This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Renegade628's Game File

Topic » Renegade628's Game File

3674 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Renegade628's confessionals and most mail logs will be posted here.
3674 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Renegade's Mail To Joeker:

RENEGADE:
Ridicuclique 2.0?
3674 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Your series must have a knack for having good players fail like wtf this looks like a legitimate all-stars.
3674 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Blegh I'm super worried about where I stand right now. School is definitely getting easier but it's still going to be a hindrance on how invested I can be these first two weeks. But in Eritrea I played too hard too quick and put myself in a needy position. Maybe this will help me out.I've got an alliance with Dfalc, AJ, and Joeker I think? And then a cross tribal with Cole, Joeker, AJ, and PeaceOut... I have a REALLY bad feeling about this. I spent the last two weeks trying to make sure school was my top priority. These people spent time making alliances more than likely. I am petrified of another pre merge ouster... I'm afraid I'm not in Kansas anymore.

(hey remember when I was good at group games? I'm in two second chance seasons ATM and think I'm going home early in both of them again. oops)
3674 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Renegade, Jflora, Dfalc, & Joeker:

RENEGADE:
So are we down for an alliance?

JFLORA:
Oops I thought peace was on our tribe lol. I can get Will and Bearpatrol.

RENEGADE:
Because Gaia doesn't know about this yet ! First message was me second was Jflo

JFLORA:
Yeah so would you guys be fine with me getting Bearpatrol?

JOEKER:
I don't mind you getting him if it gets us numbers

DFALC:
Sounds awesome!
3673 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Jflora, Joeker, Renegade, Bear, & Dfalc:

JFLORA:
Ok so I was think maybe us 5 in an alliance. We would have numbers and demolish the game.

BEAR:
Im down with that.

JOEKER:
Same here :)
3673 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Talking to Sackeshi RIP me
3673 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Dfalc, Jflora, Renegade, & Bear:

JOEKER:
Okay so Brittany is at 1 day atm
So we can vote her out but have Sack waste his idol?

DFALC:
Omg that would be perfect

JOEKER:
who would tell sackeshi that he's getting votes? XD

RENEGADE:
Sackeshi will probs not use his idol but just to be safe y'know?

JOEKER:
He is a very impulsive person though but we can always deal with him next tribal since Brittany is more inactive

JFLORA:
i am down.
3673 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Renegade & Joeker:

RENEGADE:
Hey bitch. We have a final two right? :(

JOEKER:
Yes slutface we have final two

RENEGADE:
You are forever my private little whore

JOEKER:
And you are my number 1 fuckbuddy
3673 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Renegade & Jflora:

RENEGADE:
Hi AJ! I think the last time we played was against Amanda in Tristan da Cunha? I'd really love if we could finish what we started there with a final two? :D

JFLORA:
Definitely!
3673 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Alright, so I am B A C K! I just took about a 4 hour power nap and I am ready to own this thing. Last time in Eritrea, these people expected nothing. I fought a majority and I NEARLY FUCKING WON thank you very much. And I'll do the same thing again if I have to. I am willing to call people out, I think we all know that too. Since I last competed in this series I've won Bingo's series by whoring immunity too, and I'm not afraid to do that again IF NEED BE. Didn't try whatsoever at this opening challenge. I don't need to make people think I'm hardcore gunning it to have a repeat of Bingo's. I'm pretty sure everyone knows about that-- it's Bingo's series I mean hello-- and are gonna be watching me like hawks.

As far as my tribe goes... AJ, Joe, and Dave I have deals with for the final two. But I only trust Joe because Dave is a snake and AJ just replied to my offer with a one word reply. At least act like you care, damn, kid. Oh I also have Will I think but he's not in the majority with me because I kind of fucked up the beginning. Normally I make sure all of my close allies are aligned but instead of doing that I let my alliance assemble itself this go round. Puts me out of the spotlight I guess. Then there's Brittany, who I voted out first last time but hey she's inactive and the target again ROFL. Bear I only know from Bingo's RvR and he scares the living Hell out of me just because he's a mystery...

And Sackeshi?

Oh, Sackeshi... Don't you love the prepubescent boys of Tengaged who idolize Russell Hantz and act all macho? I know I do! But seriously, what he He'll is this guy compensating for?

So yeah Brittany is the target but I'm obviously open to anything. My goal is to at least make an impression this season and get to All-Stars. That'd be the best story ever. Worst to First!
3673 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Y'know, Garrett's elim in Cagayan made me think.

If in a real Survivor everyone had an idol, it'd become a game of trying to convince people they're safe enough to the point where they don't bring them to Tribal. Rofl <3
3673 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
NOW for the really sketchy part of my plan. In a room full of guns, who's going to target the guy with a knife? This plan could seriously backfire on me down the line, but ultimately I think people will see me as less threatening and more trustworthy if I DON'T have an idol... Or they could see me as an easy vote. But fingers crossed that people play into my hand I guess?

I'm going to go ahead and play my idol.

When you announce this can you also put me saying "Frankly, I didn't earn this thing, so I don't want it."?

Make people think I'm super honorable or something? Who knows. I'm basically free-falling and hoping I don't die. Goodbye idol. This is either going to be my rise to power of my biggest blunder yet.
3673 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Infomercial

DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL!

Renegade628 here, bringing to YOU the newest, most revolutionary Tengaged product you will EVER feast your eyes upon!

Are your group games boring? Is everyone a sensible human being with a decent strategy that doesn't make you want to gauge your eyes out or cringe uncontrollably? Well, fear not my brethren, as I introduce to you the greatest invention since unsliced bread: it's the SACKESHI!

http://www.tengaged.com/user/Sackehsi

The Sackeshi is the newest, hippest, most unrivaled product we've had in years. Available for only $66.66, The Sackeshi has two marvelous settings: Annoying-Russell-Hantz-Wannabe, for those seasons where your cast needs to be reminded that they are NOT the best players, but Sackeshi is, and that it will destroy them every chance it gets! Also available is Give-Me-Attention-I'm-Sackeshi mode, where your Sackeshi will randomly call people out, and make absolutely no fucking sense in the process!

See it in action NOW:

http://www.tengaged.com/group/3485/forum/topic/12542524

http://www.tengaged.com/group/3485/forum/topic/12553762

To order your completely BRAND NEW and TOTALLY REVOLUTIONARY group game player, THE Sackeshi, just call 1-800-Kill-Me-Now! That's 1-800-KILL-ME-NOW! If you call within the next 5 minutes, we'll even throw in a SECOND The Sackeshi FOR DOUBLE THE PRICE! What's better than The Sackeshi? More Sackeshis! Call 1-800-KILL ME-NOW, now! 1-800-KILL-ME-NOW, now!
3672 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Dfalc, Renegade, Jflora, & Bear:

JOEKER:
Well Brittany is back
Who wants to tell her to vote Sackeshi before she plays an idol for herself?
3672 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Convo with Joeker, Dfalc, Renegade, Jflora, & Bear:

JOEKER:
Actually Who would change their vote to Sackeshi and tell Britt to do the same. Will told me he is voting Brittany so we would have majority.

JFLORA:
I guess I will change for our sake. Gaiaphage, that is my reasoning just please take that as my vote.

DFALC:
I can change to Sackeshi as well

BEAR:
I just got home I havent voted yet. What do I need to do

JFLORA:
Vote Sackeshi.

BEAR:
Thats what I did.  I think some voted for brittany too thou. So the vote is spilt in case an idol is used

JFLORA:
NO NO NO. ME BEAR AND DAVE WILL VOTE SACKESHI YOU GUYS VOTE BRITT :).

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!