This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8

Topic » Episode 8

2228 days 16 hours ago
DJ2722
-internally dead at dinner table-
2228 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
First.. how it happened
2228 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
Let's see how far off I was
2228 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Hi
2228 days 16 hours ago
DJ2722
Love when the most complex murder had such easy review
2228 days 16 hours ago
DJ2722
Kasey, u gotta pre-type this shit
My nerves can’t take the anxiety any longer
2228 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
As none of you seemed to take notice or care of whatsoever.... I staged a kidnapping of DJ, Will & Nathan.

I put them all in the weapon room that was used for the riddle the last round.

I set up a cheap video tape that explained that I had them all captive and you had to complete a puzzle to find out what happened to them.

BUT, before I moved on I had the 3 captive prisoners complete a ranking of the detectives left, and Nathan topped them all.

I had them lock Nathan in the guest room, knocked them out using the memory loss pills, put them back in their rooms, giving THEM the ACTUAL sleeping pills along with the memory loss pikls, I wanted to have some fun with Nathan first.

I should go back and explain that the water and sleeping pills were decoys to throw you all off. In the middle of the night I snuck into all of their rooms and CHLOROFORMED them, and snuck them off to my lair.

Nathan, still unconscious from the mix of the chloroform and the extra sleeping pills I used on HIM, I started filling his room up with liquid nitrogen, that quickly froze his entire room, and himself, solid.
2228 days 16 hours ago
DJ2722
Oh

Well I’m dead
2228 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
The winner of best case:..
Cole!
2228 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
O wow gl me
2228 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
Oh dear...
2228 days 16 hours ago
DJ2722
Hmm
Cole won best case

Kinda suspect to me
2228 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Scared and spared..
2228 days 16 hours ago
DJ2722
-dies-
2228 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Lexi...
Spared!

open group

Whodunnit? - A MURDER MYSTERY - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!