This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Coucil #6A- New Godemich

Topic » Tribal Coucil #6A- New..

3038 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome back to Tribal Council. David is immune, everyone else is eligible to be voted out.

Remember, you have from now until midnight to guess for an idol. And then another chance after midnight to guess. That idol might be vital to your game.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME *AND* VOLIBEAR BY 10 PM TOMORROW EST.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3038 days 14 hours ago
Osiris
mw please
3038 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
David- In the midst of all this chaos, you are one of the only ones guaranteed another round. Did your risk get reward for you? Or do you feel like you'll miss some tribe dynamics now?

Patton- Everyone played very conservatively, and as a result there was a tie. So on the opposite end, do you feel like you'll be more involved in the vote this round?
3038 days 14 hours ago
fastpaton727
I sure as hell hope so
3037 days 19 hours ago
Osiris
David- In the midst of all this chaos, you are one of the only ones guaranteed another round. Did your risk get reward for you? Or do you feel like you'll miss some tribe dynamics now?

I defiantly feel like this immunity is beneficial to me considering i can't vote at this tribal and idk if i'm out of the loop because of it but i guess we'll see
3037 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
As a reminder, there are 3 self votes this round and one non voter, thanks to the previous challenge
3037 days 17 hours ago
Osiris
lmao
3037 days 17 hours ago
Volibear
yay I get to be Jeff Probst this time
*Clears throat*
3037 days 17 hours ago
Volibear
-comes in with voting urn-

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately, and will be sent off to Redemption Island.

If anyone has an idol and wants to play it, now is the time to do so.
3037 days 17 hours ago
Volibear
-no one stands-

I'll read the votes.
3037 days 17 hours ago
Volibear
First vote:.

Austin A.
3037 days 17 hours ago
Volibear
Second vote:.

Brady
3037 days 17 hours ago
Volibear
Third vote:.

Murphy
3037 days 17 hours ago
Volibear
Fourth vote:.

Patton
3037 days 17 hours ago
Volibear
Fifth vote:.

Austin A.
That's 2 votes Austin A, 1 vote Brady, 1 vote Murphy, 1 vote Patton; three votes left
3037 days 17 hours ago
Volibear
Sixth vote:.
Murphy
That's 2 votes Austin A, 2 votes Murphy, 1 vote Brady, 1 vote Patton; two votes left

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!