This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Caliboy's Game File

Topic » Caliboy's Game File

3492 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) How does it feel to have beaten SIXTEEN people so far, and be in the FINAL SIX?
It is awesome, I knew I could be one of the people, but with the pagonging it did bring me fear as I had to lay really low from my other tribemates in order to be in the position I am in now.

2) Thoughts on the other 5 castaways?
Honestly I feel I can beat any of them if I make finals as the only runner-up. Thats the challenge part. Joker thought I was him on the last vote assuming Gohan did too without seieng the double blindside of Russ going. JArrod has made a promise n do think he hold by it now that Jeremey has told me he has my back. However feel he easily want to get rid of me anytime soon. But I like eddie too tho havent talk to him in this game. Just jarrod told me he is with us.

3) Why do you think you can win?
I think I can win if I convince jarrod and Eddie that Jeremey is a key player who will beat them in jury with the side of my tribemates I make whatever fake conversations I like about how we would vote and the perceptions they have. I can win as the only runner-up and player who actually wants to win one of your survivor games and this one would be the icing on the cake.

4) End game strategy?
Convince players that keeping me is the best for their game. I can say Rshow and NB don't like me personally as we were opposing sides and drago only flip because of Rich. But the only votes I would get is Sarge and Andy. And can say that is prolly not true as I think each runner up would respect my game and vote for me. I know I got Andy rooting for me.

5) Do you think it is a F2 or F3? What do you hope for and why?
I hope it is a f3 and def think it is. It makes the most sense. A 10 man jury is stupid and not survivor like one bit and like the traditional sense of a 9 man jury. PLus a F3 is def more entertaining to see how the votes carry and how each other player would vote. Even tho I lost in my F3 challenge when I should of won but people kept giving my game to Keith which is unjust cuz It was honestly all me but none of them knew n some were bitter.

6) Anything Else?
Just know that I am awesome and doing my best, my part of being inactive and low amongst the last tribals was on purpose due to the pagonging and also due to a really busy work schedule lol. Now that school has started work is limited and I can hopefully pull a good effort in challenges if needed.
3491 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Hopfully I can work Alex and Jer maybe to flip the switch on eddie or Bingo but I dont think that get me to F3. So might have to do alex after and than get 2 of the 3 to realize they lose to either Bingo Or Jer if in FInals as I am not one who can win due to a few runner ups hating me alongside of the winners who I bagged on in tribals lol.
3490 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I dont see why Eddie had to tie the vote if he's sick let his allies (Me Bingo and JEr make Finals without causing this drift by voting to tie with the other side he doesnt make any sense to me right now.
3489 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Alright I am so happy to have won this Immunity for I feel like I would of been safe without it due to having Jarrod and Jer legitamely behind me I feel due to the hate when both been having. But honestly the Jury shouldnt be approaching them when they ass is out saying how my ass needs to go. Like I get it I am a runner up who y'all hate but Jer and Jarrod still has a good chance at beating me, which at least is my biggest case with them whether they believe it or not. Honestly with the stuff I feed them I too believe that I might actually lose to one of them as those 2 are front runners for the jury likings. But that shit I did warn Russ and ALex about which is prolly why they hate me for going to their side when I mention it. But honestly those 2 would get rid of me right once I do their bidding, unlike Jarrod and Jer I feel but they might cut me for Eddie as an easier battle for the two to face it out.

But honestly I hope thats not the case. Anyways I hate Alex and thats my vote, i know hes been talking mad shit about me so I aint about that life as he knows to not message me about anything cuz his game has failed him so hard. Yes I may called Russ and Alex out early saying they got their games wrong but that was my strategy to mess with all their heads to run to me. Even tho I backstab russ so hard turning a vote that they needed onto them giving me a chance at Finals. Honestly I feel like I am playing a smart game and if jury can't respect that in the end if I make FInals at least I had one last run to plead my case in your last game.

But for reals I hope Jer and Jarron winning once would give me a chance at a win for your series for sake of a challenge and for loyalty. As hell those 2 would not be there without me and if they do cut me out I can hell make a case to why Eddie deserves to win over those 2 whcih I might bring up. but F4 challenge I will do my best to Bring it home!
3487 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
SO you know the jury sucks. Already has their been bribes of votes and other things from last tribal so fucking Alex could stay over eddie I am mad. Its annoying cuz I know its Russ my favorite person in the whole Jury *Eyerolls* I want best for you but damn I deserve to be here and want finals badly but opposing jury members are already taling shit about me and etc and influencing this game its quite obnoxious and annoying. I dont know how to hold up if I lose this challenge grr. Its lame eddie was suppose to be here with us stupid Jarrod giving in to whatever crap Russ said or did.
3486 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I suck I am done, I got to one of the top unniversities and I can't well honestly I dont even know how I am in Davis as its killing me too. meh I am just tired and burnt out. I tried, my ass s getting 4th :/ Stupid bingo not believing me that I still could lose to him and jer in Finals none of the 3 believes that because of Jury's ear behind them ugh disgusting. Esp the blackmail that one did just so he keeps Alex in this game over Eddie, which is why jarrod wont get my vote and giving it to Jeremy and will convince jury the same, which is I know what Jer is hoping I would do so might see me in a fire tie breaking challenge.. Hopefully I win that and that Jer sticks to that plan!
3486 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
SO here is an update. My charm and shade of the game is potentially working unless it is a ploy to throw my vote. Let me explain. I tarnish Jarrod's game by exclaiming that I dont hold any respect for him for his vote last round as its still hard to depict if he did take it due any threat/bribe on behalf of russ and me respecting Jer's game more for brushing it off and hence why Jer may have lost 33% from the winner's votes. Regardless kind of tarnish that he have all the runner ups support as he kinda does and I being on jury may too since I still can't buy in Jarrod's reasoning last round (Eddie's excuse feels like a cop out). Idk part of me hates Russ but he kind of helped me fight a case on to why I should be in finals between Alex and Jarrod. Which Alex is getting sick of and apparently hates him more than me as to wanting to vote him out this round. Now this is where I do not know where to vote.

Hence why i am not voting just yet. Jeremy is also not sure where his vote will be as he is skeptical tarnishing Jarrods game too which I find weird but whatever. At this point this could all be something they using to report back to jeremy to get me out uniamously but that be kind of foolish as it still have my support as a jury member. Either or me as jury member does hold some power over them and so if they rather lose to me or Him ALEX claimed he would rather lose to me, so thats something and one that I am holding onto. Ok well until I get more from Jer I dont know where I stand and the votes as I am still skeptical of what results could play out. They turn a Fireburning challenge from  Me and alex to Me and jeremy for all I know.

But with me voting Jeremy they claim it be a 2-1-1 vote since Jarrod promised he wont vote his name down. Must of made that pact at last TC in case would happen. Hmm now I have to sit upon and think but first OFF to the BARS! Mojito night in Davis! I really want to make finals and plead my case to win this game for I feel I deserve it most esp if I do end up making it. If I dont well you better give me POS or something cuz I bullshitted my way to this point so hard to have a standing chance. :P
3485 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Ok well this is it, The ultimate decision to see who is telling the truth and who is for realz. I am so split right now but maybe I should risk it by voting who I think I can win against in Finals. If Alex is really worried about Jer winning it over jarrod and him if I do go than maybe smarter to vote Jer out. Just for the sake that it takes one less threat out in finals. Tho I am the ultimate threat.

Being the ultimate threat its hard cuz all 3 could play me right now and Jer said that If I see an better opportunity than to take it cuz he doesnt know what he do during the tie breaker. Meaning his vote is going to be at alex and that he may think that Alex and Jarrod are voting me. But this could be a set up but it be really foolish for them to be one so I think my best vote right now is to vote out Jeremy just because if I am in finals with jarrod and jer I may still lose but if with jarrod and alex I think I actually have a good chance. So eff it that is the risk I am taking as I do not want to face anyone in a fire making challenge as tbh I dont effing get it lol. And I think Alex is really on same boat on NOT wanting to go to a fire making challenge so with that said it seams like it is genuine that he does want me in finals over Jer, but I could be wrong however still a risk that I am willing to make.

If I am cross they know my vote n support is for Jer so I got that going for me and them.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!