This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1- Vibrer

Topic » Tribal Council #1- Vibrer

3047 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome to Tribal Council.

Remember, you have from now until midnight to guess for an idol. That idol might be vital to your game.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 6:30 PM EST.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3047 days 14 hours ago
Brandonator
Me
3047 days 13 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Brandon - Is there anyone to specifically blame for today's loss in the challenge?
3047 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Did I mention how much I love my hosts
3047 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
A small extension was asked. Votes now due at midnight EST (in about 10 hours)

The next challenge will be nonlive anyways.
3047 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
1/6 votes
3047 days 7 hours ago
Volibear
NOTE: I am doing the Voting Chart for this season, so please make sure you send your votes to AT LEAST Kono and myself.
3047 days 5 hours ago
KingGeek
UGLY BITCHES.
3047 days 4 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
3/6 Votes Received
3047 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
The Appetizer has decided to withdraw from the competition. I won't go into details, but she has decided it's better to say goodbye. As a result, the Vibrer tribal has been cancelled. RI will be postponed until the next round.
3047 days 3 hours ago
dak236
Get it together Vibrators
3047 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
bye bitch

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!