This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Matt99's Game File

Topic » Matt99's Game File

3947 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
All of Matt99's confessionals will be posted here.
3946 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Howdy, viewers, I'm Matt, and I will be your winner this season.
No, I'm not really that confident. I'm just hoping I get lucky and make the jury, or something.
Anyway, I know Cole, so I guess we're aligned. Other than that, I notice we have a guy named Andy and a guy named Andrew on our tribe. Their names are too similar, so I think one of them needs to go.
3945 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I like how this challenge isn't live, that way I have time to go watch por- I mean Netflix in my extra time.
3945 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
My gosh you must think I'm an idiot. xD
3945 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So, I just messaged my entire tribe and said that if we lose, Oliver the inactive goes. I'm sure there won't be much conflict over that.
3944 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So Cole has apparently made some deal with Bryce saying that our tribes will gang up on the other. I'm not so sure I'm cool with that, though, I like keeping my options open. We'll see how it plays out, I suppose.
3940 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So, James and I are talking, I think I might leave COle for him. He seems like a less stressful boss. Plus, in the swap, cross-alliances should work.
3939 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So... New tribes. Old Gambia came out with a pretty clean majority, so I should be fine.
3939 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So, Lincoln called and he wants me to flip. That isn't happening. I don't wanna go from number 1/2 to number four right now. Sorry bro.
3938 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So, Bryce recently asked us old Gambia guys if he could join up. Looks like he lost faith in Ryan's leadership. I'm going to take this as an opportunity to take him under my wing, and get another vote against Cole.
3938 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Mail with Matt and Bryce

MATT: Hey, Bryce. Cole doesn't entirely trust you, but I will let you in with the Old Gambia group. I plan to break off post merge anyway, get rid of Cole early jury. You up for that?

BRYCE: Absolutely. I've been wanting to work with you from the start, since I believe we are of similar personalities. :) (I don't mind working with Cole, but there's always going to be seeds of doubt with him)
3937 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
So, James came up to me and was like "wtf is your problem", and I wasn't really sure why. Apparently I was supposed to take out Cole, but I find taking Cole out at this point "silly", for lack of a better word.
Silly James.
3936 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
How do you feel that you've merged?
I feel good, I suppose.

What's your plan now that its merge?
I'm just gonna roll with the punches, try not to get voted out.

Who's your allies?
Who is my allies? The grammar level here is TOO DAMN HIGH.
I'm working with Bryce and Andrew closely, Lincoln and James hesitantly, and Andy pending.

Are old tribal lines important?
No.

Anything else?
I got a new cream that helps fight acne. So far it works, I'm flawless.
3935 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Matt's mail to Eli, Andy, and Andrew:

Okay, Old Gambias. We need to stick together. We lost Cole, but I think we have Bryce. Andy, have you made any new friends who may vote with us?
3935 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Well, Bryce has totally been lying to me.
It's fine, really, I still like him.
But he'll need to go home.
3932 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Now that the main force that was trying to get me out is gone, I may need to start making moves. Steel will have to go, at some point, though Ill probably have to wait a bit...

open group

CONFESSIONALS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!