This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Amf7410's Game File

Topic » Amf7410's Game File

3531 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Amf7410's confessionals and possibly mail logs will be posted here.
3530 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Addrian, Amf, Caliboy, & Awwsum:

ADDRIAN:
ok sean and erik ive talked to you guys about starting this alliance, and andy sean told me about you. now i figured me and erik were in the same season, and you two were in the same season.  so i just wanted to get evryone together and see if everyone was cool with this. like you said sean this is an unlikely alliance that would work in our favor. we're 4 votes we'd probably just need one more vote for numbers. but i think you guys could be trustworthy and we could make merge easily. what do you all think

AMF:
I agree and I think this alliance is a great idea

CALIBOY:
Agreed I am in, it is a numbers game and think we can easily target another person outside of our group. But into hopefully a winning tribe as well by keeping each other safe and bound for merge.

ADDRIAN:
yes this sound great. lets of course try and win immunity for our tribe, but keep each other safe so we make merge.

AWWSUM:
So do I. If we do this correctly, we can stay until the final 4! :D

AMF:
I think I would be able to pull in Nick
3530 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with RShowFreak & Amf:

RSHOWFREAK:
Work together?

AMF:
sure lol :p

RSHOWFREAK:
Who you think we could work with?

AMF:
I don't know, maybe Nick or Coldan?

RSHOWFREAK:
Nick for sure
I've never talked to Coldan lol

AMF:
I was in his group game not too long ago so I should be good with him
3530 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) How's it feel to be in the FINAL season, as one of 18 former finalists?
It feels great, I'm excited to see how it plays out

2) What's your strategy coming into this game?
My strategy is to play as hard as I can because it is your last season and I hope to make it interesting

3) Thoughts on the cast/tribes?
I love this cast, and I think my tribe is better than the other, despite us being the runners-up

4) Potential allies? Potential targets/enemies?
I don't really have any enemies, but I am aligned with Nick, Alex, and then Sean/Addrian/Erik. I'll probably also end up aligning with Coldan as well lol.

5) Why do you think you can either win again (if a former winner) or finally win (if a former runner-up)?
I think this time I have the connections. Also, I've been doing really well in group games lately so I think I can continue my streak.

6) How hard do you expect this season to be, and with no twists involved, even no idols, how's that shape this season?
I think it will be extremely hard because there are so many big names. I'm also sure that since there will be no twists, that the pre-merge will define the rest of the game.
3530 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Addrian, Caliboy, Amf, & Awwsum:

ADDRIAN:
so i made a side alliance with wyatt so i could control his vote so that we have the numbers when we need them

AMF:
ok sounds good

CALIBOY:
Alright for sure, sounds good looks like we have the numbers.
3530 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Amf & Nbkiller:

AMF:
HEY TRIBEMATE

NBKILLER:
HI! It's been a while haha

AMF:
haha yeah xD

NBKILLER:
So this is my first survivor game in like a year and a half or so haha, I'm out of the loop LMAO

AMF:
LOL well gl then xD
but yeah I'd love to work with you lol

NBKILLER:
same here!
3530 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
This just in

I have an alliance with everyone on my tribe except Wyatt and Michael... they will hopefully be the first to go :)
3529 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I AM HAVING ISSUES I AM ALIGNED WITH LITERALLY EVERY PERSON ON MY TRIBE NOW
3529 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Addrian, Amf, Caliboy, & Awwsum:

ADDRIAN:
you won immunity i think you should choose who we vote out first

AMF:
personally id like to vote for Michael first because history shows that he doesn't like to work with me lmao but yeah

ADDRIAN:
so are you guys ok with voting michael out im down

AMD:
I am and I think I can get majority to vote for him too

ADDRIAN:
ok nevermind on wyatt tried to tell him to vote micahel and hes like i think we could use him.  hes probably going to rat me out to him lol. andy did you get anyone to vote out michael

AMF:
No but some other people want to vote out wyatt LOL

ADDRIAN:
lmfao! i say we vote him out since he thinks its better to keep michale lmao

AMF:
LMAO ok wyatt it is then

ADDRIAN:
ok so us 4 how many othe rpeople do you know thats voting him out

AMF:
as far as i know... everyone

ADDRIAN:
alright wyatt it is

AMF:
LOL now everyone wants to vote out cfff.... OMG these people are so bipolar

ADDRIAN:
lol i already did wyatt
3529 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, Amf, Dragotistic, PeaceOut, RShowFreak, & Nbkiller:

SARGE:
Hi guys. We all have talked one form or another.  I am wondering right upfront if you all want to form a tight 6 person alliance so we are protected on our tribe and will put up a strong fight against the Winners. I would like to work with each and every one of you.

AMF:
totally!

DRAGO:
present and ready to kick ass

NBKILLER:
im down

RSHOWFREAK::
I am very down. This is a huge group of diverse players.

DRAGO:
Can we be called the Moving Company except we're actually likeable and we won't fail because of a showmance, cause let's face it, it's a sick ass alliance name.

SARGE:
After everyone agrees we need to decide as a group who are first target will be.

PEACEOUT:
Hey I'm totally down for this. :D

SARGE:
Guys we will need to decide who to take out.  To me personally I would love to see Wyatt out first tonight. He has become sneaky lately and a huge backstabber n other games and could be a threat to us.  I will vote however u guys want. But, I need to know by 8am in the morning so I can cast my vote.

DRAGO:
I'm fine with that.

AMF:
im good with it (y)

RSHOWFREAK:
Me personally, I'd rather vote for Cfff just because I know he can be sneaky and isn't that trustworthy

AMF:
i agree with what youre saying but he is more active and better in challenges than wyatt. wed have the votes to get him out when we lose a challenge if thats what we want to do

RSHOWFREAK:
well its tough to judge activity when weve had only one challenge...........

SARGE:
I will vote for either but will need a def. decision who we all can lock in.  Wyatt is my nemesis that is not that active.  Cfff is a very sneaky player and will join forces with the other side given the chance. We can do one and then the other next time. Lets decide please...haha

RSHOWFREAK:
well my vote is for cfff to go this time

SARGE:
okay...but please can we take out wyatt next?

RSHOWFREAK:
if thats what people want

AMF:
ok cfff it is then lmao

SARGE:
Great then I am locking my vote in for Cff.

DRAGO:
same

PEACEOUT:
Cool. Me too
3526 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Caliboy, Amf, Addrian, & Awwsum:

CALIBOY:
Guys It is evident we are going to tribal, but out of the others that I havent really talk to nor trust is Drago/Colden, Nick/Nbkiller, and Wyatt. I think we can easily stick together and vote 1 of the 3 out as this is our solid 4. Also another note I think after this tribal we need to message everyone saying that we need to stick together at tribe swap and potentially pull for the tribe with the most RunnerUps to throw any challenges if neccesairly so we dont go down in numbers. May be a risk but maybe one that be worth it for us but again idk just some thoughts that I am contemplating on. I know its only going down in one # right now but still worrying for what's ahead if dont pull together.

AMF:
I say we try to get Wyatt out because I don't think he is necessarily working with other people and we can get the votes to take him out. Other people said theyd vote for him next. And I definitely don't want a 2-time winner to come from this game so the runners up have to take charge

ADDRIAN:
Yes I agree. I wanted to go for Wyatt last week but I think this is the time I cut him off

CALIBOY:
Mmm K lets do Wyatt than, I am on board. Hopefully y'all not mad about the other 2 I listed as just  seeing what our options could be. But a happy tribe is a strong tribe so lets do it :D

ADDRIAN:
No those were good ideas. But we have to win challenge for sure
3526 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
My goal this tribal is to get rid of another person I'm not aligned with and that way I can wait as long as possible to rock the boat
3526 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, PeaceOut, Dragotistic, Nbkiller, RShowFreak, & Amf:

SARGE:
Hi everyone,
Sucks we lost a spam challenge.  Who should we vote out this time?  If we could decide. Again, I am suggesting Wyatt (aiw) because one he wont help that much in the near future and two he cannot be trusted and has already been saying stuff to people on the other side. He has friends over there.  Let me know everyone what you all come up with. I am off to work but will be back by 6pmEST.

AMF:
That's who I was going to suggest. I was gone for a while so I didn't send out a mail but Wyatt is what i want to do

DRAGOTISTIC:
I'm fine with him going.

RSHOWFREAK:
is tht what evry1 wants??
3525 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage

CALIBOY:
Ok guys did yall all vote wyatt out, cuz I had no idea about sarge being the other targets. I jsut want to know where the lines looks at in the moment as we stay strong and not have 1 of us 4 being in jeopardy.

AWWSUM:
Yeppers! :D (sorry for not talking much, I've had a lot of school stuff to do, so I'm not online as much anymore. I think it'll be better, though)

CALIBOY:
Guys if we do lose, We need to take Sarge in on our vote which believe we already have as on outs. I am telling him us 4 has not targeted him so he should lean towards us as we vote one of the 3 out if we do lose (Peace, Drago, or NB) But hopefully we win this round!
3525 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, Caliboy, & Amf:

SARGE:
Hey guys! I am messaging us together as I trust you both 100 percent.  This game is crazy right now. I honestly don't know who we 3 can trust.  We need two people and people are lying to us all.  We need to think of a way to work this group of 3 to our advantage. What do you say?  Ideas on who we can get and trust.

AMF:
I have no clue honestly

CALIBOY.
OK on the vote I still think Adriann and awesum11 were with us on voting Wyatt, no one has came to me or Andy on voting you out, hence to idk who else saved you from that side. Sarge you need to tell us who you trust from the 4 (Peace, NB, Rshow, and drago) cuz 1-3 of them are lying. And it is plausible that Adrian and awesum11 voted you but to me that doesnt make much sense.
-----
Honestly we all just have to repost back on what names goes around from different sides And just hope we deter any names that belongs to us. By suggesting other names.

SARGE:
ok...I am thinking it was Peace.   Who do you think we should target this round?

CALIBOY:
I say we throw NBkiller, drago names around. Thinking people may want to do drago esp from sound of it Awesum11 and adrian may be on board for that. I know it was a luck challenge but pushing for him might work to keep us 3 safe. And if you think peace is with you than he could follow. Honestly all we can do is report back to each other on names and whats being stirred.

SARGE:
okay but if u guys have a connection with the other two Awesum and Adrian...get them on board for Drago...if that is what we are agreeing on.

AMF:
i guess thats fine with me

CALIBOY:
Honestly all we have to do is report names and sides on how they are voting and keep our names out of it and we should be good. No reason to turn on each other as sarge neither one of us voted you out this round. Its def plausible to keep us safe and control numbers.
Let the targetting deter from us to a solid threat/untrustworthy person.

AMF:
I agree. The three of us can be solid for a long time
-----
Also, I'd personally prefer to target peace over Coldan, but ill do either

SARGE:
I agree and not turning on u 2.  I think we should go for Peace as I think we all trust him the least.  If you two have connection with awesum or the other...throw a hint for peace as I don't want the others grabbing them in.

CALIBOY:
Oh ok when you said Peace I thought you meant you trust that he voted to save you, but if not case than I have no problem trying to pin his name out as a contender thru the door.

SARGE:
Sounds good but we need to tread lightly.  Maybe ask the other two who they would like to bote for?  See what they say.
3525 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage

CALIBOY:
So guys not to be the pest but what y'all thinking for the vote tonight? I dont want to say names since I dont know where y'all thinking and at with who should go.

AMF:
yeah I don't know either

ADDRIAN:
Sorry I wasn't there guys big brother was in and I suck at multitasking

CALIBOY:
Oh Don't sweat about it, it was a luck challenge so numbers wasn't crucial.
we have a few options to consider guys. Also need to consider we want to grab as our 5th number and I think getting sarge to vote with us would be easy too. Or option to vote him out but I dont see sarge as a threat for us as think we can trust him since I think the other 4 he knows hasn't been honest with him.
-----
Idk those are my thoughts at the moment.

AMF:
I like that... who do we vote though?

ADDRIAN:
Alright well I'm cool with being sarge on board. Now for who to vote out I say coldan or rshowfreak(don't know his game name)

CALIBOY:
Coldan is drago? and Rshows name is Alex I believe. I could be on board with that, who else do you guys think we can trust? I am not familar with Peace or NB/Nick either but ya I think we should be good with just 5 and pull sarge in with a vote should we do a group message with him in as to who think or like to target? Perhaps give him our 2 names to decifer on?

ADDRIAN:
Yea I would be good with just sarge, but in the message don't make it seem like we're altogether . Make it seem like you brought us together just to talk about the vote as a tribe or something. Just I'm case he's working with someone else.

AMF:
ok so who are we voting?

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!