This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Renegade628's Game File

Topic » Renegade628's Game File

3672 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Jflora, Bear, Renegade, & Dfalc:

JOEKER:
WE SURVIVED AND SACKESHI IS FUCKED! :D
Sorry for the last minute change, just didn't want Brittany to feel nervous and not play her idol too.

BEAR:
Congrats everyone on making it thur the first tc. So glad we had our shit together.... this otner tribal is to much!!!!!

RENEGADE:
Super glad we're all tight :D Btw if you guys are wondering why I played my idol, I just really didn't want to have to deal with the stress of it. I get super paranoid with them and I think it's better this way not having it lol.

JOEKER:
We handled it better than how the other tribe is XD

JFLORA:
Sackeshi thinks we are idiots for voting him. Clearly he has never seen a split vote. What he said to Brittney leaving though was so nasty. I am so glad he is next.
3672 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
LOL WHAT @The other tribe

Guess I join the majority of people throwing their idols away lmao
3671 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Renegade & SurvivorFan:

RENEGADE:
has literally no one else talked to you?

SURVIVORFAN:
Nobody at all, bear said "Hello" and that's it

RENEGADE:
I can't really get a good read on the tribe. But from what I've been hearing your name hasn't come up as a target yet. If it does I'll let you know, but hopefully we don't lose anymore and don't have to find out.

SURVIVORFAN:
No offense but when I hear "hopefully we don't lose" that's usually code for "hey pal, you're next."

RENEGADE:
Well, I don't want you to go, but I'm not sure about everyone else. This would be easier if Sackeshi were sane. I've got your back, though, just trust me.
3671 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Renegade, Dfalc, Bear, Jflora, & Joeker:

RENEGADE:
So are we voting for Sackeshi this round?

JFLORA:
Pretty sure. Does anybody believe that he has an idol?

RENEGADE:
I'll be honest and say no. I doubt Peace is like that. If he's mad at his own tribe why would he give someone on the other tribe his idol? Lol

JFLORA:
Idek. Survivorfan37 is catching on

JOEKER:
Sackeshi is just being an abortion of a Survivor player like he always is
-----
Let's make this simple and vote his ass off

RENEGADE:
Agreed xD

DFALC:
Yeah plus he tried to idol me out last vote so he needs to go haha
3671 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So Sackeshi claiming to have mike's idol I think works out greatly in my favor. I'm the only other person on the tribe without an idol, so unless Sackeshi is going for a safe vote (which I highly doubt but knock on wood) I wouldn't be a target even if he does have an idol. My alliance with Joe, Dave, AJ and Bear seems to be pretty solid, I haven't really had to do much yet, but that will change in the future. This first part of the game is me weaving a cloak of invisibility for myself. And when the time comes, I will strike, and they'll wish they had acted on getting me out sooner. Hopefully, I mean, I could always epically fail like last time. *shrug*

The rest of my tribe is also ignoring Will... Dumb move, tbh. There's a seven person tribe, five of us are aligned, one of us is an attention craving moron, and the other is a free number. Seriously, it is not that hard to figure out people... As long as I can keep a connection with Will I should be good for a swap at any point in time... Barring our tribe being completely annihilated and going into a swap outnumber every which way. But, what are the odds?

We're probably fucked.
3662 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Renegqde, a Dfalc, Jflora, & Bear:

JOEKER:
so whats the plan?

JFLORA:
What do you guys think?

DFALC:
We need to make sure Will feels really safe. He still has his idol right?
3661 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Jflora & Renegade:

JFLORA:
I should tell out this. I organized this whole thing. I wanted to blindside Joeker. However Bear got paranoid and said maybe we should split the vote so him and Will voted you. Me and Dave voted Joeker. I did this because Will told me he was playing his idol and I was not willing to be idoled out. You know? So I am saving you. Dave is saving you and Bear is saving you 99.9% sure so yeah are final 2 is in tact. I did this for us.

RENEGADE:
And you never thought to TELL me about this beforehand so i could vote Joe? The vote still would have been split and it would have saved time on a revote. I want to trust you but this is mad fishy from my view.
3661 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
You take the week off for finals. When you come back your allies are brain dead and don't even know to communicate with you?

AJ is full of shit and I will get retribution if I stay.
3660 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Renegade & Bear:

RENEGADE:
So...

BEAR:
Either you or Joe voted me...don't know who
3654 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
1. Fantabulous, Gaia. I've been sorta off the radar for the latter half of the pre-merge but with summer now I think I'll be able to murder some people.

2. My tribe splits the vote on me and then decide they wanna stay united during the merge? Fuck that. I've connected with Andrea already, I plan to flip to them. I don't care what happens, I just want to do something to show people have reason to worry  about me. I don't have any solid allies, but that's what makes this game intriguing.

3. Joe please. He was my closest ally and I'd love to get him back so we can tag team this bitch.

4. Fuck over as many people as possible and laugh at them at FTC... Behind their back though, affability is key to winning Survivor.

5. Well, I can tell you haven't gotten an over abundance of confessionals. Nobody! Closely anyway, but that'll change sometime soon hopefully.

6. If I don't go out soon I'll win I'm pretty sure. #Delusionality
3651 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Renegade & Dfalc:

RENEGADE:
Hey you're kinda in trouble.

DFALC:
Um yeah I heard you are targeting me lol

RENEGADE:
I'm not targeting rofl there's an alliance looking to take you out

DFALC:
What alliance? This all seems like a ploy to get me to waste the idol. Everyone telling me I'm the target so I waste it tonight and then get voted out next vote

RENEGADE:
No the alliance is hoping you're not using it.
-----
And who else told you? lol

DFALC:
Who is in the alliance?? If you are really with me then let's form a counter alliance. I literally feel like the vote will be 10-1 against me haha. I like have to use my idol no matter what. I don't get why I'm automatically the target when a bunch of other people have idols too

RENEGADE:
mearl will john jake

DFALC:
Hmm ok that makes sense. I'm going to try to pull in as many people as I can onto my side but I'm def playing the idol lol. I'll literally die if I get 11th place again

RENEGADE:
I'm such a nonfactor lol I'm so lazy. I'll help you anyway i can.
3647 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Okay new plan.

Once Derek's out of the game I'll throw together a majority and kind of like murder everyone hopefully? At the end, if I make it, I can claim to have been riding under the radar or something...
3647 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm so dead in this game I'm literally a sheep .-. ughh

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!