This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Joeker's Game File

Topic » Joeker's Game File

3531 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Joeker's confessionals and possibly mail logs will be posted here.
3531 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Joeker:

MEARL:
So, mr joe
-----
Shall we work together in Chris's game?
3529 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, MMAjunkie, Bingo, Joeker, & Chastain:

MEARL:
Alliance for Gaia's Expanding-Cast Game
-----
Alright, so how I see it you guys are the people I want to work with the most in here. We need to bring more people, since the number we need for a majority has grown. Wanted to see who you guys were thinking.
-----
I know Gohan's name is brought up but we just need to make sure we know that if he is in then Zim is either in too, or he will know about us which could be dangerous if he wants to dismantle our alliance instead of working with us.
-----
What do you guys think

CHASTAIN:
we can bring Gohan/Zim or we can bring Eddie, whichever is more convenient for you guys

JOEKER:
Zim will know we are big threats and Gohan will do whatever he wants, Eddie is more likely to vote with us if you ask me.

MEARL:
Does anybody here feel comfortable with Zim? I've only played with him once and he was a super power player so he'd be a good person to have with us.. or a good person to take out early. if we have ties with him we can keep him, if we don't then it would be dangerous for us

BINGO:
I've never worked with him before so I don't really know much about the guy except that he tends to win a lot but I'm cool with whoever everybody prefers.

MEARL:
Do we take Gohan and I'm or take out zim then welcone Gohan in?
-----
I should confess I have a history with zim.
I played a stars with zim. We were on bad terms for a while but I think we are indifferent now so I can go either way. He is a dangerous player and needs to be with us or taken out ASAP. Anything else is dangerous

MMAJUNKIE:
We can wait to make the decision possibly even and just vote out a random outsider tonight if we lose/have to.  I'd like for at least one of us to have a feeling out conversation with him before we invest in him.

JOEKER:
I think we should take Zim out first, he's insanely good at games when he tries and Gaia even called him the best strategist of Gen 1 I believe.
3529 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Mearl, MMAjunkie, Chastain, & Bingo:

JOEKER:
So I just found out Zim has immunity
-----
Is it worth voting out Gohan to take out the duo and then deal with Zim next? Or would you want to take out someone else?

BINGO:
I was thinking Keith just because he doesn't seem to have ties with anybody and I think we can get a large majority to do so which means nobody gets their nose out of joint. There will be a switch somewhere down the line so the longer we can keep the winners feeling harmonious the better for us long term.

MEARL:
This would be a nice easy vote. I'm out for the night at my friends 21st birthday so whatever you guys want I'm down for
3529 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Zimdelinvasor & Joeker:

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Hello!
-----
Have you given any thought as to this Tribal Council?
-----
I can be kinda a wallflower and don't know many of the other people here, so I'm happy I've got Immunity.

JOEKER:
I've been hearing Keith's name around lately so if thats the case I'm writing his name down. And congrats on immunity. :)

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Thank you very much!
Keith is the one name I've heard as well so I'm glad that nobody's been, I don't know, bullshitting me. Not that I'd expect people to randomly bullshit on Day 1, lulz, but you never know. Awesome, I'll be voting him as well then.
3529 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, Joeker, Bingo, MMAjunkie, & Chastain:

MEARL:
I spoke to zim and I think we may be able to include him and Gohan if we wanted

JOEKER:
What did he say?

MEARL:
That Gohan is the only person he really knows and plans on being a wallflower and see who messages him. Gohan told him he was going to try and pull him into a group of people so well see since that group is likely this one
3529 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Mearl, Bingo, Chastain, & MMAjunkie:

JOEKER:
Just so I can get it out of the way tomorrow who is the final answer? Keith? Or Gohan?

MEARL:
I think Gohan would be loyal to us so we shouldn't throw him out. I'd lean towards Keith unless you guys all feel otherwise

JOEKER:
Despite what I've been saying about Gohan, I'm down with voting Keith tonight if you all are down for it too.

MEARL:
Like if you are all sold on Gohan I'll do it too. Five strong right here all the way

JOEKER:
Well at this point, it seems like everyone is voting for Keith at this point so let's do Keith now and not start conflicts and we'll talk about Gohan next time.

BINGO:
I think it's the safest and smartest move at this point in time.
3528 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Mearl, Chastain, Bingo, & MMAjunkie:

JOEKER:
So Keith wants to vote out Coltsfan. Is the vote still Keith or any plans on a last-minute switch?

CHASTAIN:
I personally dont mind either.

JOEKER:
To be fair Keith is very active on this tribe so we can always vote him out later if we wanted to keep him now.
3528 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker & Zimdelinvasor:

JOEKER:
Hey has Keith talked to you about the vote?

ZIMDELINVASOR:
He said he was going to vote Colts and had other people, including you, saying you'd do the same?
But I'd thought he was gonna go home unanimously
I don't have much of a preference either way
Does he really have those numbers? Or were people just bullshitting him for whatever reason

JOEKER:
Thats what I want to know because I told him if nobody is bullshitting him I'd vote Colts which might be the case I'm not entirely sure.

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Yeah, he has apparently told multiple people he has me, but he doesn't, my vote is for Keith still. I told him that if he gets a solid majority I'd try to help him but I don't think that's going to happen and I think he's just saying whatever he can to try and save himself with ~45 minutes left. I'd vote Colts too if there seems to be a majority there but it doesn't sound like anyone is as secure with it as he thinks they are (or as he wants them to be)

JOEKER:
I even told him I was voting for him unless there was a majority voting him and it wasn't BS but I don't think anybody wants to flip and even if people wanted to, would we even have the time to?

ZIMDELINVASOR:
I don't think we'd have the time to in any case... there's less than an hour left before the vote and Keith's name has been floating around the whole time.
If there really is a 100% majority there then I'd join it but I don't think there is.
-----
He says he definitely, 100% has you voting to keep him. Is that legit?
3526 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
A little late for a first confessional I know but better late than never. Okay, so right now, the majority of the tribe is pro-Joeker at the moment. I have an alliance with Mearl, Bingo, Shadi and Jeremy along with a sub-alliance with Spinner and Zim and I are on the same side too and by proxy so is Gohan. Not to mention, I might have potential allies on the Runner-Ups tribe in PeaceOut, Wyatt, Drago, Andy and Sarge. The only person that isn't on my side is Coltsfan and I'm pretty sure I can convince people to take Colts out next time we lose and after that, I don't know what I'm doing. One thing's for sure, I don't want to see Zim, Mearl or Bingo make it super far since they've all done so well in the past and I'm hoping my alliance with Jeremy can get me far in this game since I've been talking to him the most out of anyone on this tribe and the best part is that nobody would see us two working together especially since him and I have never played together before. At least my tribe won so I don't have to worry about the vote tonight and I do hope some juicy divisions go down on the Runner-Ups tribe and as long as PeaceOut is still on that tribe when the merge rolls around, I'll be happy.
3523 days ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Mearl, Bingo, Chastain, & MMAjunkie:

JOEKER:
So what's the plan tonight guys?

CHASTAIN:
Who do y'all want

MEARL:
Whose done the least for us?

MMAJUNKIE:
I'm not sure tbh

BINGO:
If we're voting on strength I'd say coltsfan.

MEARL:
Not a bad choice
3521 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So after Mearl gone, we get our asses handed to us by these runner-ups. Whatever, we still won these seasons at the end of the day and this is all they can brag about as of now since we pretty much threw the flag challenge to get rid of Mearl. Seriously, had Bingo or Jeremy made a flag we would have smoked those cunts. Anyway, this could be a simple vote or a pain in the ass vote considering what is going down tonight. At least I'm in a majority so unless shady stuff goes down, I'm safe. I'd rather just make a safe play and go for Austin since he's never on and nobody really talks to him as it is and it keeps my main alliance's numbers intact. On the flip side, Colts can be dangerous since he is active and his elimination can be just as beneficial, so either one of them going works for me. I bet I made enemies from the runner-ups for *gasp* talking. Not like they were better. I'll make sure to be extra douchey when we win again. I'm here to have some fun and everyone's pain will be my pleasure (unless I'm out early).
3518 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Things just keep getting better and better. Alex offers me an alliance with him and Russ and got him to put Jeremy in there too, effectively making "Joeremy" (you can kill me later) the power couple of this tribe. We don't have to orchestrate the moves, we just have to motivate them and have everyone else be on board with it and when they start picking out threats, we can just throw everyone else under the bus. I also want to work with PeaceOut if theres a swap since we worked well in Estonia and want to recreate that if possible but I can't really trust him fully with him being on a tribe of runner-ups with Sarge because Sarge has a hard-on for control of everything and once he loses control or gets voted out he explodes into a psychotic cunt-ish rage. He mentioned he wanted Sarge out and I'd be more than happy to help Mike out with that so long as he didn't get brainwashed into being a Sarge dicksucker. I just hope this swap will show if its just gonna be winners vs. runner-ups still or maybe things will get more interesting with winners and runner-ups working together.
3516 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well....Michael is out. My one ticket that could possibly flip to the winners in case its 6-6 or 5-5 at merge is gone. Thanks Rich and Andy and their flock of sheeple. I might be able to get Coldan to flip since he and I used to team up and given how he and Mike sometimes work together, he might be on the outs too. That won't matter though if the winners win the next immunity challenge and then we can pagong each and every one of them because they're all threats in their own right.
3509 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge & Joeker:

SARGE:
lmao...I know u wanted to vote me 1st from eddie and bingo...now I am the last to vote...decisions

JOEKER:
Well whats exactly on your mind now?
3508 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
YES! MOTHERFUCKING YES! We got the numbers and now a winner is winning this game again! I love all these guys right now but once its the final 6 or maybe final 7, that's when we start eating each other but for now, we are just gonna enjoy our success. Unfortunately though, even though I love Jeremy, him winning the tiebreaker is just more reason for me not to sit with him in the final tribal council. He would smoke me like a pig on a spit. Right now, Russ and Eddie would be the ones I'd sit next to but its okay because everyone on this tribe seems to really want to work with me so hopefully if I can get a few shots called to test the power I have out, that should put me in a good position to choose who to take. Or I just feel generous and give Jeremy the win (LOL). Anyway, I'll think about this stuff now but for now, these runner-fucks got to go. My preference would be Andy first since he is good at all the aspects of this game and to be honest, I'd vote for him over any of those runner-ups given the choice. They say Nick should go since he gave up but maybe just one more round should make it more clear that he is done. Its just best to jump at the opportunity to take a big guy out now before something shitty happens.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!