This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LUST Part 1 RESULTS

Topic » LUST Part 1 RESULTS

972 days ago
Weetmaster
https://c.tenor.com/f8pZVxEQTcoAAAAC/ru-paul-drag-race-i-cant-wait-to-see-how-this-turns-out.gif

972 days ago
Weetmaster
I’m charging my devices now and will begin judging momentarily

This will take me about 2 hours, so sit tight, relax, and enjoy the ride
971 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
Not the video I just linked getting deleted...
971 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
ur impact
971 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
THE OPENERS
*I will only be judging the songs themselves, after I get through everyone I shall read your descriptions and relisten and then award 6 additional points to the team with the best overal OPERA (1 bonus point per player)

#TeamAbaddon
RAG’N’BONE MAN // hayden9102
"Life in her yet"

I think this is a perfect choice for a contemporary opener. It's a tad bit like an anthem with the motif of "Let her go" and I really think this was a smart choice for your team. As for the song itself, I thought it was lovely, and I'm intrigued to hear more. Good job.

#TeamBeezlebub
TORI KELLY // stuartlittle16
"Nobody Love"

I felt like the beginning with the utensils was a cool idea but it was getting a lil sloppy, but then the song picked up and I was into it. The chorus has that money making sound, but I found myself checking out towards the end of the song with the repetitiveness. That being said, I could definitely see this as the opening montage to a TV show, or a cold open while everyone is getting ready for the day, you know what I'm saying. It defintely fits the theme of an opening tune. We'll see how you do.

#TeamDagon
AJR // zorbo678
"Livin' on Love"

I didn't hate this, but I was in LOVE, you know? I think the chorus was forgettable but I will say when the hook dropped, you regained my attention and I was on board. It wasn't an amazing jaw dropping performance but perfectly safe you did the assignment. I would be interested in seeing what happens next time I see you.

SCORES
For each round I will be awarding 15, 10, and 5 points to each team based on who I believe was Best, Runner Up, and Third in a ranking. The team with the most points wins immunity.

#TeamAbaddon 15

#TeamBeezlebub 10

#TeamDagon 5
971 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
THE PROTAGONISTS

#TeamAbaddon
AFI // tbrown_47
"So Beneath You"

I mean you really grabbed my face, shook it around 12 times, and said "YOU GON LEARN TODAY" with this song! What a surprise! I'm getting Adam Pascal in Rent vibes which is the exact role you were assigned. You did that, I loved it, and I'd listen to this again.

#TeamBeezlebub
SHAWN MENDES // nhl8765554321
"Nervous"

I was a tad bored in the first 30 seconds and then the drum kit kicked in and I started dancing. The chorus is infectious and I wanna smile. HOWEVER, I wanna direct you to the 1:37 mark where some screams "UUUUHHHHH" and it scared the beejeezus out of me. I think overall this was a sweet submition and I liked the vibe you provided. This protagonist has a market and people will buy the tickets.

#TeamDagon
ELODIE // Talian
"Andromeda"

BABBBBYYYYYYY I am still feeling all my oats with this one since you last posted in the #CancelledWar. I have downloaded it to my spotify and continue to listen to it to this day. My living room has never been serenaded like that in it's life. Now I know why it's called a loveseat. You did it again.

SCORES]
For each round I will be awarding 15, 10, and 5 points to each team based on who I believe was Best, Runner Up, and Third in a ranking. The team with the most points wins immunity.

#TeamAbaddon 15 + 15 = 30

#TeamBeezlebub 10 + 5 = 15

#TeamDagon 5 + 10 = 15
971 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
THE ANTAGONISTS

#TeamAbaddon
CARRIE UNDERWOOD // Tommy123
"Temporary Home"

This is such a Carrie classic. Some true melancholic country music, and always so relatable. And honestly this song could absolutely translate to the live stage, it gives me vibes from the Waitress soundtrack. So sincere, simplistic, elegant, and heart wrenching. A great submission.

#TeamBeezlebub
COLDPLAY // Moviemusicguy123
"Trouble"

Those minor chords in the beginning immediately sent me to tears but the first few verses and vocals didnt do much for me. When the chorus came in, I didn't get quite swooned like I wanted to. As an overall piece, I did appreciate how it played like a story, and I can envision an antagonist character lamenting about their woes to this song. But come back next time with something a little bit stronger.

#TeamDagon
KE$HA // CakelikeEvv
"Dirty Love"

That "woooaaahh" chorus was really satisfying. But the first half of the song wasn't quite to the level of the other members of your team. HOWEVER, the second half of the song, when that snare drum kicks me had me dancing along. You're one of those artists where it's easy to forgive if the song is still fun and you make us dance. So your journey is to really be selective of what songs to submit and strategically fight your way to the top, I know you can do it.

[SCORES]

#TeamAbaddon 30 + 15 = 45

#TeamBeezlebub 15 + 10 = 25

#TeamDagon 15 + 5 = 20
971 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
THE LOVE INTEREST

#TeamAbaddon
SABRINA CLAUDIO // Macda27
"Confidently Lost"

Oh miss Claudio, not the jazz influenced R&B track! I think this was a perfect selection for the category, normally the third participant in the relationship triangle is the character who's confidently lost. This was so sensual, but also so tender and vulnerable. What a great first impression.

#TeamBeezlebub
LOBODA // Kisa
"moLOko"

That guitar solo sounded real similar to the wild thoughts guitar sample from DJ Khaled (which is a sample of another song that's losing me but you know, art influences art). I'm getting mistress of the night vibes which absolutely fits the theme. The background singers in the end really sold it for me. This was a solid submission, I enjoyed it and I can't wait to hear more!

#TeamDagon
INDILA // Midiaw
"Ainsi Bas La Vida"

This song is dripping in DRAMAAAAA. The beat? The desperation in the vocals? What a TREAT! The three of you should really be proud of yourselves, all three of you really brought it tonight, and THIS song? Kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. If you're STARTING with this one? I can't wait to see what else you got.

I have to rank all three of you which makes me sad because I think you all deserve the top spot. This one is hard.

[SCORES]

#TeamAbaddon 45 + 10 = 55

#TeamBeezlebub 25 + 5 = 30

#TeamDagon 20 + 15 = 35
971 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
[Gonna take a 5 minute break and will be right back]
971 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
THE CONFLICT

#TeamAbaddon
HALEY REINHART // Jameslu
"Undone"

That chorus is tragically lovely. Really catchy. It absolutely fits the theme, I can see this playing on a soapy drama like One Tree Hill or something while the characters are fighting or something dramatic occurs. You hit the nail on this challenge. Good job.

#TeamBeezlebub
SIA // Girllover101
"Fire Meets Gasoline"

That message of fire meeting gasoline is so strong and poetic. It could be a toxic pairing or something that ignites something powerful. The lyrics were the bread winner in this song, and I was into it the entire time. Great song choice.

#TeamDagon
AMY SHARK // Becksta20
"Mess Her Up"

A lot of songs tonight are falling into the trend of weak verses but with a catchy chorus, and in this tune I feel like you had my attention in each verse but the chorus cheapened the song. But I really want to hear more from you, something tells me you got some tricks up your sleeve.

[SCORES]

#TeamAbaddon 55 + 10 = 65

#TeamBeezlebub 30 + 15 = 45

#TeamDagon 35 + 5 = 40
971 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
THE CONCLUSION

#TeamAbaddon
MABEL // CalebDaBoss
"Ok"

The message of the song is lovely. I don't feel like this song has a strong ending. I could see it playing in the credits of a movie, but the movie probably wasn't oscar winning, you know? Again, not mad at this, it was OK, but it didn't wow me. I need that WOW factor.

#TeamBeezlebub
SANDY LAM // ilovetosing
"Broken Souls"

You know exactly how to break my heart. I had a moment in my room. A feeling I've missed since your time in season 6. Thank you for returning and sharing this with me. I am entranced by this song, and I am so calm and at peace even though I'm sure this is a heartbreak kind of tune. Ugh, your mind. I'm in love with this.

#TeamDagon
DAWN RICHARD // snick427
"Break of Dawn"

The intro of the song took a little too long and I wasn't into it. But then the chorus came in with the drums, and it really felt like a concluding song. Kind of like the end of a dystopian movie or something. Twilight: Breaking Dawn ;) This was a solid performance, and I look forward to seeing more.

[SCORES]

#TeamAbaddon 65 + 5 = 70

#TeamBeezlebub 45 + 15 = 60

#TeamDagon 40 + 10 = 50
971 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
THE OPERA (BONUS ROUND)

#TeamAbaddon

The story really just blows my fucking mind. So tragic, and if any of you dabble in writing, please get on this story, cause I want to read it. I don't think all the songs mesh well but you do have some hard hitting songs, and that's why you guys received a score of 70 so, congrats on that.

#TeamBeezlebub

This opera feels familiar but not overdone, and I liked that. This team felt half and half in terms of song choices. What you lack in story you make up for in blending of songs. I think overall your song choices felt more like they belonged together then the other two teams. It was a great showing for you all, well done.

#TeamDagon

Y'all got me with the title, I'm cackling. I'm guessing this would be more of a comedy with some subtle serious tones sprinkled around. I think what hurt you all was the blending, all of your scores are across the map , and it felt like this opera was sloshed together. In itself, you all didn't do that bad in my eyes, but when compared to the other two teams, it did fall short unfortunately.

FINAL SCORES
#TeamAbaddon 70 + 6 = 76

#TeamBeezlebub 60

#TeamDagon 50
971 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
This means that team Abaddon's and Beezlebub's scores have qualified them to the next battle.

#TeamAbaddon as you hold the highest score, all members who received a perfect 15 will be participating in the guessing game for #THEBEAST , more on that soon.

Congratulations to both teams!
971 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
#TeamDagon

Unfortunately you have lost the battle, but that doesn't mean you've lost the war.

EVERYONE on this team has 24 hours to mail me the name of who they'd like to vote off of #TeamDagon

If you do not vote, your vote counts against you.

And #TheBeast has yet to possess any of you... perhaps it'll happen now....
971 days 21 hours ago
hayden9102
Yay! Congrats team <3
971 days 21 hours ago
ilovetosing
Gl to everyone in Team Dagon.

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!