This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9- Dakara

Topic » Tribal Council #9- Dakara

3404 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Welcome back to Tribal Council. Dakota is immune. Everyone else is eligible to be voted out.

Remember, you have from now until midnight to guess for an idol. And then another chance after midnight to guess. That idol might be vital to your game.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 7:30 PM EST. I'd like to do a live challenge next, but if people have an issue with that I can do something time based. SO TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH A LIVE CHALLENGE AT 7:30.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Three self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

NOTE: THE NEXT CHALLENGE WILL BE LIVE AT 7:00 PM. LIVE. 7 PM. VOTES IN BY 6:30 PM.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3404 days 18 hours ago
dak236
me.
3404 days 18 hours ago
Stering_butter
hiiiii ster
3404 days 18 hours ago
konohavillage1
Dakota- Does Andy's parting words leave any sort of bad feeling in your stomach?

Sterling- After the last tribal's events, do you wish you pulled off the immunity? Or do you think Dakota needed it more?
3404 days 18 hours ago
dak236
Dakota- Does Andy's parting words leave any sort of bad feeling in your stomach?

Well...Honestly. I don't really get what I ever personally did to andy. they had the majority...Angel was just smarter. WHoops.
3404 days 18 hours ago
Stering_butter
Sterling- After the last tribal's events, do you wish you pulled off the immunity? Or do you think Dakota needed it more?

I think I wouldve loved the Immunity be Dakota is dedicated and is obviously not backing down - But I am not going to not try and slay every chance I get.
3404 days 18 hours ago
Stering_butter
but*** not be
3404 days 17 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
me
3404 days 17 hours ago
mman23
Howdy!
3404 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
Big Joe- Do you think there will be many more Outsider votes coming up?

Josh- Were you shocked by how much karma everyone else racked up?
3404 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
1/7 votes
3404 days 7 hours ago
mradamman12
bhai
3404 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
vote with your heart
3404 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
Adam D- As we get closer to the end, it seems like we have wilder and wilder votes. Do you think the worst is behind you?
3404 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
4/7 votes
3404 days 2 hours ago
ncmtnangel5
Me

open group

Survivor: Bitch Mountain 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!