This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mearl's Game File

Topic » Mearl's Game File

3531 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Mearl's confessionals and possibly mail logs will be posted here.
3531 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Joeker:

MEARL:
So, mr joe
-----
Shall we work together in Chris's game?
3531 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Gohan:

MEARL:
The mearl Gohan alliance made it far in Bb v gg so I'm thinking  we should give it another run in gaias season
3531 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Keith:

MEARL:
Look forward to playing with you in gaias game!
3531 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & MMAjunkie:

MEARL:
We meet again. How have you been?
3530 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Bingo:

MEARL:
Same tribe for Chris's game. I say we make one hell of an alliance

BINGO:
Only if the alliance is hell of fun

MEARL:
Hell of Fun. Sounds like a great alliance name lol.. the fun hellraisers?
3530 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Coltsfan:

MEARL:
Never played with you before so wanted to say hi and good luck in the game. We have a beast tribe from the people I've seen before (the other tribe is strong too though lol)

COLTSFAN:
Omg hi gl! I've always wanted to join one of your survivors but never got the chance, how are u?!

MEARL:
Good, I really should start those back up.. just been way too busy irl to take on hosting responsibilities. I hate hosting when I know I'm underperforming as a host.

COLTSFAN:
Totally understandable . I've always wanted to host , but I'm not confident enough to show up to every challenge and shit

MEARL:
add me on skype if you have one (the.mearl)
3530 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Chastain:

MEARL:
Hi. We are on the same tribe for winners vs runner up. I know you are a strong competitor so hoping we can be allies and not enemies

CHASTAIN:
I've always had a great deal of respect for you and I would LOVE to be allied with you dude. We should probably form a majority alliance to protect ourselves, but you'll be my number1 in this game

MEARL:
I'm down for this. I probably have you on skype but if not add me (the.mearl)
-----
what are you thinking for numbers? anybody stand out as somebody we can trust?
3529 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, MMAjunkie, Bingo, Joeker, & Chastain:

MEARL:
Alliance for Gaia's Expanding-Cast Game
-----
Alright, so how I see it you guys are the people I want to work with the most in here. We need to bring more people, since the number we need for a majority has grown. Wanted to see who you guys were thinking.
-----
I know Gohan's name is brought up but we just need to make sure we know that if he is in then Zim is either in too, or he will know about us which could be dangerous if he wants to dismantle our alliance instead of working with us.
-----
What do you guys think

CHASTAIN:
we can bring Gohan/Zim or we can bring Eddie, whichever is more convenient for you guys

JOEKER:
Zim will know we are big threats and Gohan will do whatever he wants, Eddie is more likely to vote with us if you ask me.

MEARL:
Does anybody here feel comfortable with Zim? I've only played with him once and he was a super power player so he'd be a good person to have with us.. or a good person to take out early. if we have ties with him we can keep him, if we don't then it would be dangerous for us

BINGO:
I've never worked with him before so I don't really know much about the guy except that he tends to win a lot but I'm cool with whoever everybody prefers.

MEARL:
Do we take Gohan and I'm or take out zim then welcone Gohan in?
-----
I should confess I have a history with zim.
I played a stars with zim. We were on bad terms for a while but I think we are indifferent now so I can go either way. He is a dangerous player and needs to be with us or taken out ASAP. Anything else is dangerous

MMAJUNKIE:
We can wait to make the decision possibly even and just vote out a random outsider tonight if we lose/have to.  I'd like for at least one of us to have a feeling out conversation with him before we invest in him.

JOEKER:
I think we should take Zim out first, he's insanely good at games when he tries and Gaia even called him the best strategist of Gen 1 I believe.
3529 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, 49288, & MMAjunkieX:

MEARL:
I was talking with Jeremy and we both said you were somebody we really wanted to work with in this game so I figured I'd get a message with the three of us :)

49288:
cool =]
3529 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Mearl, MMAjunkie, Chastain, & Bingo:

JOEKER:
So I just found out Zim has immunity
-----
Is it worth voting out Gohan to take out the duo and then deal with Zim next? Or would you want to take out someone else?

BINGO:
I was thinking Keith just because he doesn't seem to have ties with anybody and I think we can get a large majority to do so which means nobody gets their nose out of joint. There will be a switch somewhere down the line so the longer we can keep the winners feeling harmonious the better for us long term.

MEARL:
This would be a nice easy vote. I'm out for the night at my friends 21st birthday so whatever you guys want I'm down for
3529 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, 49288, & MMAjunkie:

MEARL:
I've heard Keith's name so far
Thoughts?

49288:
i'm good with that.
3529 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Zimdelinvasor:

MEARL:
welcome to the game

ZIMDELINVASOR:
we got fun and jungles
hi
thank you

MEARL:
I'd prefer we be friends and not enemies

ZIMDELINVASOR:
I'm down for that
I was scared you might want to target me still haha even though any games we played together were aaaaages ago
But if we could work together I'd love it

MEARL:
I was afraid of that from you too. I means view you as somebody I need on my side or somebody I need out honestly. You are a great ally and a dangerous for so there is little wiggle room. I know Alex respects you too and he's a good kid so it's be nice to have is together

ZIMDELINVASOR:
If we both are just open that we were afraid of it but want to avoid it, then there's nothing to be afraid of! I view you as the same -- we've worked against each other in the past but I think we can work well together and be even stronger than on our own. No reason to Cirie Fields vs Tom Westman this shit, implode just because we're scared of each other. I'd definitely be down for pulling in Alex as a threesome.

MEARL:
i def agree. Rather we both make it far than we cause each other's elimination.
Do you have any other allies?

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Thus far, only Alex, though he's talked about maybe being able to pull me in with some other people. I'm not in many of these games -- Gaia had to ask me so many times before I returned haha -- so I don't know a ton of these folks, so I kind of have been the wallflower banking on who messages me first, since I know I can't go home anyway.

MEARL:
Oh yeah you beasted that challenge. Congrats. Yeah I'll help support Alex in pulling you into that group
3529 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, Joeker, Bingo, MMAjunkie, & Chastain:

MEARL:
I spoke to zim and I think we may be able to include him and Gohan if we wanted

JOEKER:
What did he say?

MEARL:
That Gohan is the only person he really knows and plans on being a wallflower and see who messages him. Gohan told him he was going to try and pull him into a group of people so well see since that group is likely this one
3529 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Mearl, Bingo, Chastain, & MMAjunkie:

JOEKER:
Just so I can get it out of the way tomorrow who is the final answer? Keith? Or Gohan?

MEARL:
I think Gohan would be loyal to us so we shouldn't throw him out. I'd lean towards Keith unless you guys all feel otherwise

JOEKER:
Despite what I've been saying about Gohan, I'm down with voting Keith tonight if you all are down for it too.

MEARL:
Like if you are all sold on Gohan I'll do it too. Five strong right here all the way

JOEKER:
Well at this point, it seems like everyone is voting for Keith at this point so let's do Keith now and not start conflicts and we'll talk about Gohan next time.

BINGO:
I think it's the safest and smartest move at this point in time.
3528 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Mearl, Chastain, Bingo, & MMAjunkie:

JOEKER:
So Keith wants to vote out Coltsfan. Is the vote still Keith or any plans on a last-minute switch?

CHASTAIN:
I personally dont mind either.

JOEKER:
To be fair Keith is very active on this tribe so we can always vote him out later if we wanted to keep him now.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!