This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle #7 Results

Topic » Battle #7 Results

1251 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster

Tonight we say so long and farewell to another one of you unlucky 13 warriors.

Every week, the tears fall harder and harder...

But not as hard as tonight, for I get to read all about your memories and I have a FEELING that you all will devastate me.

Comments tonight will be about how well your song connects to your memory.
1251 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
I'll start with #TeamMelusine
1251 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
"This is Us"

I wish you said more about your memory because this song was maybe the best song you've posted to date. I was tearing up more and more as the song went through. So tragically beautiful. It hit me right in the heartstrings. Terrific song choice.

#downloaded
1251 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
DEMI LOVATO // Delights
"Tell Me You Love Me"

I also wish you said more about your memory, it helps me understand the song choice and it also adds depth to this competition and makes it more personal. This is an experience both for me and for you all as players. So moving forward I need more of the "why this song" especially as most of the future challenges are more open for interpretation instead of clear cut. As for the song you chose, I loved the grit of it. It reminded me of the song "River" by Bishop Briggs. It was a good song for the challenge.
1251 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
JAMES ARTHUR // humanwebjet1
"Rewrite The Stars"

I still have yet to see "The Greatest Showman" so this is my first time listening to this song and I think I'll try to watch it this week... this submission convinced me. I love the message you had of wanting to be in a relationship but it may not be acceptable so if perhaps we can rewrite the stars we can be together. It's such a rich concept that says more than "this is my love story", because this story has an arc, it has pain, it goes on a journey. And I've been loving the journeys you've been taking me on.
1251 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
HALSEY // Jameslu
"Sorry"

The piano was so simple, and so was the melody, but this was because the lyrics was the star of this song. That "someone will love you" repetition hit so hard and her apology to her unknown love and really to herself was so heartbreaking. Thank you for sharing this side of you tonight.
1251 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
THE MILK CARTON KIDS // Moviemusicguy123
"Asheville Skies"

This track has a gloom laid over it. Reading your memory juxtaposed with this song painted a vivid picture for me. I am truly sorry for that experience you went through and I thank you for sharing this memory. I hope that this song provides you some form of comfort, for I find the power of music can help all wounds heal.
1251 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
ALI CALDWELL // J4ckWilko
"Tell Me Something Good"

At first I was confused by the song selection because it's normally used as an upbeat song for relationships but reading your memory I damn near balled my eyes out. I never considered "Tell Me Something Good" as a song of desperation for positive affirmation. I can never relate to what your mother felt in that moment, but I know we both agree that your survival meant the world to her, and you are the good thing in her life that has remained constant. Thank you for sharing your memory with us.
1251 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
LITTLE MIX // Rubes
"The Cure"

This is definitely a song for the outcasts. And I'm shocked you had that particular experience growing up because outside of this competition you seem so sociable but it goes to show to never make assumptions about anyone, because no one knows what anyone has endured to get to today. I'm glad you took the steps to find your love and appreciation and in the words of Whitney Houston I wish you joy and happiness.
1251 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
And now we move on to #TeamAtargatis
1251 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
WAA WEI // ilovetosing

Due to a power that was put in play, your voice has been STOLEN from this battle. I will not be listening to your track, I will not be making a comment, you will not earn any points for yourself or your team

BUT!

this will not affect your overall score in the competition and I will allow you to resubmit this song to a future category if you wish to reuse it.
1251 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
FALLING IN REVERSE // CarolinaSteele
"Broken"

I know the feeling all too well of having to suppress your emotions so your family can't hear you. But I imagine things were much worse for you than for me, and for that I share my sincerest apologies for those years of pain you've endured and offer you a big virtual hug. Your song today perfectly captured the feeling you expressed, and I'm glad it has helped you move on and begin the process to heal. We can't choose or past, but we can take steps for a better future. And in my eyes, your future is bright. Thank you for sharing this memory.
1251 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
JESSIE J // boozes
"Nobodies Perfect"

I like this message a lot of admitting your faults, owning it, and the promise to try again and be better. Although you weren't specific in your memory, I think you chose a smart song for this challenge.
1251 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
NAO // tbrown_47
"Orbit"

Oof. That feeling of trying to let go of someone but still gravitating to them is so hurtful. Relationships are a two way street but if one goes astray it's the other that has to do the hardwork. It's the unfair deal that's made when a relationship begins, someone will have their heart broken, and some people can't simply float away, they weren't ready to let go. Thank you for sharing this memory.
1251 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
JOJO // kaylee21
"Say Love"

You didn't write anything that connects the song to a memory. The song is lovely but I'm struggling to find something to comment on since you didn't do all the challenge requirements. The chorus is very fun though.
1251 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
SUNSET SONS // crazybone5000
Did not post at all

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!