This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Castings / Applications

Topic » Castings / Applications

2573 days 18 hours ago
Avalon
Do you think you have what it takes to be the last houseguest standing!?

Always remember/--- >
Be yourself, be honest and get ready to wear a cute new gift in style : D

2: What type of player are you!? Social, Strategic, or a Competition Beast!?

3: Who is your favorite and least favorite tengager!?

4: If you've seen big brother, who's your favorite player!?

5: Pick only 1/ survivor or big brother and why!?

6: When did you receive your last gift!?

7: What is your favorite game on tengaged and why!?

8: Why would you make a great housemate on Tengaged 24/7!?
2573 days 14 hours ago
Batya
1: What's your favorite reality show? Bad girls club

2: What type of player are you!? Social, Strategic, or a Competition Beast!? Social becasue I like talking to people

3: Who is your favorite and least favorite tengager!? Favorite is mastro
Leats favorite is itsalexia

Dr Will

Survivor it's still interesting

Couple days a go

Casting you get paid to talk to people

8: Why would you make a great housemate on Tengaged 24/7!?Becasue I hate bullies and shit talkers
2573 days 13 hours ago
trist
1: What's your favorite reality show? Big Brother or the challenge tbh but BB mostly

2: What type of player are you!? Social, Strategic, or a Competition Beast!? Probably strategic because im not a obnoxious dumb af player but I try to be confident and clock anyone who tries me.

3: Who is your favorite and least favorite tengager!? My favorite absolutely is Timster and my leasf fave is probably Kelly0132 whatever tf that girl's name is she just a mess.

4: If you've seen big brother, who's your favorite player!? Probably James S6, or Day from BB17

5: Pick only 1/ survivor or big brother and why!? Big Brother because they have live feeds so we really get inside scoop while on Survivor we get an hour out of a 48-72 hour cycle of gameplay, no thank you

6: When did you receive your last gift!? Um sometime last year and it was my first

7: What is your favorite game on tengaged and why!? Survivor tbh, its so exciting, in groups i mean it's much funner playing than watching.

8: Why would you make a great housemate on Tengaged 24/7!? I will campaign and try hard cause I really want another gift so gl me
2573 days 10 hours ago
DrG2
1: What's your favorite reality show? Masterchef

2: What type of player are you!? Social, Strategic, or a Competition Beast!? Strategic

Fav: BigBrotherDonny
LeastFav: idk because I always think people that hate me didn't even existed lol

4: If you've seen big brother, who's your favorite player!? Loveita Adams

5: Pick only 1/ survivor or big brother and why!? BB because I still watch it

6: When did you receive your last gift!? 0 Gift

7: What is your favorite game on tengaged and why!? Casting because you can got payouts easily

8: Why would you make a great housemate on Tengaged 24/7!? No one as flop as i am :)
2573 days 7 hours ago
Yellowpenguin
1: What's your favorite reality show? BB and survivor

2: What type of player are you!? Social, Strategic, or a Competition Beast!? strategic

3: Who is your favorite and least favorite teenager!? favourite is a hard choice but least is 22idinwiddie

4: If you've seen big brother, who's your favorite player!? da'vonne

5: Pick only 1/ survivor or big brother and why!?  hard choice but i guess BB

6: When did you receive your last gift!? about a month ago :(

7: What is your favorite game on tengaged and why!? frookies because its short and so much fun

8: Why would you make a great housemate on Tengaged 24/7!? because if I'm in that house i can guarantee you that there will be drama and blindsides
2572 days 1 hour ago
Kelly2722
1: What's your favorite reality show? Big Brother

2: What type of player are you!? Social, Strategic, or a Competition Beast!? Strategic

3: Who is your favorite and least favorite tengager!? Fav: XxLoveWakizaxX Least: Petro, Galaxies, Thirteen, spinfur, griaffez, brad16904(or some other irrel numbers idgaf)

4: If you've seen big brother, who's your favorite player!? Nicole Franzel

5: Pick only 1/ survivor or big brother and why!? Parvati Shallow because she's the queen of tribal counsils.

6: When did you receive your last gift!? It's been a while.

7: What is your favorite game on tengaged and why!? I like most group games, especially survivor ones.

8: Why would you make a great housemate on Tengaged 24/7!? Because I'm THE queen of this site, despite what anybody else says. I'm not only just saying this, but I AM the baddest bitch on this site. Drama is my middle name, and Savage is my last name, win it with Kelly.
2572 days ago
BleachSmoothie
1: What's your favorite reality show?
It's a solid tie between Big Brother and Survivor.

I'm a social player.

I don't think I really spend much time on tengaged to find my least favorite/favorite tengager, but I guess my favorite one is myself.

Daniele Donato because she was the underdog.

Survivor because I feel like it has that survival aspect added onto it and I would want to see if I could do it.

Almost like a month or two ago.
I really like Frookies because it's a fun game I can play quickly and finish fast and I feel like it's a fair game for everyone because of the way HoH is decided.
I would make a great housemate because I'm friendly when I need to be, and confronting when I'm forced to. I also think I have a strong shot at winning.
2571 days 23 hours ago
Finnick
1: What's your favorite reality show? RuPaul's Drag Race

I love a good competition.

I love AHezze (ironically) and hate wwemrpeeps

Danielle Reyes

Big Brother

I don't know. A year or so.

I like castings because they're easy to win.

Because I'm bad and bougie.
2571 days 23 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
If I had to choose, it'd probably be The Amazing Race, but Big Brother is a close second, then Survivor.
I'm pretty strategic.
I don't really have favorites or least favorites on Tengaged.
Ian from BB14. He was a BEAST and managed to win that season, even beating his own coach, Dan!
Big Brother because I love how every season, new rules apply and you always need to expect the unexpected.
Like 6 months ago.
Survivor because if you aren't one of the half of the twenty that are eliminated, you earn lots of money and karma!
I have potential, strategy, and you won't see any other player like me, and I feel like this could be a really easy game.
2571 days 23 hours ago
MisterPredaa
1: What's your favorite reality show? Survivor

2: What type of player are you!? Social, Strategic, or a Competition Beast!? Social by far

3: Who is your favorite and least favorite tengager!? Fav would probably be StarySky least fav would be JesseM

4: If you've seen big brother, who's your favorite player!? Britney she just made the whole competition like her and she made it really far and was entertaining

5: Pick only 1/ survivor or big brother and why!? Survivor because more strategy

6: When did you receive your last gift!? I got my first gift yesterday surprisingly lol

7: What is your favorite game on tengaged and why!? Frooks because fast and strategic

8: Why would you make a great housemate on Tengaged 24/7!? You have to wait and see for yourself ;)
2571 days 22 hours ago
moretimer
1: What's your favorite reality show? Big brother

3: Who is your favorite and least favorite tengager!? Fav ity don't have a least

4: If you've seen big brother, who's your favorite player!? Dr will and dan

5: Pick only 1/ survivor or big brother and why!?  Big brother I haven't really watched to much survivor

6: When did you receive your last gift!? I think a couple weeks ago

7: What is your favorite game on tengaged and why!? Casting, you get to know people, and easy payouts

8: Why would you make a great housemate on Tengaged 24/7!? Hm. I'm really friendly and strategic
2571 days 22 hours ago
GayJohnny
Survivor

Honestly I think I'm mostly a character, I try to be strategic and social but it usually doesn't work

Favorite: me
Least favorite: People who don't like me

Paul Abrahamian

Probably Survivor because it's so complicated

Like 2 years ago

Survivor, because you can play it however you want

Because I think I'm malleable, if I need to be a big character to fill that role, I can.  But if I need to be a gamebot, I could do that too.
2571 days 22 hours ago
MoneyNeil
1: What's your favorite reality show? Survivor

2: What type of player are you!? Social, Strategic, or a Competition Beast!? Social

3: Who is your favorite and least favorite tengager!? Favorite: 2388 Least Favorite: Halloween

Day'vonne (don't watch it too much)
Survivor because I love tribal councils x
a week ago
Hunger because I love shooting people out and ftds!

8: Why would you make a great housemate on Tengaged 24/7!? Yes, I am social and will slay anyone that fucks with me! But I am really nice <3
2571 days 15 hours ago
BrendaMeekz
1: What's your favorite reality show? Survivor or Bad Girls Club

2: What type of player are you!? Social, Strategic, or a Competition Beast!?  Social

3: Who is your favorite and least favorite tengager!? Fave: Koolness234, Least Fave: Jaesus

4: If you've seen big brother, who's your favorite player!? Evel Dick Donato

5: Pick only 1/ survivor or big brother and why!?  Survivor. Its very real and not influenced by production and always has better casting. but i love the format of Big Brother more.

6: When did you receive your last gift!? About a month or so ago by winning a game.

7: What is your favorite game on tengaged and why!? Frookies, I slay it.

8: Why would you make a great housemate on Tengaged 24/7!? I am fiesty and fight to get my way al the time and i always get it and never back down from a fight.
2571 days 15 hours ago
Avalon
----- Applications closed ------

open group

24/7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!