This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mearl's Game File

Topic » Mearl's Game File

3528 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm telling Keith I'm rallying votes to keep him because he may stay. I'm still voting against him but if he stays I want him to think I have his back
3528 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Zimdelinvasor & Mearl:

ZIMDELINVASOR:
What's going down with the vote?
-----
Is it still a straightforward Keith one?
-----
He was telling me that he had numbers and to talk to you, but I don't know if he was bullshitting, and apparently he's told people that he definitely has me on his side.

MEARL.
He said that yeah. Votes are going his way and going colts way too. Not sure where the vies will land. Keith is a bigger competitor but we already have a strong tribe. Who will be more of a player we can utilize later

ZIMDELINVASOR:
I mean, where is your vote going? Mine is still locked in on Keith.

MEARL:
I'm willing to vote either but I'm locked in the same way right now. Perhaps we should soldifu a strong 5 or 6

ZIMDELINVASOR:
I agree; I haven't been as active in that regard as I could have been, and something stronger than this loose coalition of three would be better.
Who are you thinking we could go along with?

MEARL:
Spinner seems to be alone and if colt stays same with him. I'm okay with anyone though

ZIMDELINVASOR:
I was thinking along the same lines. Colt has been offline the whole time and, yeah, Spinner seems like an outsider. They'd def be the easiest to rope in so we can approach them about it

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Colts has officially said he's down for it via PM

MEARL:
Awesome! One down. Would Gohan be good for these people?
3528 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & MMAjunkie:

MEARL:
I think shadi has everyone in some sort of deal. Keith said he was number one allies with him but shadi was quick to vote him out. Hoping he is loyal to us but we need to be careful I think moving forward

MMAJUNKIE:
KK... I feel bad for Keith, but I think its too late now.

MEARL:
I'm the same way because he shows he wants to play. But if that's how voted are determined it's be impossible to make votes. It does suck though
3528 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Zimdelinvasor & Mearl:

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Have you gotten the chance to talk to Spinner yet?
-----
Me, you, Alex, and Jeff are all on the same page; if we add in Spinner formally then that's half the tribe already which is amazing

MEARL:
I have not. He is very go with the flow right now it seems

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Do you still think he'd be good with joining us?

MEARL:
I'd be more surprised if he wasn't

ZIMDELINVASOR:
I'll send him a message, then
3525 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm kinda smack dab in the middle of the tribe and going to tribal would be bad for my game so maybe if we can pull out another win or two a tribe swap will come and help me tremendously since i wont have to burn any bridges
3522 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Mearl, Bingo, Chastain, & MMAjunkie:

JOEKER:
So what's the plan tonight guys?

CHASTAIN:
Who do y'all want

MEARL:
Whose done the least for us?

MMAJUNKIE:
I'm not sure tbh

BINGO:
If we're voting on strength I'd say coltsfan.

MEARL:
Not a bad choice
3522 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, 49288, & MMAjunkie:

MEARL:
What are you tie thinking

49288:
At this point i've only heard of Colts' name.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!