner seems like an outsider. They'd def be the easiest to rope in so we can approach them about it

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Colts has officially said he's down for it via PM

MEARL:
Awesome! One down. Would Gohan be good for these people?
3542 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Glad to see that the Keith vote played out incredibly simply.
Makes me confident that the Mearl one will play out much the same.

Alex isn't, like, FREAKING OUT about getting a vote... but in our alliance's Skype chat, we're going through everyone who could have done it and it's just entertaining knowing how pointless it all is.
And apparently I messed up some record he had, so that's sort of funny.
3542 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
i swear i turned gayer just reading the end of this:

[11:29:56 PM] Eddie Alaniz: Does he honestly think hes Will Kirby While he actually thinks were a bunch of janelle and erika's letting him get further LIKE SERIOUSLY? We ain't that dumb Mearl! You messed with the WRONG bitches boo xoxo (happy)
3542 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Zimdelinvasor & Mearl:

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Have you gotten the chance to talk to Spinner yet?
-----
Me, you, Alex, and Jeff are all on the same page; if we add in Spinner formally then that's half the tribe already which is amazing

MEARL:
I have not. He is very go with the flow right now it seems

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Do you still think he'd be good with joining us?

MEARL:
I'd be more surprised if he wasn't

ZIMDELINVASOR:
I'll send him a message, then
3542 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Nothing has really changed.

Mearl, Alex, Jeff, and I are officially in an alliance. I just sent the invite to Austin, so I guess that's something, since Mearl allegedly hasn't talked to him yet.

Alex, Jarrod, Jeremy, Eddie, and I are the real alliance. We have 5 votes out of 10. We will be targeting Mearl next because he is playing a stupid, arrogant, douchey game.

Apparently Mearl through Shadi under the bus. That would give us 6. Colts will probably do whatever, and Austin too, if I make it apparent to them that Mearl has been aligning with other people, so that's 8.

Sucks to be Joe. I can try to team up with him once he's on his own or something. String him along as a side deal, I don't know.

If I am 100% secure in the majority, I'll probably vote for Alex again just for the hell of it.

But if there's ANY doubt about anyone else voting with us -- since I don't want to risk a 5-4-1 thing or whatever -- then I won't. I really want to make sure Mearl goes home next. Then I can go back to randomly voting for Alex.
3542 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Zimdelinvasor & Spinner:

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Hey, so Mearl and I have been talking and have joined up with Alex as well
-----
We think that you'd also be a great person to add, if you'd be down for that?
-----
And Jeff is someone we could also get on our side since he's been pretty much AWOL in general and got votes at the last TC.

SPINNER:
Sounds cool with me man. But that's just five.
3542 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I wonder when the host will realize it should be "runners-up".
3540 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
nothing has changed except the inevitable has been delayed

kind of regret spamming for the challenge since i want mearl out

actually i kind of regretted spamming as soon as i finished spamming and realized i actually don't care about winning this challenge so much as eliminating mearl

i'll prob throw the next one in case of a swap

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!