This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LUST Part 2 Results

Topic » LUST Part 2 Results

968 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
Are you trying to seduce me Mrs. Robinson?

968 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
I have been truly touched by the submissions so far. Can you feel the love tonight? I sure can, and you know what? I'm feeling generous tonight. Everyone deserves to know what love is, and I know you can show me.

Tonight, whoever goes home, shall go home with a partner of their own, yes. This is a DOUBLE ELIMINATION NIGHT!

So early?! I know, but who can deny the power of young love?

On to results!
968 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
Last round I had three warriors go head to head and fight for points. We won't be following that model. For now on, I will comment on every submission, and then rank everyone from best (15 points) to worst (1 point). No shows get 0 points.

A point distribution will be posted after comments.

We shall begin with #TeamAbbadon
968 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
SABRINA CLAUDIO // Macda27

No post, no comments :(
968 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
HALEY REINHART // Jameslu

What a voice! Loved the growls. This tune really felt like I was being serenaded at a jazz club with a strong drink in my hand and a phat cigar in the other. You took me there with this submission. It also gives me "I'd rather go blind" vibes. I was there growling with you babe, good work
968 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
RAG’N’BONE MAN // hayden9102

That voice is so powerful. You can do some real damage in this competition. And this song is so heartbreaking, big oof. That harmony with the background voices was lovely as well. There was this instrumental sound that I couldn't pin down on what instrument was playing, but it captured and kept my attention. The theme of this song, and the way the song was designed compliments your voice well, and I have a feeling you're going to be impressing me this entire competition. Well done.
968 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
CARRIE UNDERWOOD // Tommy123
"Look At Me"

I feel like if Mulan was a country singer, the reflection song would sound a lot like this tune, and what a compliment that is. When you mix your voice with that tenor voice it's butter on toast. You got the whole world looking at you know, great job.
968 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
AFI // tbrown_47
"17 Crimes"

Loved the vocals when I could hear them. In the chorus the band overpowered the vocalist which made the song difficult to hear. In the verses however, FIRE. Be mindful of that band moving forward, it should all blend in harmony.
968 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
MABEL // CalebDaBoss

No post, no comments :(
968 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
Next up, #TeamBeezlebub !
968 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
SANDY LAM // ilovetosing
"Paper Flight"

I value the simplicity and the wholesome vibes I receive from this tune. The voice is so soft, you can serenade me to sleep every night! In this performance, I do feel like we went somewhere, but remained there. There wasn't too much variation or excitement. Although that's ok for this round, I wanna see you surprise me ;)
968 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
LOBODA // Kisa
"Rodnoy (Dear)"

The drums mixed the synths were really cool, and added a fun layer to the song. I found your voice entrancing and there are so many interesting elements to this track. I'm sure if it all blended into the perfect smoothie like I wanted, some notes from the beat when combined with the voice stuck out to me as strange. But those moments were too far in between the o where I was feeling the vibe. I look forward to next week for you!
968 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
COLDPLAY // Moviemusicguy123

No post, no comment :(
968 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
TORI KELLY // stuartlittle16
"First Heartbreak"

MMMMM that hook leading up to the chorus was so satisfying. The backing track gives me a bit of anxiety and it adds so much tension to the singing, "I don't wanna lose the frequency, I don't want to let the feeling's leave" what a beautiful display of pure lust. Great work here.
968 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
SHAWN MENDES // nhl8765554321
"Stitches"

My gripe with top 40 songs is that they are so overplayed and to have me judge them would be me commenting on this song that has been stuck in my head as opposed to the artistry of the song. That being said, this song was so fun. I dance to it everytime. This felt very safe of you.
968 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
SIA // Girllover101

No post, no comment :(

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!