This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL Challenge

Topic » FINAL Challenge

2986 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
Hey so... yall can't do live comps. And my 2nd job is starting soon so we're gonna get a move on.

Today you will be playing....... HOLD THE BUTTON!!!!!! The Redemption Island challenge makes a comeback tonight.

For those unfamiliar, you.... hold a button as long as you can. When you're done do a screenshot of your score and send it in.

MAKE SURE YOUR USERNAME IS PROMINENT SOMEWHERE ON THE SCREENSHOT SO I KNOW ITS YOUR SCORE. PREFERABLY PUT THE "Welcome to tengaged (your username)" FROM THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF TENGAGED ON YOUR SCREENSHOT.

You will have until 11 AM EST tomorrow to do this. Winner gets the FINAL immunity and will choose who they face in the jury segment, so big round.
2986 days 4 hours ago
konohavillage1
http://www.holdthebutton.com/

yeah yall will probably need that link huh
2986 days 2 hours ago
Brandonator
Are you kidding me??? I hate u
2986 days 2 hours ago
Slice
help
2985 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
http://i.imgur.com/Zk86CcB.png

As the only one to do the challenge, BRANDON once again wins this challenge and the FINAL immunity. Brandon will eliminate one of you, and choose one person to come to the final 2 with him.

Brandon, you have 24 hours to mail me your decision and a reason for it.

Good luck.
2985 days 2 hours ago
Slice
chola party
2984 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
time for a power move
2984 days 16 hours ago
ElectraViv
*warms a towel for Daniel to cry into when he doesn't make F2*
2984 days 15 hours ago
Slice
im already crying
2984 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
Sorry I've been trying to not d*e in a Survivor myself.

-Brandon stands- I have decided..... to eliminate Austin W.
2984 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
Austin W. your tribe has spoken

-snuffs torch-

You are the final member of the jury.

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!