This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Caliboy's Game File

Topic » Caliboy's Game File

3523 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Caliboy's confessionals and possibly mail logs will be posted here.
3523 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) How's it feel to be in the FINAL season, as one of 18 former finalists?
It feels awesome to be in the final potential season as I try to redeem myself as a winner, which I was robbed from tylerkieth. I played a similar game as him although I literally planted everything while his friends in jury wrongly gave credit to him. However with this chance I hope to envision a new height of strategy and hopefully end up on top. But shall be a challenge with this cast. 

2) What's your strategy coming into this game?
My strategy is to be active as can be but not to in control but not clueless one bit. I want to be able to have a solid alliance where than can take out any potentail threats that get in my way. However if I know I can't beat em join em until further notice. Its a numbers game and just have to prey to get them.

3) Thoughts on the cast/tribes?
This cast I am iffy on just cuz half of em I do not really know, but down to vote them out as there's still a good amount that I do know and trust which mainly is Andy. Maybe Rshow, Drago and peaceout as well. But my main ally will be Andy which I feel. As to the winners side I trust Bingo and Mearl and maybe Jeremy joker and gohan depending what the situations are like at merge. However one I want to see gone is piddu, i just don't have good history with that guy as a season with him and shadow where a lot of deceit form when I wanted to split them up by still being allies. In the end left with a sour taste and eh with him.

4) Potential allies? Potential targets/enemies?
I think above shows my potential allies and targets.

5) Why do you think you can either win again (if a former winner) or finally win (if a former runner-up)?
I think I can win if the cards are right, its so hard to say as with this cast its going to be a big challenge. In this game you do not want to get to cocky or in your head, but in order for me to win I know it will take a good amount of investment and strategy to do so. And at this first stage of game is to see how to adapt and grow foward into the winner that I want to be. Survivor is all about adaption.

6) How hard do you expect this season to be, and with no twists involved, even no idols, how's that shape this season?
I expect this to be a tough one, a numbers game at best with back stabs and deceit,with the line drawn of winners vs runner ups. I'd hate for my tribe to be pagong as I see this being a showdown of Andy vs Piddu depending on each challenge (speed n such) to also other realms of difficulties. I feel like my tribemates could also see me as around a 3-5 boot if don't play cards right. And that I will have to try to change, but who knows.
3523 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Addrian & Caliboy:

ADDRIAN:
hey i would like to start an alliance with you.  I know i can get erik with us, and if you could get someone we could be a 4 person alliance or maybe 5?

CALIBOY:
Ahh hey, yeah I am open to such ideas as I may be able to get Andy/AMf on board as I am both new to you and Erick but think this would be an unlikely allaince that could actually work and pull through, I like it. Esp since I feel some other tribemates could pull either direction against us, but could follow that back with something else for our direction. So yeah I am in on this matter as so far only talked to you and andy, who I feel can trust.
3523 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Addrian, Amf, Caliboy, & Awwsum:

ADDRIAN:
ok sean and erik ive talked to you guys about starting this alliance, and andy sean told me about you. now i figured me and erik were in the same season, and you two were in the same season.  so i just wanted to get evryone together and see if everyone was cool with this. like you said sean this is an unlikely alliance that would work in our favor. we're 4 votes we'd probably just need one more vote for numbers. but i think you guys could be trustworthy and we could make merge easily. what do you all think

AMF:
I agree and I think this alliance is a great idea

CALIBOY:
Agreed I am in, it is a numbers game and think we can easily target another person outside of our group. But into hopefully a winning tribe as well by keeping each other safe and bound for merge.

ADDRIAN:
yes this sound great. lets of course try and win immunity for our tribe, but keep each other safe so we make merge.

AWWSUM:
So do I. If we do this correctly, we can stay until the final 4! :D

AMF:
I think I would be able to pull in Nick
3522 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Addrian, Caliboy, Amf, & Awwsum:

ADDRIAN:
so i made a side alliance with wyatt so i could control his vote so that we have the numbers when we need them

AMF:
ok sounds good

CALIBOY:
Alright for sure, sounds good looks like we have the numbers.
3521 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Addrian, Amf, Caliboy, & Awwsum:

ADDRIAN:
you won immunity i think you should choose who we vote out first

AMF:
personally id like to vote for Michael first because history shows that he doesn't like to work with me lmao but yeah

ADDRIAN:
so are you guys ok with voting michael out im down

AMD:
I am and I think I can get majority to vote for him too

ADDRIAN:
ok nevermind on wyatt tried to tell him to vote micahel and hes like i think we could use him.  hes probably going to rat me out to him lol. andy did you get anyone to vote out michael

AMF:
No but some other people want to vote out wyatt LOL

ADDRIAN:
lmfao! i say we vote him out since he thinks its better to keep michale lmao

AMF:
LMAO ok wyatt it is then

ADDRIAN:
ok so us 4 how many othe rpeople do you know thats voting him out

AMF:
as far as i know... everyone

ADDRIAN:
alright wyatt it is

AMF:
LOL now everyone wants to vote out cfff.... OMG these people are so bipolar

ADDRIAN:
lol i already did wyatt
3519 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge & Caliboy:

SARGE:
I know I am a late joiner to the cast of Gaia's game and you probably have formed an alliance. But, I am hoping you give me a chance to rekindle our tight bond yet again. We are always a strong duo and I think we could make some damage in this game if you want.  Keep me in the loop man.

CALIBOY:
Can do man sorry it's been hetic here for me since I been visiting home and glad you join in. Numbers wise I keep you posted but glad cff is the target this round over any of us. So thanks for that.

SARGE:
The numbers are on our side already man. People approached and I told Alex (Rshow) that you are a trustworthy person and that he would work as a team with you, him and I.

CALIBOY:
Oh ok awesome Im glad to hear, we shall rock this  out I feel xD
3518 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Caliboy, Amf, Addrian, & Awwsum:

CALIBOY:
Guys It is evident we are going to tribal, but out of the others that I havent really talk to nor trust is Drago/Colden, Nick/Nbkiller, and Wyatt. I think we can easily stick together and vote 1 of the 3 out as this is our solid 4. Also another note I think after this tribal we need to message everyone saying that we need to stick together at tribe swap and potentially pull for the tribe with the most RunnerUps to throw any challenges if neccesairly so we dont go down in numbers. May be a risk but maybe one that be worth it for us but again idk just some thoughts that I am contemplating on. I know its only going down in one # right now but still worrying for what's ahead if dont pull together.

AMF:
I say we try to get Wyatt out because I don't think he is necessarily working with other people and we can get the votes to take him out. Other people said theyd vote for him next. And I definitely don't want a 2-time winner to come from this game so the runners up have to take charge

ADDRIAN:
Yes I agree. I wanted to go for Wyatt last week but I think this is the time I cut him off

CALIBOY:
Mmm K lets do Wyatt than, I am on board. Hopefully y'all not mad about the other 2 I listed as just  seeing what our options could be. But a happy tribe is a strong tribe so lets do it :D

ADDRIAN:
No those were good ideas. But we have to win challenge for sure
3518 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Alright so this is a light game so far, but this final 4 I am in with Andy, and the other 2 Adrian and whats his face is perfect since Cudderwe are 4 from 3 person finales and thus I have Sarge who wants to work with me and keep me safe n secure with him and Rshow and whoever else. However by getting rid of wyatt takes some pressure from us playing a hand of side lines as a tribe as this vote should be cohesive and smooth from the looks of it.
3518 days ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge & Caliboy:

SARGE:
I hope you didn't vote against me with Wyatt. I have been told you were the 4th vote but if its not you and you know please let me know.

CALIBOY:
Dude no I voted with you on wyatt, idk who would tell you it was me, Wyatt hasnt even approach me on the vote as was surprised u were the 2nd target as thought t might been me or more of a 8-1 vote or what not. As I am not even sure how line is drawn. As I know Andy, you, Addrian, and awwesum11 told me we were set on wyatt. Not sure who the other vote was with us than.

SARGE:
I don't think Addrian and aweesum voted Wyatt out as I have never talked to them. Are you sure they voted Wyatt out?  You need to research a little closer man with them. I have never talked to them. If you could play it cool and say to them wow I cant believe Sarge stayed and see what they say.

CALIBOY:
Mmm I am pretty sure they did, I know andy told me they were doing it so I followed as I thought he was almost going to go over Cfff last round but yet idk thats why when you message me saying Wyatt this round, I knew because of Andy and the other 2 saying thats seams to be majority. Idk I gave them 3 options (Wyatt, Drago, and Nbkiller) as those are the 3 I dont trust and they said we should do wyatt and so I figured the #s were there in that direction from there forth.

SARGE:
Talk to them man and make it look like they voted me out of the game. If in fact they voted to keep me then I need to rethink some things man.  Talk to Andy to as though you are not talking to me and see where some allegiances he thinks are right now.  I think 3 people I thought I trusted is lying.  I may need to talk to these new people I don't know. But, I am afraid to as I think they voted me out.

CALIBOY:
Mm K can do I get back to what responses they say. But tell me what lines do you think the votes was like cuz I am weiry myself but pretty sure about those 3 voting with us as you 4 have been the ones I've pretty much heard things from. And I just went along with it since I thought it was a group mindset on Wyatt being taken out.

SARGE:
I thought it would be 7-3 vote.  Amf, you, me nbkiller, rshow, peace and drago voting wyatt out.  I have never talked to the other two. I am sure they voted me out bur I could be completely wrong.  Form an alliance with those 2 man and see chat with them as a 3 person group that way you get their insight. If I go then you go man as I think this tribe will come after you if I get voted out.

CALIBOY:
Well I can not tell with the last 4 you mention on who voted with you.
Honestly I am pretty sure Andy myself, Addrian and Eric had voted wyatt this round. It is possible that Addrian and Eric split the votes between you and Wyatt, but I doubt it. But if us 5 vote together next round and target Nbkiller, drago, peace or rshow depending who we all trust the least I am sure is def a possible outcome to be done, but I really wish we win next immunity challenge so dont have to fret. But again I am quite sure that Adrian and Andy had voted Wyatt. Eric (awesum11) I am sure could have too as not sure out of the other 4 who voted with us. Meaning either 1-2 from the 4 voted with us if Addrian and Eric split it or something. But honestly dont know as I thought you trusted Rshow most as well so maybe it was drago, nbkiller, and peace who voted with wyatt. Hoenstly I shall wait for any of those 4 to message me but none has. However if we do lose next round we will at least see who they want to target but I am telling you us 2 keeping each other safe is important to me too for my game and yours.

SARGE:
Well, I need you to do a huge favor...pvt andy, awesum, and addrian and ask to form a tight four person alliance and say you can get one more to make a solid five but don't say its me until they agree to do it.  I need you man to pull this big move and get them tight with you in an alliance.

CALIBOY:
Lmao to be honest we already have one that'
3518 days ago
Gaiaphage
CALIBOY:
Lmao to be honest we already have one that's why I am quite positive we had the numbers on Wyatt as that's the direction Andy and us made this round. Which is why I am bewildered to see that you were the 2nd target. Addriam has been the only one who responded so far that they voted Wyatt as other 2 Are offline. Anywho I want me and you with Andy to work together as honestly you two are who I trust most. I am not messing with this four alliance already being establish as our seasons were the ones with two runner ups (F3s). But that shouldn't scare you because to me you are a better # to have for me than those 2 since I don't trust the others who haven't talk to me and at some point know that we must split Addrian and Eric as well. Since last round was so unanimous I honestly thought this round was going to be too. I pretty much told you my whole hand to hopefully better both our games.  so plz let's take it upon us to turn on the other side that 1) hasn't message me yet and 2) ones I don't even think I could trust.

SARGE:
I am confused by what you said but I am trusting you man.

CALIBOY:
Adrian, awesum11,Andy, and I are in a 4 person alliance from day 1 so this is why I am confident that they voted wyatt this round as thats what we agreed upon when I mention 3 names (Wyatt, Drago, and NB) and they confirm wyatt as thats what they thought majority was doing (perhaps andy knew from what you told him) And so us 5 working together is easily plausible since we both need each other plus I am still new to Adrian and awesum11 so getting rid of them when needed won't be a problem for me. For you and Andy I trust the most in this game.

SARGE:
Well, I need those two guys to talk to me. I need a 5 person convo in order to confirm this alliance and if they are down for it.  I need some assurance.  They need to come to me man. I know I can trust Andy and you but I need the other two to approach me soon.
3518 days ago
Gaiaphage

CALIBOY:
Ok guys did yall all vote wyatt out, cuz I had no idea about sarge being the other targets. I jsut want to know where the lines looks at in the moment as we stay strong and not have 1 of us 4 being in jeopardy.

AWWSUM:
Yeppers! :D (sorry for not talking much, I've had a lot of school stuff to do, so I'm not online as much anymore. I think it'll be better, though)

CALIBOY:
Guys if we do lose, We need to take Sarge in on our vote which believe we already have as on outs. I am telling him us 4 has not targeted him so he should lean towards us as we vote one of the 3 out if we do lose (Peace, Drago, or NB) But hopefully we win this round!
3518 days ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, Caliboy, & Amf:

SARGE:
Hey guys! I am messaging us together as I trust you both 100 percent.  This game is crazy right now. I honestly don't know who we 3 can trust.  We need two people and people are lying to us all.  We need to think of a way to work this group of 3 to our advantage. What do you say?  Ideas on who we can get and trust.

AMF:
I have no clue honestly

CALIBOY.
OK on the vote I still think Adriann and awesum11 were with us on voting Wyatt, no one has came to me or Andy on voting you out, hence to idk who else saved you from that side. Sarge you need to tell us who you trust from the 4 (Peace, NB, Rshow, and drago) cuz 1-3 of them are lying. And it is plausible that Adrian and awesum11 voted you but to me that doesnt make much sense.
-----
Honestly we all just have to repost back on what names goes around from different sides And just hope we deter any names that belongs to us. By suggesting other names.

SARGE:
ok...I am thinking it was Peace.   Who do you think we should target this round?

CALIBOY:
I say we throw NBkiller, drago names around. Thinking people may want to do drago esp from sound of it Awesum11 and adrian may be on board for that. I know it was a luck challenge but pushing for him might work to keep us 3 safe. And if you think peace is with you than he could follow. Honestly all we can do is report back to each other on names and whats being stirred.

SARGE:
okay but if u guys have a connection with the other two Awesum and Adrian...get them on board for Drago...if that is what we are agreeing on.

AMF:
i guess thats fine with me

CALIBOY:
Honestly all we have to do is report names and sides on how they are voting and keep our names out of it and we should be good. No reason to turn on each other as sarge neither one of us voted you out this round. Its def plausible to keep us safe and control numbers.
Let the targetting deter from us to a solid threat/untrustworthy person.

AMF:
I agree. The three of us can be solid for a long time
-----
Also, I'd personally prefer to target peace over Coldan, but ill do either

SARGE:
I agree and not turning on u 2.  I think we should go for Peace as I think we all trust him the least.  If you two have connection with awesum or the other...throw a hint for peace as I don't want the others grabbing them in.

CALIBOY:
Oh ok when you said Peace I thought you meant you trust that he voted to save you, but if not case than I have no problem trying to pin his name out as a contender thru the door.

SARGE:
Sounds good but we need to tread lightly.  Maybe ask the other two who they would like to bote for?  See what they say.
3517 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage

CALIBOY:
So guys not to be the pest but what y'all thinking for the vote tonight? I dont want to say names since I dont know where y'all thinking and at with who should go.

AMF:
yeah I don't know either

ADDRIAN:
Sorry I wasn't there guys big brother was in and I suck at multitasking

CALIBOY:
Oh Don't sweat about it, it was a luck challenge so numbers wasn't crucial.
we have a few options to consider guys. Also need to consider we want to grab as our 5th number and I think getting sarge to vote with us would be easy too. Or option to vote him out but I dont see sarge as a threat for us as think we can trust him since I think the other 4 he knows hasn't been honest with him.
-----
Idk those are my thoughts at the moment.

AMF:
I like that... who do we vote though?

ADDRIAN:
Alright well I'm cool with being sarge on board. Now for who to vote out I say coldan or rshowfreak(don't know his game name)

CALIBOY:
Coldan is drago? and Rshows name is Alex I believe. I could be on board with that, who else do you guys think we can trust? I am not familar with Peace or NB/Nick either but ya I think we should be good with just 5 and pull sarge in with a vote should we do a group message with him in as to who think or like to target? Perhaps give him our 2 names to decifer on?

ADDRIAN:
Yea I would be good with just sarge, but in the message don't make it seem like we're altogether . Make it seem like you brought us together just to talk about the vote as a tribe or something. Just I'm case he's working with someone else.

AMF:
ok so who are we voting?
3517 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I like to think that peace rshow drago and NBkiller would message me at some point but fact that they haven't amuses me as they got it wrong with trying to vote sarge last round. My trust is mainly in sarge and Andy tho feel Eric and Addrian are good with me and Andy. So I am happy to bring this 5 alliance in and take reign of this game. Shall see what happens next tho :D
3517 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Caliboy, Addrian, Amf, Awwsum, & Sarge:

CALIBOY:
Hey guys, I know it is scary concept who is with who and where the lines draw, but I think this is honestly the side who did vote wyatt last round from my knoweldge before so if us 5 stick together this vote we wills secure safety and a solid alliance too.
-----
I believe Drago and rshow are conspiring together perhaps with peace or Nb who knows but those are the 4 that I have not talk to so idk where y'all at deliberately with them but one of the 4 needs to go in my eyes. Lets decifer who we should vote and hope all on board on keeping each other safe as we could be in jeopardy here.

AMF:
yeah if we dont vote together there is a good chance one of us is going home. of the four you mentioned, i think that peace has the least to offer the tribe, but thats just me
-----
but with that being said, ill also vote any of them out so it doesnt matter to me

ADDRIAN:
Yes I was thinking the same thing. I believe rshowfreak could be a huge threat us in the long run. I'm pretty sure they were the four that voted agasint rich. Cause I voted Wyatt out

CALIBOY:
This vote is important because numbers is always good to have, and Peace may not help us out in challenges as much like the other 3 could although they are bigger threats to us. But having them lose a # still benefits us. Or if think a tribe swap shall happen soon maybe voting someone like rshow would be a smart move. IDK but need to gather everyone's input before setting in for a vote.

SARGE:
Thank you for bringing me into this after last vote I thought I was a goner. I like the idea that the 5 of us participated in the challenge. I agree that Peace is not going to help much and from past experience can be untrustworthy. If everyone gives their word I am on board with voting him out tonight.  Let me know man because if we do not stick together one of us goes tonight and then we will all be picked off one by one.  They will guarantee that.

CALIBOY:
Ok guys, We must vote together lets Vote PEace out I just got confirmation that the OT wants to vote out Addrian! We should solidfy the numbers and vote Peace out so we can take control. Sorry if I am messagin so much but want us to stick together so dont have a causality. Lets vote Peace out and get our minds out where we can than just relax and hope to win tomorrow's challenge.

SARGE:
Well I am ready to completely take the leap with you guys. I am voting Peace as I have to get to bed for work. I am trusting you 4 and thanks Cali for all the information. Gotta protect Addrian.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!