This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bingo21's Game File

Topic » Bingo21's Game File

3520 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Bingo21's confessionals and possibly mail logs will be posted here.
3520 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl & Bingo:

MEARL:
Same tribe for Chris's game. I say we make one hell of an alliance

BINGO:
Only if the alliance is hell of fun

MEARL:
Hell of Fun. Sounds like a great alliance name lol.. the fun hellraisers?
3520 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1) How's it feel to be in the FINAL season, as one of 18 former finalists?
It feels great. I don't play many Survivor groups lately but I couldn't pass up the chance to be in this season. It's going to be an incredibly tough game as everyone will be out to win I just hope I can make the merge and work things out from there.

2) What's your strategy coming into this game?
Initially I'm hoping to lay fairly low. It feels at this point as if 2 alliances are converging around me so hopefully I can navigate myself into both of the main groups and take out people who aren't in either side. I'm not a big user of skype but I know I'll have to go out of my way to make social connections on skype if I want to get anywhere because unfortunately that's a major factor in todays Survivor, not way back in Gabon ;)

3) Thoughts on the cast/tribes?
I think our tribe may be slightly stronger though I can see the runner-ups really being pulled along by strong individual performances. There isn't a whole lot of people to work with on the runner up tribe so that makes me nervous moving forward.

4) Potential allies? Potential targets/enemies?
Right now it looks like Gohan, MMA, piddu, chastain and Mearl all want to work with me and I'm all for that. Unfortunately those people aren't necessarily in one alliance even though I'd love them to be. I don't think I have any real enemies in this cast so that's good. As for the runner-ups I may try and strike a deal with Peace because he's the only one I've aligned with before.

5) Why do you think you can either win again (if a former winner) or finally win (if a former runner-up)?
I think I'm the type of player who's crafted a reputation as a trustworthy person. I'm good at working my way deep into the game and I don't stand out as an immediate threat. That's going to help me as things progress because people will fully expect me to keep to my word.

6) How hard do you expect this season to be, and with no twists involved, even no idols, how's that shape this season?
It makes things more difficult if you get into the minority so you have to hope you can keep the numbers from start to finish.
3519 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, MMAjunkie, Bingo, Joeker, & Chastain:

MEARL:
Alliance for Gaia's Expanding-Cast Game
-----
Alright, so how I see it you guys are the people I want to work with the most in here. We need to bring more people, since the number we need for a majority has grown. Wanted to see who you guys were thinking.
-----
I know Gohan's name is brought up but we just need to make sure we know that if he is in then Zim is either in too, or he will know about us which could be dangerous if he wants to dismantle our alliance instead of working with us.
-----
What do you guys think

CHASTAIN:
we can bring Gohan/Zim or we can bring Eddie, whichever is more convenient for you guys

JOEKER:
Zim will know we are big threats and Gohan will do whatever he wants, Eddie is more likely to vote with us if you ask me.

MEARL:
Does anybody here feel comfortable with Zim? I've only played with him once and he was a super power player so he'd be a good person to have with us.. or a good person to take out early. if we have ties with him we can keep him, if we don't then it would be dangerous for us

BINGO:
I've never worked with him before so I don't really know much about the guy except that he tends to win a lot but I'm cool with whoever everybody prefers.

MEARL:
Do we take Gohan and I'm or take out zim then welcone Gohan in?
-----
I should confess I have a history with zim.
I played a stars with zim. We were on bad terms for a while but I think we are indifferent now so I can go either way. He is a dangerous player and needs to be with us or taken out ASAP. Anything else is dangerous

MMAJUNKIE:
We can wait to make the decision possibly even and just vote out a random outsider tonight if we lose/have to.  I'd like for at least one of us to have a feeling out conversation with him before we invest in him.

JOEKER:
I think we should take Zim out first, he's insanely good at games when he tries and Gaia even called him the best strategist of Gen 1 I believe.
3519 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Mearl, MMAjunkie, Chastain, & Bingo:

JOEKER:
So I just found out Zim has immunity
-----
Is it worth voting out Gohan to take out the duo and then deal with Zim next? Or would you want to take out someone else?

BINGO:
I was thinking Keith just because he doesn't seem to have ties with anybody and I think we can get a large majority to do so which means nobody gets their nose out of joint. There will be a switch somewhere down the line so the longer we can keep the winners feeling harmonious the better for us long term.

MEARL:
This would be a nice easy vote. I'm out for the night at my friends 21st birthday so whatever you guys want I'm down for
3519 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with MMAjunkie, Gohan, Bingo, & Zimdelinvasor:

MMAJUNKIE:
You are the only 2 people on this tribe that I trust, and I know play like myself for the most part.  I want to have some loyal allies with me for the merge.  I would love for this to be the core alliance.  I will try to be as active as possible.
-----
Are we all good with this?

BINGO:
I'm in!!! We just have to get the majority and work from there.

GOHAN:
What about Piddu/Mearl? Both strategic, and both know how to keep a level head. That gives us a majority 5-4

BINGO:
Yeah they're both strong players, there's also Chastain who similarly is a good player who's going to be a big target in this cast.

GOHAN:
Is it really a good idea to have a really big target in an alliance though?

MMAJUNKIE:
I feel like we need to make decisions as a "tribe".  If we are going to have a majority alliance of 5-6 then we need to get the rest of the people to vote with us if possible.  I think there will be at least 1 tribe swap.  If we invest ourselves into a public alliance of 5 people that gets split up, then we didn't achieve anything.

GOHAN:
There won't be a tribe swap, remember?
-----
(I added Zimdelinvasor because he's amazing)
-----
There's no idols, no twists of any kind. Gaia said it himself. We don't have to worry about  there being a tribe swap, because if so that makes Chris a liar :o

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Hi. I'm cool with all of you. I'm good with this unit.

MMAJUNKIE:
What we doin then folks?

ZIMDELINVASOR:
I don't think Mearl trusts me. I think he'd be targeting me if I didn't have Immunity just given our history in games. If anyone else here wants to keep him because they have a strong bond and could use him, I'd be fine with it, but my inclination is to take Mearl out.

GOHAN:
Most times I'd be fine with voting Mearl out. However given the fact that he's asked me for an alliance to, I quote, "repeat BBvGG", I think we could use him.
I think, based on ability, Colts is sneaky. I'm iffy on where he stands and I really don't trust him/have a reason to. I can't trust Mearl as far as I can throw him, mind you. But if he can trust me then that's worth something.

ZIMDELINVASOR:
I don't really trust Mearl but in the short term we can use him.
He told me the same story, though -- wanting me and him and Alex -- and I don't think he's stupid enough to overplay hard enough to be making that up unprompted this early, and he admitted that he'd want me out if we weren't working together. So I think he's sincere, but I still want his ass gone early on in case of a swap, because then he'd kick our ass in challenges.

GOHAN:
Alright. If everyone here wants to vote off Mearl, we'll still need two more for the numbers.

BINGO:
I've heard keith's name thrown around so if we all want to keep things simple and try to keep the tribe unified then that's a good option.

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Yea, MMA said the same to me via Skype and I have no objection. It's not like there'll be a tribe swap the very next round, so I don't need Mearl out right this second.
3519 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Mearl, Joeker, Bingo, MMAjunkie, & Chastain:

MEARL:
I spoke to zim and I think we may be able to include him and Gohan if we wanted

JOEKER:
What did he say?

MEARL:
That Gohan is the only person he really knows and plans on being a wallflower and see who messages him. Gohan told him he was going to try and pull him into a group of people so well see since that group is likely this one
3519 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Mearl, Bingo, Chastain, & MMAjunkie:

JOEKER:
Just so I can get it out of the way tomorrow who is the final answer? Keith? Or Gohan?

MEARL:
I think Gohan would be loyal to us so we shouldn't throw him out. I'd lean towards Keith unless you guys all feel otherwise

JOEKER:
Despite what I've been saying about Gohan, I'm down with voting Keith tonight if you all are down for it too.

MEARL:
Like if you are all sold on Gohan I'll do it too. Five strong right here all the way

JOEKER:
Well at this point, it seems like everyone is voting for Keith at this point so let's do Keith now and not start conflicts and we'll talk about Gohan next time.

BINGO:
I think it's the safest and smartest move at this point in time.
3518 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with MMAjunkie, 49288, Zimdelinvasor, Gohan, & Bingo:

MMAJUNKIE:
Just wanted to finalize us 5 as an alliance.  Tonight we slay Keith :).

49288:
fine by me

BINGO:
i'm in

ZIMDELINVASOR:
No problem.
I'm workin' a side thing with Mearl for numbers, but he's a threat and you guys approached me first, so I'm with this group for the long haul.

49288:
To me I honestly see him (Mearl) as the biggest threat/strategist here plus HE HAS WON 2 OF GAIA'S GAMES!!! ya as soon as the time comes HE HAS TO GO!!

ZIMDELINVASOR:
I agree that he's a big threat.
Chastain also is really good in challenges, from what I have heard? But hasn't said a single word to me.
I think both of them should be evaluated as threats if we lose a challenge.
3518 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Bingo & Spinner:

BINGO:
Ready to get the Egypt duo back together??

SPINNER:
Haha I mean if you're willing to! What do you think for tribal?

BINGO:
I've heard the majority are thinking Keith right now but I know there's tensions running between people so it wouldn't surprise me if things change.

SPINNER:
Tensions running between who?
-----
But I've also heard Keith. And Keith only.
-----
For now we need to just lay low and go with the flow.

BINGO:
Nobody in particular I just know a lot of people have history with people like mearl and zim but its best if we lay low and hopefully nothing comes of previous games drama.
I'm keen for the Keith vote if it keeps people unified.

SPINNER:
Agreed. Who do you think is the biggest threat tho? To me it's Mearl for sure. So I would rather be on his side than against him.
3518 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with 49288, Zimdelinvasor, Gohan, Bingo, & MMAjunkie

49288:
Are we still voting Keith or voting out an inactive?

ZIMDELINVASOR:
10 of the 11 votes have been cast and Keith is the only name I've heard. I think it would be too late to change anything by now. Our five votes plus Keith's could go in a different direction if we wanted, though...
But I don't know whether everyone would get online in time.

MMAJUNKIE:
I think it is too late.  If we saved him then our alliance would be public.  I'd rather us be a secret alliance of 5 than a public alliance of 6.  What do the rest of yall think?

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Yeah that makes more sense. I just threw it out there as a thought since he approached me, but realistically it makes more sense to keep the votes on him and if we wanna take anyone else out we can do it later.
sry keith
3518 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with 49288, Zimdelinvasor, Gohan, Bingo, & MMAjunkie

ZIMDELINVASOR:
Keith actually approached me which is more than I can say for some of these people. If there's any way all five of us are online in time, we could use our votes plus Keith's to take out whoever else we wanted: Chastain or Mearl or an inactive or anyone else.
3518 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Mearl, Chastain, Bingo, & MMAjunkie:

JOEKER:
So Keith wants to vote out Coltsfan. Is the vote still Keith or any plans on a last-minute switch?

CHASTAIN:
I personally dont mind either.

JOEKER:
To be fair Keith is very active on this tribe so we can always vote him out later if we wanted to keep him now.
3516 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Spinner & Bingo:

SPINNER:
Hey Jarrod
-----
Just so you know, you are my final 2 so I'm going to share this info with you.
-----
Russ messaged me and said him and Mearl have been "talking" and they joined up with Alex and think they can get Jeff. They want me in.
-----
I said ok but that's only 5.
-----
If they message me back and ask who they want for the sixth I'll throw out multiple names so it doesn't seem like we are that close but I'll make sure you're good if they don't want you.
-----
Just felt like you should know.

BINGO:
Sounds good. There are so many factional alliances in this game I don't think we're in any major ones together but that's great because we can be the duo nobody sees coming. I'd be wary of both Mearl and Russ, they're playing every possible angle.

SPINNER:
There are more alliances? Honestly that's the only one I have.
3512 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Mearl, Bingo, Chastain, & MMAjunkie:

JOEKER:
So what's the plan tonight guys?

CHASTAIN:
Who do y'all want

MEARL:
Whose done the least for us?

MMAJUNKIE:
I'm not sure tbh

BINGO:
If we're voting on strength I'd say coltsfan.

MEARL:
Not a bad choice
3512 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Spinner & Bingo

SPINNER:
So what're we thinking for tribal?

BINGO:
Mearl. He's been throwing me under the bus and i can't have that.

SPINNER:
Alright cool cuz I wanted him gone anyways lol

BINGO:
Good. Next time we head to tribal will probably be pretty crucial so we'll have to talk more about that but it seems like this should be straightforward.

SPINNER:
Yeah and as much as I don't want to we might need to make an actual alliance because everyone is playing really sketchy. But for now Mearl is definitely the best option.

BINGO:
Yeah I just don't want us to be a recognisable duo because right now people think you're aligned with nobody and that could definitely work to our advantage.

SPINNER:
Definitely. And as long as I keep minorly talking to everyone they can bring me into an alliance instead of you because they'll think I'm a number.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!