This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

First Twist

Topic » First Twist

3043 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
3043 days 1 hour ago
KingGeek
3043 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
Now that we have our 20 players, and I've mostly explained the game to you, here's the first twist.

As you can see, you've been split up into 2 tribes of red and blue. These tribes currently have no name, and after this round, will split into THREE tribes of 6 players. You get what that means, two people will leave this round and go straight to Redemption Island.

Your job this round is to message me ONE name of someone on YOUR tribe. This person can be the one you trust the least, think is the biggest threat, or just plain don't like. Whoever gets the most votes in each tribe will be sent to Redemption Island, where they await further instruction. In the event of a tie, we will do a revote between the players who tied. The revote will be done by any member who didnt vote one of the tied members. If there's still a tie, random.org will decide who leaves between them.

So once again, you must PM me (and preferably PM dak236, Fobbyiyg, and Volibear as well so they can tally while I'm at work) one name of the person on your tribe you want to send out. The votes will not be publicly revealed until the end of the season. After one person on your tribe has left, you may start guessing for idols. I will also be sending out whoever received an idol afterwards, and sending you into your tribe. Just a tip, it'll be based on the votes this round.

You have 24 hours to send this in. Good luck. The cast is on the main group page for reference.

FIRST CHALLENGE WILL BE TOMORROW, PREFERABLY AT 6 PM EST.
3043 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
Also, if you'd like send me an opening confessional, and/or a confessional based on your reason for your vote.

Rodzilla, you should add me back so you can message me whenever.
3043 days 1 hour ago
konohavillage1
4/20 (lol) votes
3042 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
12/20 votes
3042 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
16/20 votes
3042 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
I have all the Red tribe votes. Blue, you have one person holding you back but the results are ready.

One by one I will reveal a vote. You will not know who voted you until the end of the game. The person with the most votes will be sent to Redemption Island, where they await further instruction. They will NOT get an idol. I will be sending out idols to the person(s) who got them. After the last voted has been read, you may guess for idols.

IF YOUR NEW TRIBE WINS IMMUNITY IN FIRST PLACE, YOU WILL GET A SECOND GUESS FOR AN IDOL ALONG WITH A CLUE.
3042 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
First vote... AJ.
3042 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Next vote... Sagar.
3042 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Next vote.... Austin A.
3042 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Next vote.... AJ.

That's 2 for AJ, 1 for Sagar, 1 for Austin A. 6 votes left.
3042 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Next vote.... Tristian.
3042 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Next vote.... Viv.
3042 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Next vote...  Tristian.
3042 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Next vote.... Austin A.

So now, we have a three way tie between AJ, Austin A, and Tristian. Each with 2 votes. Sagar and Viv have one. Two votes left.

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!