This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ENVY Results

Topic » ENVY Results

941 days 9 hours ago
Weetmaster

Coming up in a jiffy! Or is it giffy? Idk
941 days 9 hours ago
Weetmaster
We shall begin with #TeamDagon
941 days 9 hours ago
Weetmaster
AMY SHARK // Becksta20
"Phone" Cover

What a pleasant cover a new side to you! Yes Amy! Your voice sounds similar to Halsey from last season, but you love playing with those short vowel sounds a lot more. It was real easy to listen to and cute. My only gripe is that I wanted your vocals to go up one more level, I feel like you remained in the same zone the entire track, luckily, that zone was still pleasant to listen to.
941 days 9 hours ago
Weetmaster
AJR // zorbo678
"Location" Cover

The original tune follows a pattern, vocally, and doesn't stray far from that formula. You gave the some more levels to play with, and I think you improved the track and gave it some depth. What I especially appreciate is that this is a new sound for you, and like Amy Shark, it was pleasant to listen to, thank you.
941 days 9 hours ago
Weetmaster
INDILA // Midiaw
"Mon Fol Amour" Cover

I drooled a lil bit because my jaw was to the floor this entire track. God I felt so sexy listening to this. So dramatic, so what I needed but didn't know existed, so fresh. You have my amazement, brava!
941 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
DAWN RICHARD // snick427
"Hello" cover

I would not have chosen this for you, it seems like a strange choice. I don't think that bass track did you any favors, and the flavor of the song felt really dried out. What I will give you kudos for, was giving me something unexpected and experimental, but I fear that this experiment might explode in your face.
941 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
Let's now check in with #TeamBeezlebub
941 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
SANDY LAM // ilovetosing
"Eternal Summer" Cover

The electronic backing track is such a rad blend with your voice. There was a piano piece in there that really shined as well. You've been rocking this competition since week 1, and tonight is no different. Well done.
941 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
LOBODA // Kisa
"Malysh" Cover

The bridge is so haunting and inviting, it reminds me of the chorus in Ghost by Beyonce, and then we go into the chorus and with the keyboard and I was practically hypnotized by the sound. You are my dark horse in the competition, and anyone who is underestimating you, doesn't know how quickly the tide can shift in this game. Good work.
941 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
TORI KELLY // stuartlittle16
"Crazy" Cover

I never knew Seal was the OG singer of this tune, I've only ever heard of covers. And yours was pretty, everything you sing has a touch of that delicate yet full sound. And when you push into your chest voice it really becomes the star of the show. When the strumming of the guitar happened and you started riffing off of the riffs, I had an eargasm, it was a good submission for you.
941 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
And now here are the comments for #TeamAbaddon
941 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
HALEY REINHART // Jameslu
"Creep" cover

I've never heard a jazzy cover of creep. Wow did that work out so well! This could have easily been featured on The Great Gatsby soundtrack. In fact it can very easily be adapted to the movies, TY show montages, promotional work, all of it. The best thing about you is how easily I can envision your voice being used across so many platforms. You really showcased so much depth and power while doing something fresh and cool, GO OFF HALEY, this was so cool.
941 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
CARRIE UNDERWOOD // Tommy123
"I Will Always Love You" Cover

Dolly Parton is the OG singer and this song was meant to have a country twain to it, and what I love about this cover is that you brought the song back to it's roots, and it was so sweet. One problem I had was that the mic was louder than the guitar and I bet you couldn't hear the the guitar either because of few of the notes were shaky. That nitpick aside, what a beautiful submission. Y'all are making my job difficult.
941 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
RAG鈥橬鈥橞ONE MAN // hayden9102
"Gimmie Shelter" Cover

I love the bass and the guitar mini solos, they really shine. Your vocals tonight were near perfect and this cover didn't catch my attention until the 2 minute mark, and that's when EVERYONE on that stage chimed in and the song really came alive. At this point in the competition, you gotta be amazing from start to end, and I know you can, you've already proved it to me. For this performance, it was not as strong as your competitors.
941 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
AFI // tbrown_47
"Icon" Cover

I love the mix of 80s rock vocals with that early 2000s punk rock vibes in the backing track. Very cool blend. That being said, I did not connect to this song like I have to your work in the past. Some of the lyrics were slurred and hard to make out what was being sung to me, but that did not stop me from have a good time. It was a fun listen overall.
941 days 8 hours ago
txashaun
As an audience member all of these covers were 馃敟 馃敟 馃敟

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!