This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9- Hillary

Topic » Tribal Council #9- Hillary

3010 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome back to Tribal Council. Viv has won immunity and is ineligible to be voted out.

Remember, you have from now until midnight to guess for an idol. And then another chance after midnight to guess. That idol might be vital to your game.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME *AND* VOLIBEAR. I wont give a hard deadline since we had another group clear out, but will be sending reminders.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3010 days 12 hours ago
Slice
npb
3010 days 12 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Daniel - At the last tribal you successfully played your idol, do you think you will be targeted again?
3010 days ago
Slice
i think there's a chance, yes, but considering luna was likely the one who put my name up last round bc of our less than great relationship, i don't think so
3009 days 23 hours ago
Osiris
me
3009 days 23 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
David - You were one of the 6 that Luna called out last tribal, do you think her final statement could hurt your game?
3009 days 22 hours ago
Osiris
David - You were one of the 6 that Luna called out last tribal, do you think her final statement could hurt your game?

HA no if anything it should have helped for for some reason people decide that I voted Brady and are now targeting me, I guess it's my fault though for trying to actually make a move in this game and get brady out the tribal before merge

putting my rant aside no i don't think that Lunas last statement hurt my game but OTHER choices that I made did hurt my game and might the consequences for those choices might just show up this vote
3009 days 22 hours ago
Bradyman7
osiris preparing the blindside of brady
3009 days 22 hours ago
Bradyman7
oh and wildboy, can't forget about that great player
3009 days 22 hours ago
Osiris
lol but we all know i'm the ones that's going ;-;
3009 days 20 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
All the remaining players are in the main group now.
3009 days 20 hours ago
konohavillage1
Thanks god
3009 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
9/11 votes
3009 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
never forget
3009 days 15 hours ago
Bradyman7
dead sagar...dead.
3009 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
-comes in with voting urn-

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. Redemption Island is over.

If anyone has an idol and wants to play it, now is the time to do so.

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!