This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12- Hillary

Topic » Tribal Council #12- Hillary

3002 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome back to tribal council. Brandon has once again won immunity and is ineligible to be voted out.

Remember, you have from now until midnight to guess for an idol. And then another chance after midnight to guess. That idol might be vital to your game.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME *AND* VOLIBEAR by 11 PM EST tomorrow.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled. Also remember to send me a mail before the votes are read if you have an idol and plan to use it.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3002 days 13 hours ago
fastpaton727
Hi
3002 days 13 hours ago
Slice
Hey
3002 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Patton- After all of the stress of the last challenge, do you feel like you will be marked as a weak competitor?

Daniel- There have been very little idol plays since you played yours. If there are no more idols in play, does that make you happy that you used yours at a good time? Or are you worried that you don't have that safety net anymore?
3002 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
Also Ill be sending you confessionals today. I've been slacking ebcause I have like 120 unread messages and have been all over lately.
3002 days 13 hours ago
fastpaton727
Hmmm probably I haven't rlly done good on any comps so yes most likely
3002 days 12 hours ago
austino15fffan
rip me lol
3002 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Austin A.- You said RIP, why is that?
3001 days 20 hours ago
Slice
meh, i know there are more idols and im glad mine was probably the best play considering like 5 of them were completely wasted. but playing mine was the absolute right moment because it let me turn the tides of the game completely in my favour. im a little worried about not having the safety net any more because anything could happen still but im glad im in the top seven instead of having gone first merge boot!
3001 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
(Sorry about that, I had to get clarification on a vote. My fault for casting people with the same name!)
3001 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
From this point on,  I will start mailing the jury for each tribal council as well. They will not be allowed to insert any game related opinions, but can of course react to votes, etc.

So please welcome in         Tristian, David, Will, Luna, Murphy, and Brady.
3001 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
*comes in with voting urn*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. Redemption Island is over.

If anyone has an idol and wants to play it, now is the time to do so.
3001 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
-Patton stands-
3001 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
Patton: I would like to use this idol on... Austin A.
3001 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
This is a hidden immunity idol. Any votes cast on Austin A. will not count.
3001 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
-no one else stands-

I will read the votes.

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!