This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Amf7410's Game File

Topic » Amf7410's Game File

3525 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Dragotistc, RShowFreak, Amf, Sarge, PeaceOut, & Nbkiller:

DRAGOTISTIC:
any thoughts on the vote tonight?

NBKILLER:
I'm ok with voting whoever

SARGE:
Well guys...silence is scary...Alex gave his opinion 1st tribal, I did the 2nd....someone else this time decide who goes. I will vote with u guys.

AMF:
im fine with whoever too... i mean i just want to stick together

PEACEOUT:
Yeah we need to be united and strong but like who is threatening to us?

DRAGOTISTIC:
addrian?

AMF:
that's good with me
3525 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Caliboy, Addrian, Amf, Awwsum, & Sarge:

CALIBOY:
Hey guys, I know it is scary concept who is with who and where the lines draw, but I think this is honestly the side who did vote wyatt last round from my knoweldge before so if us 5 stick together this vote we wills secure safety and a solid alliance too.
-----
I believe Drago and rshow are conspiring together perhaps with peace or Nb who knows but those are the 4 that I have not talk to so idk where y'all at deliberately with them but one of the 4 needs to go in my eyes. Lets decifer who we should vote and hope all on board on keeping each other safe as we could be in jeopardy here.

AMF:
yeah if we dont vote together there is a good chance one of us is going home. of the four you mentioned, i think that peace has the least to offer the tribe, but thats just me
-----
but with that being said, ill also vote any of them out so it doesnt matter to me

ADDRIAN:
Yes I was thinking the same thing. I believe rshowfreak could be a huge threat us in the long run. I'm pretty sure they were the four that voted agasint rich. Cause I voted Wyatt out

CALIBOY:
This vote is important because numbers is always good to have, and Peace may not help us out in challenges as much like the other 3 could although they are bigger threats to us. But having them lose a # still benefits us. Or if think a tribe swap shall happen soon maybe voting someone like rshow would be a smart move. IDK but need to gather everyone's input before setting in for a vote.

SARGE:
Thank you for bringing me into this after last vote I thought I was a goner. I like the idea that the 5 of us participated in the challenge. I agree that Peace is not going to help much and from past experience can be untrustworthy. If everyone gives their word I am on board with voting him out tonight.  Let me know man because if we do not stick together one of us goes tonight and then we will all be picked off one by one.  They will guarantee that.

CALIBOY:
Ok guys, We must vote together lets Vote PEace out I just got confirmation that the OT wants to vote out Addrian! We should solidfy the numbers and vote Peace out so we can take control. Sorry if I am messagin so much but want us to stick together so dont have a causality. Lets vote Peace out and get our minds out where we can than just relax and hope to win tomorrow's challenge.

SARGE:
Well I am ready to completely take the leap with you guys. I am voting Peace as I have to get to bed for work. I am trusting you 4 and thanks Cali for all the information. Gotta protect Addrian.
3524 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with PeaceOut, Sarge, Nbkiller, Dragotistic, Amf, & RShowFreak:

PEACEOUT:
Well I hope you guys know I am loyal to you and hope you revote Addrian out. ;-; It would be really awesome I would be very grateful.

SARGE:
Again this game is crazy...1st I got two crazy votes. Now Peace has got the same. I am keeping him and guys we need to form this tight group back together and stick together and beat this other tribe please.

DRAGOTISTIC:
i kept him dw

RSHOWFREAK:
ditto

AMF:
same
3518 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, Amf, & Caliboy:

SARGE:
Guys I am going to be upfront with you.  Rshow was pushing for me and others to vote you out last tribal but we all wanted the inactive out.  I do not want you guys out but is there anyway we can swing Nbkiller or Drago to our side.  He is going to probably try if we go to tribal to take one of the 3 of us down.  I want you guys here.  What can we do?  I am being honest man about this.

AMF:
I think there might be a chance. I'll have to talk to them. We actually show up for challenges so I don't see why voting one of us would be beneficial to the tribe, so thats what I'll tell them.

CALIBOY:
Yeah I agree I dont like Rshow and Peace together so for me I am in with re-cooping to keep us 3 safe as I trust you two completely than the rest even counting The OT.

SARGE:
Guys Drago wants in.  He trusts us and wants to be in a solid alliance to take down the winners.  Andy if you can work on Nick.  I am starting a 4way convo with drago too.
3518 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, Dragotistic, Amf, & Caliboy:

SARGE:
Hi everyone.  We all have talked one form or another and we all agree this 4 is a solid bunch who can trust each other. I will not screw you guys if you do not me.  We work together to bring down the winnners.  We need to bring Nick in to make a solid 5 group.  Sound good? Lets not betray and turn our backs on each other.

CALIBOY:
I too am in. I think its time to take control of our own fate. So count me in I dont trust any of the winners and want to bring them down just as much.

AMF:
That sounds good to me. I know that we are all not only trustworthy, but strong competitors and smart so as long as we stick together, we should be fine.

DRAGOTISTIC:
i wouldn't be surprised if we were all in the final 5

SARGE:
We all just have to stay tight and do not let these people sway us.  Lets take this game by storm!  I am with u guys!!
3518 days ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Amf, Sarge, Dragotistic, & Caliboy:

AMF:
hey
who do you all want to vote?

SARGE:
I would suggest Peace if you guys want.  We need to win this next challenge so we can go to a merge even if possible.  Do you guys like that?  I hope we all stick together.

DRAGOTISTIC:
i'm fine with that

CALIBOY:
I agree on sticking together, and ok with peace if thats what yall like to do.

SARGE:
Good because come a merge he would be the first to run to the other side for safety and screw us in my opinion.  Andy can you talk to Nick and get him on board.  We all know Alex will not vote for Peace.

AMF:
I can try. and I'm good with that

SARGE:
I have talked to Nick and he is our solid 5 guys.  We have a guaranteed tight 5 alliance.  He was excited.  He is completely down with the Peace vote off.
3515 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
I don't think I've ever won this challenge, and I'm feeling the pressure because none of the runners-up want a two time winner, and I'm sure the winners are thinking the opposite. If I lose this challenge, we could go into a merge in a possible 5-7 situation, and that isn't good for any of us, so I feel like I HAVE to win this for my tribe.
3509 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, Nbkiller, Amf, Dragotistic, RShowFreak, & Caliboy:

SARGE:
Guys I don't like the idea that no one started a group convo to save alex.  R we not a group or not?  I am the last vote as I have been told by the host....so hmmm.

NBKILLER:
You don't need to make conversation when the vote is fucking obvious.

AMF:
well i voted Jeremy again... I didn't think it really needed explanation... it worked the first time so I figured everyone was on the same page

SARGE:
Lets see alex doubted my vote a few tribals ago....he wont answer any emails that ihave sent him in the last few days.   Why should I keep him???  Guys I like u all but he has placed me in this position now.  I have not voted and I am trying to get Eddie to flip.

AMF:
You know if alex goes home we are all fucked...............................................

SARGE:
however he refuses to talk so he doesn't care...sorry guys but ignoring me does not gain loyalty....I like u all and want to work to the end with u guys...I am confused right now

NBKILLER:
rshow is in europe right now. Nuff said, quit being over paranoid, and deal with it. I'm sorry, but when stuff doesn't need to be said, don't spam people's inboxes. That's how I run.

SARGE:
well with that my decision has been made. thanx for that...lol
3509 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, RShowFreak, Nbkiller, Dragotistic, Amf, & Caliboy:

SARGE:
Sorry guys. Drinking with friends last night and this game don't mix.  My head is clear now and I am not ditching this group of people. I am keeping my vote the same and if we lose then I go down with the ship period. Good luck Alex and I hope you beat Jeremy in the fire making challenge.

RSHOWFREAK:
Easy explanation to why I didn't respond: jetlag
3508 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, Dragotistic, Caliboy, Nbkiller, & Amf:

SARGE:
I am the next to go so good luck guys.  They were getting rid of Alex first and I am their next target.  Keep your heads up and try to work Eddie if you can.  He is the one that has fed me lots of information about their tribe.  He is the one that would flip if possible or you can use it and throw him under the bus to the other Winners. 
---
We put up a great fight and are a good group of people.  Sucks Alex lost.  Sucks even more that Joe or Jeremy are going to win this game now...ugh!!
3507 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Amf, Sarge, Nbkiller, Dragotistic, & Caliboy:

AMF:
so....
good luck everyone lol
who do you guys wanna vote for

DRAGOTISTIC:
i'll vote for whoever at this point.

NBKILLER:
same here

AMF:
I was going to suggest Jarrod

DRAGOTISTIC:
who was the guy that said he was tired of joe and jeremy running things.
---
we could try to get him to flip this time and vote for joe.
---
it's worth a shot

AMF:
Joe works but I think Eddie was the one who almost flipped

SARGE:
Well guys. Its been fun.  No way we are going to find anyone to flip.  I will vote Joe.  Eddie was the one but now he has immunity he will never flip.  Unless someone can convince a Gohan or Zim.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!