This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivorgame1's Game File

Topic » Survivorgame1's Game File

3784 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Survivorgame1's confessionals and most mail logs will be posted here.
3784 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Survivor's Convo With Eclipse:

SURVIVOR:
OMG ECLIPSE! WE NEED AN ALLIANCE :D TO BEAT SARAH AND THAT DRAG QUEEN AMY

ECLIPSE:
True. I think our best option is to get an alliance of four, and try to get one more vote seperate from the alliance. I'm thinking possibly you, Sim, and Natalie.
3783 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Survivor's Mail To WorkHard:

SURVIVOR:
Alliance?

WORKHARD:
HELL YES
3782 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Im feeling iffy at this point in the game. I have a main alliance with: Sim, Natalie, and Eclipse. I also have Workhard incase something goes wrong. The onlt person im concerned about on my tribe is Natalie. We just finished Bingo's game.... we worked together GREAT... like dynamic duo Batman and Robin great. We made Final 2 together and took out our whole alliance. When we got to Jury questioning... she took ALL the credit and called me a follower! I know how she plays and we have a little bad blood, she knows I know how she plays so for all I know, shes pinning the tribe against me and I will e voted out...
People are saying to vote out Sarah.... so I vote Sarah :) I swear to the Lord, im voting that bitch Natalie out As soon as I get the chance :)
3773 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So I have no clue what's going on and I think I'm probs gonna go! My alliance I think has turned on me because nobody responds to my mails and my backs against the wall! I'm truly scared..... I will vote when I at least find out who someone has voted for D:
3772 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Survivorgame's Mail To Natalie, Skyler, SomebodyAwesome, & Eclipse:

SURVIVORGAME:
I will not be able to make it tonight..... I will be camping :( I am sooooo sorry! I will be able to vote if we go to Tribal. :)
3769 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Survivorgame's Convo With Eclipse, SomebodyAwesome, & Natalie:

SURVIVORGAME:
IM SO SORRY. I really am! I hope you keep me! Can we please vote Skyler?

SOMEBODYAWESOME:
yes, she might flip on us since she has friends on the other tribes

SURVIVORGAME:
Thats true.... can we agree on Sky?
3767 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I'm so happy I made Merge! I didn't think I was! I feel very comfortable coming into Merge with Natalie and Joey, Sim.... Not so much! This is very tricky! If we went by tribe lines, we would have a clear disadvantage. I'm very strategic and am running all these possibilities through my head! I'm thinking, should we have a 4 strong tribe alliance or should I take a chance and jump ship. I think my best bet is getting the tribe with 2 to join our 4 so we can have majority! I have no clue how the first vote will go..... I'm going to try to get that alliance together though, shift the game a bit :)
3767 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Survivorgame's Convo With Natalie & Eclipse:

SURVIVORGAME:
Merge strategy!
Sim was banned :(
I was thinking the best way is Vataou to stay together in merge! We have 5-4-2 tribe wise in merge. What if we brought over the 2 remaining Karoni members so we can have a 6-5 majority. Sim, Nat, Joey, and I can be like the Foa Foa Four! How does that sound guys?

ECLIPSE:
yassssssssssssss
3767 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Survivorgame's Convo With Chantra & Bradyspauld:

SURVIVORGAME:
What are you 2 thinking Merge wise? If you guys wanted.... You 2 can come over to Vatou and we can have majority through Merge :D

CHANTRA:
That sounds like a plan :)
3767 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Survivorgame's Mail To Natalie, Eclipse, Chantra, & Bradyspauld:

SURVIVORGAME:
So we all agree to stick together? This way we have a 6-5 majority :D
3764 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphage
are you serious -_- Danny, Natalie, Sim, and I NEED Brady and Chantra! They are our only hope.... I'm going to have to give them a better offer... We offered them a Final 6. I'm going to offer them a final 3! Will I really take them? I'll come to that when I need to! I will get them to vote with us.... I will! If they do, this will change the whole game!
3763 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Survivorgame's Convo With Bradyman:

SURVIVORGAME:
Wanna work together??

BRADYMAN:
sure lol
how u voting in gaias game

SURVIVORGAME:
Not sure yet! Who were you thinking? Who is your closest ally.... I can persuade them not to vote them!

BRADYMAN:
i dont have a closest ally tbh lol, but im voting eclipse.....now is the time for u to make a move...this will make me trust u 100%

SURVIVORGAME:
Ok.... But why do I need your trust?

BRADYMAN:
because im a power player in here and who knows...u might not have the votes u think u do ;)
eclipse could be gone 6-4......or u could vote him and make it 7-3...if its 7-3 then ill know i can trust u and be willing to work w/ u

SURVIVORGAME:
OOOOO. Scary! I guess we shall have to see at Tribal

BRADYMAN:
ok lol
3763 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Survivorgame's Convo With Chantra:

SURVIVORGAME:
Well I have a strange feeling about Sim! He hasn't been acting like he's part of our alliance and  MMM said something about Sim being with them. I guess we are all just voting Drago!

CHANTRA:
What do you think?
3763 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Ok so I have a dilemma. I would L O V E to get rid of Joey! And I really think I should if we have  the numbers! I would 100% vote Joey if we had the numbers...... Hm..... What to do? We would still have the #s (The V and K alliance.... 5-4) Brady did come up to me with a very irresistible offer ;)
3760 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Survivorgame's Convo With Drago:

SURVIVORGAME:
Great blindside last night.... Joey was a threat. Better get him off then leave him :D who are you thinking tonight?

DRAGO:
I'm not really sure as of right now.
Who are you thinking?

SURVIVORGAME:
I don't know yet either :/ Shoukd we take out a threat or a non threat?

DRAGO:
I think it should be a non-threat.

SURVIVORGAME:
That's smart.... So here's the thing. As you know, somebody flipped last night but you are still in kind of the minority possibly. This could be an alliance :) since I'm inside the majority I can keep you safe then when the time comes.... We can take out them and make it to Final 2.... I never really clicked with any of them!

DRAGO:
Define "Somebody" cause there's Sim (SomebodyAwesome) or in general somebody

SURVIVORGAME:
General somebody

DRAGO:
do you know who?
and you guys realize that I know you tried voting me out last night for whatever reason.

SURVIVORGAME:
How do you know I voted you? ;) Joey was my biggest threat! They wanted to vote you because they felt like your the leader

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!