This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Matt99's Game File

Topic » Matt99's Game File

3931 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Matt's Convo With Tyler:

MATT: Hey, Tyler. Want to make your stay in this game a little bit longer?

TYLER: Um hell yeah, lol. I'm all alone now and I got lied to last tribal. :\

MATT: That's fine. How would you like to vote Steel with me, take power from him?

TYLER: That's what I wanted to do last time, obviously, and I thought Lincoln was voting with us against him. But we just can't let him win this challenge.

MATT: If Steel wins, Black Out goes. They're partners. And Lincoln is in on this plan.

TYLER: But what happened to David getting voted out yesterday? He was literally set to go home.
3931 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Matt's Convo With Andy:

MATT:You two willing to make an Old Gambia power-grab?

ANDY: Are we sure we should do it now?

MATT: We have the numbers.

ANDY: if we take out tyler at final 6, final 6 will be me, you, andrew, cali, eli, and lincoln
the three of us have majority vote from there on out, but if final 7 has tyler in it, then it could be me/you/andrew vs cali/lincoln/tyler

MATT: Or we could just do it now. Trust me, Tyler isn't with those guys.

ANDY: or we could even vote out lincoln. like i just think it is safer to vote for one of them this round

MATT: Can we PLEASEEEEEE just vote out Steel?

ANDY: But like what if Tyler finds out he is on the bottom of the alliance and decides to flip people later on. Then we are screwed.

MATT: Tyler tbh will be above Cali and Linc. He's a better pawn.

ANDY: Ok but then what if Cali or Linc tries to flip people?

MATT: Who will they flip? Even if they flip Black Out, we still have majority. My plan is foolproof, dood.

ANDY: No we dont... if tyler, lincoln, cali, and blackout vote against me, you, and andrew, we dont have majority

MATT: Dude, we HAVE Tyler. He hates Lincoln. We HAVE Lincoln. He owes me a lot. And Tyler's winning immunity anyway. xD
3931 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well, Andy is hesitant, but I think tonight we pull off this blindside.
3930 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Matt's Group Convo With Tyler, Lincoln, & Andrew:

MATT: Hello, new majority. So, who do we want to vote off tonight? I believe that Andy and Black Out were the two that voted against us, though I haven't even talked to Cali all game.

TYLER: I haven't talked to either on them and I didn't even realize blackout was in the game. :x
--
Andy shows up to challenges, doesn't he? I think that should be who we should go for.

MATT: Black Out was pretty much Steels partner. However, that's one vote for Andy going.

TYLER: He may have been steels partner, but he's all alone now. I'm talking to him and he admitted to sheeping him, so I think I could pull him in.

MATT: We don't need to pull anyone in. I guess we can just vote for Andy, then.

LINCOLN: I think Caliboy voted with us though. I think either. Andy, or Him voted against us. But im thinking it was prob andy.

MATT: I suppose it is decided that Andy will go home tonight, provided he loses immunity,

TYLER: I mean its all just up to who you all think is the biggest threat.

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!