This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivorgame1's Game File

Topic » Survivorgame1's Game File

3766 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So im not sure how I feel about this game right now! Im not sure if im safe or what... It looks like I am! So someone in the big alliance flipped, sending Joey home. They beat me to it ! This just taught me I need to take more risks! So my alliance still has majority 5-4... We decided to vote Brady M off... But like I said, I need to take risks! So I started talking to Jermey.... We came to an agreement on taking out Danny! I dont trust Danny one bit.... Hes a powerful player and is WAY to wishy washy! Nat was begging me to stay with the majority alliance and vote out Brady M. I dont know who to vote! I would SO vote Danny if I knew they had the #s. This vote is very pivotal.... I either vote Danny, level out the playing field and look like I just got played or go the safe route and vote Brady M and get voted out in like Final 6 and no one remembers me! What to do... what to do.....
3765 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Survivorgame's Convo With Chantra, Natalie, SomebodyAwesome, & Bradyspauld:

SURVIVORGAME:
Idk if this alliance is a thing but if it is, we are in majority. I think we should at least stick together then self destruct after this tribal if that's what we are going to do. I was thinking about voting Brady M?

CHANTRA:
I'm down with that. But we don't have to self destruct....we could keep going
3765 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Survivorgame's Mail To Bradyspauld & Natalie:

SURVIVORGAME:
Guys..... We need to stick together for Final 3! You two were the only people I trusted in the alliance! I have Robin on the inside, also Jermey! We need to just vote together... Sound good?
3765 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Survivorgame's Convo With MMAjunkieX:

SURVIVORGAME:
OMG :D
We did it! Biggest blindside EVER! Danny had no fucking clue XD He thought he was the middle man, the deciding vote! We seriously need to stick together, we are def this seasons power alliance!

MMAJUNKIEX:
Yeah man... I've thought about it.  I don't want Natalie or Brady M. at the F4 with us because they are challenge beast.  Trust me Nat is a challenge beast (she has just been throwing everything so far).  But w/o a doubt I think we got this.

SURVIVORGAME:
Definatly..... I know Natalie's game, I made Final 2 with her once :)
Whose next?

MMAJUNKIEX:
You probably didn't win though did you.  It is an unfortunate fact that her being a girl gives her a ridiculous advantage to win these games.

SURVIVORGAME:
I played an extremely social/Strategic game! I blindsided almost everyone in Merge with Nats help (all my plans) she won 4 challenges and won the Jury over by saying how she didn't rely on idols (I had two.... Wtf! She won 4 individual immunities) she also took credit for the blindsides and won by a 6-1 vote
---------------
People complained how I was a villain and got them out, then they said they didn't like me bc I was a follower!

MMAJUNKIEX:
Yeah... I don't lie to the jury... I've seen her do that before too which erks me.  I'd rather win off of the game I've played.  Like I said, I'm open to almost anything.  I might want to keep Brady M. one more round because he thinks I saved his ass now LOL... little does he know I almost voting him out all 3 premerge TCs haha.

SURVIVORGAME:
I kinda want Brady M out next..... Just bc he is a challenge threat and also can stir up trouble. I say the boot order goes- Brady M, Natalie, Sim, Brady S, Robin

MMAJUNKIEX:
Did you forget Coldan or do you want him in the F3 with us?

SURVIVORGAME:
Forgot him! LOL, sorry! It's a You me and Robin F3
3765 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Best.Blindside.Yet.
Danny had no idea! He thought he was the swing vote XD I'm glad I flipped..... I was the swing vote this Tribal! I want Brady S, Nat, and I to stick together! Why? Because I H A V E  to take Jermey out soon! There is no way in hell I'm taking him to F2..... Even F3! It is also pivotal to get out a member of the other alliance bc Jermey could easily get them all together and vote us out..... I won't go down as a fool! As soon as the remaining 4 of our alliance are in majority, I'm taking Jermey down, then taking Nat and Brady S to F3! This is great..... It really is :D I will promise Jermey F2 all I can but I won't take him ;)I've decided to play dumb... I'm not showing my strategic side to Jermey.  you just have to give the person a place to stay, a warm meal, a warm bed...... Then slaughter them while they sleep :) You just have to make me feel comfortable..... Night Night Jermey :*
3764 days ago
Gaiaphage
Survivorgame's Convo With SomebodyAwesome, Natalie, & Bradyspauld:

SURVIVORGAME:
Does Brady M sound OK?

BRADYSPAULD:
Yes but if u guys were smart u wouldn't have gotten rid of Danny now it's 4-4.
3764 days ago
Gaiaphage
Survivorgame's Convo With MMAjunkieX:

SURVIVORGAME:
Wanna vote Brady M?

MMAJUNKIEX:
Honestly, man I'm taking my shot at Natalie right now.
---------------
I've seen her play before.  I know that she actually starts playing around F7 or F6.  I'd rather kill her off before she begins.
---------------
Also, I already know I can beat Brady M. at immunity now if I try really hard.  I understand if you don't want to vote with me and are frustrated or worried, but I'm willing to follow Brady here one more time.

SURVIVORGAME:
Are you sure I can't sway you to vote Brady M? I feel like Natalie feels vulnerable! If we take Brady M out, she will be in "majority" and not even try at challenges! We can take her right out! Noes the prime time to take Brady out bc I don't think he will suspect it. I still wanna keep this alliance, Final 2! I
I really think it is a better idea for our game to take out Brady M..
3764 days ago
Gaiaphage
Survivorgame's Convo With Robinhood:

SURVIVORGAME:
Who are you voting??

ROBINHOOD:
I jst woke up haha
Who u wnt out

SURVIVORGAME:
Brady M..... Who do you want out?

ROBINHOOD:
Anyone other than me haha

SURVIVORGAME:
Is Brady M ok? Remember I will keep you safe! I can take you to the Finals :) I was talking with some people from the other alliance and they kinda want you out next! They are just using you for your vote :/

ROBINHOOD:
Well your allies aren't my allies so it won't make a difference :/
You should just vote brady s

SURVIVORGAME:
They aren't my allies either..... I'm just using them to get us farther..... I can really get us to the finals, I mean we can vote Brady S if you want..... Why do you want to keep Brady M?

ROBINHOOD:
brady s
3764 days ago
Gaiaphage
This is great. I need Natalie for my game ATM..... And they wanna vote her out. I need Brady M out, I have an "alliance" with Jermey. If all goes as plan 3 votes for Natalie 4 votes for Brady M and 1 vote for Brady s (I convinced Robin to vote Brady S so he will waste his vote and my alliance is in majority so we can take Jermey out since Rob wouldn't vote Brady M) this is going good! I'm playing both sides and I think I have a fair shot at winning IF I get past this Tribal. I have out a big target on my back for saying I wanna vote Brady M.
I'm voting Brady M bc I need the old Vatou to be in majority and take out Jermey so I can take the two weakest players (Brady S and Robin) to Final 3 :)
3763 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Survivorgame's Convo With Natalie, Bradyspauld, & SomebodyAwesome

SURVIVORGAME:
We need someone to flip or else Natalie might go! I'm working on Robin and Jermey. I told Robin all this shit about F2 and how I'm using you (I obvi aren't bc I will 100% stay loyal to y'all.... Final 4 :D) we NEED him to either vote Brady M or someone else (bc the other alliance is voting Natalie so if he wastes his vote on somebody else we will have majority)

NATALIE:
I don't think they're that stupid to fall for it but its worth a shot. *crosses fingers*
3763 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I have a bad feeling about this Tribal :/ I think I'm playing too aggressively! I think I have a 75% chance of going home D: I really think I might go this tribal ;(
3763 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
SHITTTTTT Sim is a fucking traitor! Oh well.... At least I can use his vote to act like I voted Nat.... Im in deep shit now :/
I have to either follow Jermey to Final 2 or pulll of a miracle move......
3762 days 15 hours ago
Gaiaphage
This.
Is.
Fucking.
Crazy.

I have Jermey saying how he wants to take out Sim, not Brady M (who we agreed on)
He says he trusts me and shit and says he knows I was the one who voted Natalie out ( Even tho I didnt xD) Now hes just saying he will take me to Final 4

Sim on the other hand Is getting Brady S and I together to vote out Jermey. Might I remind you... Sim hasnt talked to us once this entire game and went against our alliance. He says he has a person on the other side that will vote Jermey with us.

See, I have put myself In the prime position... It would e one hell of a blindside if I went out tonight.
but who should I go with?
3761 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Im fucked,
F U C K E D
I obvi made it clear im against them, I wonder if somehow I can wiggle my way back into the alliance with Jermy.... doubtful!
I honestly see myself going next -_-
If I get myself out of this fuck hole, I would be player of the season.... but it looks doubtful.
I need a Survivor miracle bc right now its 4-2
I should have NEVER trusted Sim!
3761 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Jermey said he doesnt want an alliance with me bc it doesnt 'benifit' Him!
Wrong choice... now I know I have NOTHING to lose!
Im working on Robin and Coldan,
Coldan says he is in on it and im like 85% sure he is just playing along but at this point I have nothing to lose and am hanging onto it!
If I pull this off it would e amazing!
If I dont (im sure it wont) I tried my hardest :)

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!