This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Senegal Voting History

Topic » Senegal Voting History

3919 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Tribal Council 15 (So Far):

STRAW HAT PIRATES:
Tyler votes Lincoln:

Caliboy votes Lincoln:
Andy won immunity and only way you been in finals if you had won final immunity. Best of luck to you!

Amf votes Lincoln:
I'm hoping that I'll get Alec, David, Eli, and Lincoln to vote for me and then the rest of the jury votes will split!!

Lincoln votes Sean:
It's probably either me or you tonight, you no longer have any use to me so,  Sorry..
3914 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
JURY VOTES:

Lincoln votes Tyler:
hè did have to fight a bit more to get there

Bryce votes Tyler:
I've been friends with him for a LONG time and I'm happy he made the Final Three

Wart votes Tyler:
You deserve this... You were a HUGE underdog... I admire you. You better beat Sean the creepy stalker that keeps on sending me mails LOLZ.

Dolphin votes Tyler:
I think he played the game the best out of the three in the finals.  He didn't rely on the immunity necklace or play both sides.  He played a nice, but not necessarily clean, game, and I hope he pulls out the win at the end.

Steel votes Andy:
he is the fucking man

Black0ut votes Andy:
Andy is my friend, he stuck with me till the end of my game, and I have to reward him for that.

EliOrtiz votes Andy:
I think he played better than the other two and also he told me he tried to take me to f4 so yea. If hes lying and just threw his vote to get my jury vote then idc

Asz votes Sean:
cali ran the whole game i voted for him

Matt99 Didn't Vote
3910 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Matt99- 12
Mrlincoln2u- 10
Steel- 9
Cole91- 7
Warthhogs- 7
JBC8- 6
Wangifold- 6
Asz9191- 6
Oncinders- 5
Bryce333- 5
Dolphinsoccer4- 5
Amf7410- 5
Bdreezy15- 4
Michael222- 4
EliOrtiz1234- 4
Caliboy- 4
Black0ut247- 3
TylerKeith- 2

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!