This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gluttony Results

Topic » Gluttony Results

943 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
https://c.tenor.com/LjhaLjAdrQgAAAAM/winnie-the-pooh-hungry.gif

943 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
I’d like to thank everyone for their patience, and for their check ins and kind messages. I’m feeling a lot better now, thank you!

And as an apology for the hiatus, I shall be adding a new prize to the season. The winner of this season shall receive the grand prize of a gift, but the person with the highest percentage of the fan favorite poll shall ALSO receive a gift! It will be possible to walk away with two whole gifts!

Poll is here and will stay open all season: https://tengaged.com/group/4085-the-music-wars-7-deadly-sins-redeux/poll/7-deadly-sins-fan-favorite-poll-152919

Onto results!
943 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
Let’s check in with #TeamAbaddon
943 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
HALEY REINHART // Jameslu
w/ Casey Abram
"Baby, It's Cold Outside"

Fate really destined these two voices together, what a beautiful match! This jazzy cover is perfect for the Christmas tune. I value the simplicity of this and it gives such wholesome vibes. Thank you for sharing.
943 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
CARRIE UNDERWOOD // Tommy123
w/ John Legend
"Hallelujah"

This was unexpected for me. I was ready for the classic Hallelujah song and this was a nice surprise. Something tells me you would have done well with either tune. And I would not have pegged both of your voices to work together, but Lord, it works so well! Kudos for taking chances and pleasantly surprising me.
943 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
RAG’N’BONE MAN // hayden9102
w/ P!nk
"Anywhere Away From Here"

Another surprising moment, I would have never guessed to pair the two of you! The roughness of both your voices work so well, and the song is really touching. I'm happy you decided to showcase a more delicate and vulnerable side of you, Rag'N'Bone man, it definitely will work in your favor. This was a lovely submission.
943 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
AFI // tbrown_47
w/ Dreamcar
"Born to Lie"

I think the song is really cool actually. I might put it in my running playlist for this week, I really like it. That being said, I understand that your artist may not have had a duet to submit, and this was the closest you have to the criteria of the challenge. Unfortunately, when I rank you among your competitors, I have to take into consideration that they were able to submit to the criteria, so I will have to rank you lower than I believe this song deserves only because there wasn't a new artist for you to sing with. I do hope to see you next challenge though.
943 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
MABEL // CalebDaBoss
w/ Kamille
"Selfish Love"

I had a hard differentiating who was singing as both voices were heavily autotuned in this track. I found the song to be repetitive and the verses were not as impactful as I would have liked. I think you have a strong voice and with the right song, I think you can really do some damage in this competition.
943 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
We'll now move onto #TeamBeezlebub
943 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
SANDY LAM // ilovetosing
w/ Mayday
"Core"

Thank you for also submitting a lyric video and the trigger warning, that was kind of you. The instrumental track is KILLER and so dramatic. WOW, what a moment. The lyrics cut deep and it was truly a work of art. Thank you for sharing this. My only critique is that, like Mabel from #TeamAbaddon I struggled to hear your voice to Maydays
943 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
LOBODA // Kisa
w/ Pharaoh
"Boom Boom"

When I heard the beat I thought I clicked on "Ding Dong" by Katya... and then I realized the beat was so similar... perhaps Katya ripped off the track, idk, but it was distracting for me. When I listen to the vocals, I find Loboda so sophisticated, and there's a little Roisin Murphy vibes in there as well. I also really liked Pharaoh's verse and I want to hear more from him, I put him in my spotify listen later playlist.
943 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
COLDPLAY // Moviemusicguy123
w/ The Chainsmokers
"Something Just Like This"

I was hoping you would refrain from the more popular tracks featured heavily on the radio. I find this song overplayed and that makes it hard for me to rank it among the competitors. Objectively, this is a new sound for Coldplay and I value when artists show a good range of styles and technique. However, I know you have some heavy hitting songs in your repertoire, and many more I haven't even heard yet. I look forward to when you decide to unleash those tunes.
943 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
TORI KELLY // stuartlittle16
w/ Lecrae
"I'll Find You"

I think Lecrae outshined you in this track. And I actually really like his vibe and I'll be checking him out soon, but it felt like you were holding back vocally and therefore took the backseat of the song. But I know you have so much more to give. Come back next week with a bigger punch. You got this.
943 days 10 hours ago
Weetmaster
Now let's see what #TeamDagon submitted
943 days 9 hours ago
Weetmaster
AMY SHARK // Becksta20
w/ Travis Barker
"C'MON"

I just want to say the one glaring issue I had in this song before I shower you with compliments, Travis Barker is a drummer and does normally add beats to tracks or a "drum remix", but for this challenge I was looking for another voice to add in and collab on a song. For that this song falls in the exact same category as Afi from #TeamAbaddon where I have to rank it lower than I think it deserves.

That being said, wow, what a song. The lyrics were really special and the message was beautiful. Combine that with the easy listening vocals and the drum additions, and this was a really lovely blend of tunes. Had this been submitted into a proper category, it definitely had potential to score in the high tiers.
943 days 9 hours ago
Weetmaster
AJR // zorbo678
w/ Hayley Kiyoko
"Bang!"

This was so fucking cool to listen to, the trumpet in that filter when it goes "bang bang bang" is really cool. This song has also been overplayed on the radio as well but you submitted a remixed version along with a new artist on the track that it felt fresh. I really enjoyed listening, thank you.

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!