This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council: Ireks and Smiley20

Topic » Final Tribal Council: Ireks..

4643 days 4 hours ago
Ireks
I did respond but you didn't want to vote the way I wanted so it was obvious you didn't want to be with me. You voted to vote out smiley.
4643 days 2 hours ago
Minka
My question is for both of you. What was your best move in the game?
4642 days 14 hours ago
smiley20
sihz - there is a difference between doubting to take Ireks to the final and by definitely not taking Ireks to the final. And i'm not such a loser as you because i get 2nd and you get 3rd.

Minka - i think this game didn't have big moves, but my best move was probably that i was never on the chopping block, it may not be a considered as a move but this was a move.
4642 days 14 hours ago
Ireks
I agree with smiley that there weren't many moves in that game. That's cause probably one of the tribes was so dominant over the other one that it won every single challenge. I think what I did and achieved was getting 2 people with me and making it to the final three with them. That's what my goal was and I did it. Also, along the way, I won every single challenge except for one.
4642 days 6 hours ago
Minka
Thanks boys. <3
4642 days 5 hours ago
sihz
smiley - If it was for the best floater in this survivor, you'd be winning this game for sure, congrats :) liar !
4642 days 4 hours ago
smiley20
oh, well thank you! just because i haven't received a single vote i'm a floater? and where is the lie because i don't see it?
4642 days 4 hours ago
sihz
done with ya, you wanted to show everyone how loser you are :)
4642 days 4 hours ago
smiley20
yeah yeah. just keep talking, because you make a fool from yourself as you can't get on that you didn't make the final.
4642 days 4 hours ago
sihz
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo
4642 days 1 hour ago
DEACES
If the jury is done smiley and irks u can do ur closing statement
4641 days 23 hours ago
DEACES
By the way I received 2/6 votes
4641 days 16 hours ago
DEACES
3/6
4641 days 16 hours ago
DEACES
4/6
4641 days 16 hours ago
DEACES
Hopefully later we can have the reunion

open group

DEACES presents Survivor Jamaica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!