This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4- New Godemich

Topic » Tribal Council #4- New..

3042 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome to Tribal Council.

Remember, you have from now until midnight to guess for an idol. That idol might be vital to your game. You may guess again after midnight as well.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 10 PM EST.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3042 days 7 hours ago
Osiris
bruhhhh we sucked so bad
3042 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
David- What happened out there? Not only was it a blowout, but you also had multiple members guessing the same numbers.
3042 days 7 hours ago
Osiris
David- What happened out there? Not only was it a blowout, but you also had multiple members guessing the same numbers.

ugh idk i guess this tribe just has the worse luck but it sucks
3042 days 7 hours ago
Bradyman7
question
3042 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Brady- This is your first tribal. Obviously it's not a good feeling, but do you think you should be nervous on how the vote goes?
3042 days 6 hours ago
Volibear
(***Please also send your votes to Volibear, I have the voting chart!***)
3042 days 6 hours ago
Bradyman7
Brady- This is your first tribal. Obviously it's not a good feeling, but do you think you should be nervous on how the vote goes?

I think everyone should be nervous at every tribal. However, I would be surprised if I was voted out tonight when we need to be winning challenges and I've proven my strength in past ones.
3042 days 6 hours ago
konohavillage1
Brady- Speaking of strength in challenges, two people didn't submit. Why do you think that is? Inactivity, or a plan?
3042 days 6 hours ago
Bradyman7
Brady- Speaking of strength in challenges, two people didn't submit. Why do you think that is? Inactivity, or a plan?

Inactivity.
I think there are people on our tribe who don't care. Hopefully they go home.
3041 days 18 hours ago
fastpaton727
man my first tribal council scary
3041 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Patton- Can you describe the mood of your tribe when I announced the results?
3041 days 15 hours ago
Volibear
3/7 votes
3041 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
-comes in with voting urn-

I would first like to say that Jera and Patton neglected to vote. They will each recieve a self vote tonight. One more and you will be removed from the game.

I also want to say that as a reward for winning at Redemption Island, one of the castaways got to STEAL a vote from one of you tonight. I will not reveal who it was, who they stole from, or who they voted for.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately, and will be sent off to Redemption Island.

If anyone has an idol and wants to play it, now is the time to do so.
3041 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
-no one stands-

I'll read the votes.
3041 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
First vote:
Patton.

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!