This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SAIL TO THE MERGE (Part 1)

Topic » SAIL TO THE MERGE (Part 1)

1246 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
Let's find out the results!

Starting with #TeamAtargatis
1246 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
WAA WEI // ilovetosing
飛鳥 (Soaring bird)

POWER to those background singers, although it could also be Waa Wei singing over herself. Those high notes with the background singers was magical. This was a beautiful performance and what a way to start the battle! I also found the breath technique interesting, she would decrescendo and whisper notes which made me lean into the song more often. Waa Wei has a hell of a head voice, and I'm here for it
1246 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
FALLING IN REVERSE // CarolinaSteele
"Losing my life"

I wasn't getting attracted to the song until you sang "I really wanna let a motherfucker KNOW!" and I damn near flew out of my wig. There was a lot of interesting techniques here and change in rhythms. Everyone is going to have problems singing this at karaoke. Oh and when that BASS SHREDS IN??? I screamed just as loud as that girl in the audience. I was woo'd. Call me a woo girl.
1246 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
NAO // tbrown_47
"Nostalgia"

Well HELLO! I love this r&b side of you! I'm getting Solange Knowles and Erykah Badu vibes. I can listen to this for hours, such a delight to see. This was a real treat for my ears, thank you.
1246 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
JOJO // kaylee21
"The Change"

The message of this song is so strong, but I felt like your voice was stuck in a cage for the first act of the song. But by the middle I could then hear where your voice really shines. The last section where the change repeats was effective as well. It was overall a solid performance for you.
1246 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
SUNSET SONS // crazybone5000
"Somewhere Maybe"

My only critique is that the main vocals were overpowered by the track and it was hard to hear, otherwise, I thought this song was really good. I wanted to start dancing and sing along with the audience. Hold hands sunset sons, you're on your way!
1246 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
And now let's check in on #TeamMelusine !
1246 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
"River"

EXCUSE ME?!?!?! That "teach me to FLYyYyYYYHIIIIIIIIIIII" moment was everything. But what I love most was that moment was a small piece to the magic of the song, it was not a christina aguilera hail mary moment, which is still nice btw, but it takes a smart vocalist to know when to access that kind of power and when to let the lyrics shine. And you Alisan, are a smart vocalist.
1246 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
DEMI LOVATO // Delights
"Anyone"

This was incredibly heartbreaking. This is your best performance. And I just wanna give you a big hug. This is what this show is about, to find moments like you just shared on this stage. Amazing.
1246 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
JAMES ARTHUR // humanwebjet1
"Hometown Glory"

I felt like this cover did the song justice but once the EDM beat popped in I felt like it cheapened the fine wine that is this song. It wasn't bad by any means, but I think just a stripped down version of you singing it in Adele's version would have been just fine.
1246 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
HALSEY // Jameslu
"You Should Be Sad"

"I'm so glad I never ever had a baby with you. Cause you can't love nothing unless there's something in it for you" PHEW! What a lyric. So iconic. Also, your live singing is so much better than the studio versions which is a mark of a great artist. Studio versions can't capture the magic of the raw voice, and your voice carries such pain and power, your talent is irresistible.
1246 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
THE MILK CARTON KIDS // Moviemusicguy123
"Honey Honey"

I really enjoyed how intricate that guitar riff was. I thought the song was lovely and I appreciate the change in pace. This was a solid performance, but I'm worried. In a season full of greats, and this note goes to everyone, there's not going to be much space left for a safe performance. Although I liked this song, I don't think it matches the benchmark your fellow warriors are reaching.
1246 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
ALI CALDWELL // J4ckWilko
"No More Drama"

This is the perfect song for your voice. And dare I say it??? I think you outsang Mary J Blige. Your ending notes were SO SATISFYING, you really milked out the drama for this song. It was stunning, I loved it.
1246 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
LITTLE MIX // Rubes
Did not post
1246 days 13 hours ago
Weetmaster
Let's take a look at this week's point distribution...

TIER 1
1st :: 15 Points
2nd :: 13 Points
3rd ::12 Points
4th :: 11 Points

TIER 2
5th :: 10 Points
6th :: 9 Points
7th :: 7 Points
8th :: 5 Points

TIER 3
9th :: 4 Points
10th :: 3 Points
11th :: 2 Points
12th :: 1 Point

Everyone gets a point for submitting. Inactives get 0 points.

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!