This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Joeker's Game File

Topic » Joeker's Game File

3507 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So everything is going smoothly so far. Andy left (and RIP Joe's Attempted 0-vote Streak) and the runner-ups are gonna continue to go one after another. Oh and on a side note, its always fun to watch Rich with no power. He looks so pathetic without it and tries way too hard to get it back along with these other runner-ups. Their responses were too adorable, I thought I was gonna cry like they thought they could get someone to flip. Right now, I have a huge grip on these winners and I just need to let these people put the targets on themselves. As long as it benefits Joe's game, the better. Right now, the worst thing that can happen is a stupid auction that shit all over the peaceful non-twistiness this season has had so far. If it is an auction, the winners need to hog all the items. Anything that will give us the upper hand and whatever it will take that can prevent these runner-ups from making a comeback.
3504 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, Bingo, & Joeker:

SARGE:
Hi guys!!  I am not begging or fighting to stay because it is pretty much useless.  However, there is a lot of information that neither of you were privy to when we headed into the merge with both tribes tied.  He talked so much with me about him and I going to the end together and that he was going to throw his vote so that one of the Winner's went home.  Then he did change his mind and stick with you guys.  But, he sent me so much information about who was the head alliance of the Winners.
-----
Now, after Rshow lost he never once pm'd me and has ignored any type of conversation because he thinks he has it good and that he is making the end of the game now with you guys.  He was ready for the 3 J's to be thrown under the bus and wipe all three of you out of the game without a drop of a hat.
-----
Again, this is not a plea to keep me as I know I am going this round but this information that you did have a very highly potential traitor and he was going to leave the Winners in the dust if things played out a certain way.
3504 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker & Bingo:

JOEKER:
Regarding what Sarge said, Eddie already told me that he and Sarge were a twosome so this isn't anything new to me but once the runners-up are out, what do you think we should do with him? On one hand, he'd be a great goat.

BINGO:
I think if we can secure eddie with us there's plenty of ammo to be used against him at FTC.

JOEKER:
Good idea, I don't think Eddie will really do anything now since he already got thrown under the bus.
3504 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
This game is going smoothly so far, even if it is a boring game. Now that my two biggest threats are gone, I don't care who is the next to go but if we are still going by strategy, I would choose Coldan as he is the only runner-up still trying to win immunity. Nick and Sean basically checked out and don't even care anymore. However, this is the part of the game where everyone begins to think for themselves, so hopefully nobody will get the idea of going after me especially after everything I did to put myself in the position of where I'm at. I mean, even if Eddie does anything, it's not like he got any respect from the jury to warrant a win. He didn't really try to accomplish his whole goal about not wanting to be a puppet. He was one to the winners and almost was one to Sarge too. The truth hurts, but it is the truth. My two biggest fears are flippers and the auction and final 9 is usually the moment the auction happens so if it does actually happen, I need to make sure all the winners are there so no runner-ups get any good items. Regarding flippers however, I doubt anyone will be dumb enough to put themselves in a position where the runner-ups can throw them under the bus. So I'm feeling confident the winners will all make final 6 as planned and Pagongings are very rare on Tengaged nowadays so maybe we might be able to pull one off. After all, if any runner-up makes it to the end, chances are that they will win.
3502 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with 49288 & Joeker:

[7:15:24 PM] Joeker: Hey what's up?
[7:17:15 PM] Joeker: It's been a while since we talked 1 on 1
[7:19:38 PM] Eddie Alaniz: yea it has.
[7:20:56 PM | Edited 7:21:01 PM] Joeker: so when the other 2 RUs are out we need to figure out how to get ourselves to FTC
[7:21:15 PM] Eddie Alaniz: exactly!
[7:21:40 PM] Joeker: so i heard that people are voting jeremy as soon as it gets down to us 6
[7:21:47 PM] Joeker: and if thats the case I'm on board with it
[7:22:16 PM] Eddie Alaniz: ok!
[7:23:41 PM] Joeker: I'm sure we can get bingo to vote him out as well
[7:31:33 PM] Eddie Alaniz: Alex just messaged me...He wants to talk to u
[7:31:42 PM] Joeker: I'm talking to him right now
[7:32:09 PM] Eddie Alaniz: sorry I took long to respond back, Visitors came unexpectedly
[7:45:34 PM] Joeker: ok so alex is on board and so is russ
[7:45:39 PM] Joeker: we are good (heart)
[7:45:47 PM] Eddie (49288): Bingo?
[7:46:06 PM] Joeker: Bingo would probably join up with us
[7:50:54 PM] Joeker: For now though we can just vote out the other two runner ups and keep our low profiles in check :P
[7:51:39 PM] Eddie (49288): ok

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!