This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bingo21's Game File

Topic » Bingo21's Game File

3514 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with 49288, MMAjunkie, & Bingo:

49288:
So apparently an alliance that were all in was ratted out to the other tribe. I don't see you 2 doing it and if you were....I'd pull a Victoria from BB16 and say to ya'll "I'd never trust you again and i'll never be able to forgive you for that"

MMAJUNKIE:
Try to get on skype later tonight Jarrod and we'll discuss what to do... things mighta got more complicated.
3497 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Sarge, Bingo, & Joeker:

SARGE:
Hi guys!!  I am not begging or fighting to stay because it is pretty much useless.  However, there is a lot of information that neither of you were privy to when we headed into the merge with both tribes tied.  He talked so much with me about him and I going to the end together and that he was going to throw his vote so that one of the Winner's went home.  Then he did change his mind and stick with you guys.  But, he sent me so much information about who was the head alliance of the Winners.
-----
Now, after Rshow lost he never once pm'd me and has ignored any type of conversation because he thinks he has it good and that he is making the end of the game now with you guys.  He was ready for the 3 J's to be thrown under the bus and wipe all three of you out of the game without a drop of a hat.
-----
Again, this is not a plea to keep me as I know I am going this round but this information that you did have a very highly potential traitor and he was going to leave the Winners in the dust if things played out a certain way.
3497 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker & Bingo:

JOEKER:
Regarding what Sarge said, Eddie already told me that he and Sarge were a twosome so this isn't anything new to me but once the runners-up are out, what do you think we should do with him? On one hand, he'd be a great goat.

BINGO:
I think if we can secure eddie with us there's plenty of ammo to be used against him at FTC.

JOEKER:
Good idea, I don't think Eddie will really do anything now since he already got thrown under the bus.
3496 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Honestly tonight I'd love to take out a winner. It'd be great to split up the Alex/Russ duo but I don't know if I'll be able to sway the numbers. Right now I'm stuck in an awful spot where if I make a move I jeopardise my game but if I don't i'll be sitting at the end accepting 2nd/3rd place.
3493 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Yeah I know major rubbish is going down with jeremy being the target. Basically things have changed overnight and I feel like I'm on the bottom of this group. So I need to turn things around some how or otherwise go on an immunity run.
3493 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Basically tonight could be my defining play of the season.
So I get online and I'm approached by joeker who lets me know that bascially a whole plan has developed for jeremy to be voted out tonight instead of cali and he's just letting me know because i'm out of the loop.

So if I'm out of the loop know it stands to reason that I'm on the bottom of the totem pole. I try to convince joeker to vote russ or cali out. Stick to the original plan vote out sean and keep the winners strong. He's tossing and turning then the challenge is revealed as endurance  and he's set on jeremy going because he's good at that (thanks Gaia!!!!). Now things are really up in the air. My only hope is Sean. I've genuinely promised him final 4 if he votes Russ with myself, jeremy and eddie.

Fingers crossed it's 4 to 3 tonight with Russ leaving.
3493 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Bingo & MMAjunkieX:

BINGO:
I sent you a message on skype but i'll mail you as well.
When you get online vote Russ to save yourself. Act like you're voting Sean but vote Russ and it'll be 4-3. You need to keep this secret or it wont work.
3493 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
In terms of blindsides without idols or twists. That has to be up there (especially in this straight and narrow season). So happy right now.
3489 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So tonight's a real toss up.
The plan is for myself, jeremy and sean to vote alex.
However I'm tempted to vote out Eddie for 2 reasons.
1. He requested it and voting him out could very well earn his jury vote.
2. Then I've distanced myself from jeremy in the eyes of the jury.
3. We have 3 active players against sean in the next challenge.
4. I can make a final 2 deal with alex.
3489 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Alex is driving me up the wall. I'm sticking my neck out by trying to save him and he's acting all confused. Right now I may just stick with the plan and vote him out.
3485 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well that was probably some ploy by Jeremy that he can use at FTC.
I'm so ready for this game to be over.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!