This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle #4 Results

Topic » Battle #4 Results

1261 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster

Sorry for the wait yall, it's that time in the semester where things really HEAT up!

And ONE of you will really feel the flames when your team votes to burn your singer alive.

Tragic.

Comments tonight will consist of
(1) If I hate your song and why
(2) What your song smells like
1261 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
We begin with #TeamMelusine !
1261 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
"Change"

(1) I don't actually hate your song tonight because you FINALLY proved to me that you can spread the magic of your voice throughout the song and not just at the finale. I really liked it!!

(2) Your song smells like wet paint and lavender
1261 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
DEMI LOVATO // Delights
"Heart Attack"

(1) I LOVE that we agree this was the WORST of Demi's songs but not BAD enough to be considered TRASH. The "you make me BLOOOW" still sweeps up my wig hairs after all these years.

(2) Your song smells like the air that gets blown out of an overheated PS5.
1261 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
JAMES ARTHUR // humanwebjet1
"Naked"

(1) I've heard this song many times but never knew it was a James Arthur tune. I really like it but I agree with you about the receptiveness. But the climax of the "naked" was satisfying ;)

(2) Your song smells of cologne being applied to a wet body.
1261 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
TORI KELLY // tswiftlover13
"Mr. Music"

(1) I hate this song because you are so much better than this song. This song follows GENERIC pop tropes to make non-singers sound good, but you don't any of those and it holds you back.

(2) Your song smells like the club after "DJ Got Us Fallin In Love" by Usher plays
1261 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
HALSEY // Jameslu
"New Americana"

(1) I hate this song because the lyrics are real lazy and it is a real chore to listen to

(2) Your song smells like burning rubber and gasoline
1261 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
THE MILK CARTON KIDS // Moviemusicguy123
"Snake Eyes"

(1) I hate this song making me want to fall asleep but I actually liked the melody haha! And that little spanish guitar flair did that for me.

(2) Your song smells like cigarettes smoke and regret
1261 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
ALI CALDWELL // J4ckWilko
"Somebody Loves You Baby"

(1) SOMEBODY LOVES THIS SONG BABY! It was some classic of R&B and some elements of gospel music as well. I was living for it.

(2) Your song smells like a a theater that just played a Tyler Perry movie
1261 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
LITTLE MIX // Rubes
"Black Magic"

(1) I HATE how this song sampled the guitar riff from "Girls wanna have fun" and even that couldn't save this generic song.

(2) Your song smells like the credits of a Disney straight to sequel movie...
1261 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
Let's see how #TeamAtargatis did!
1261 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
WAA WEI // ilovetosing
"An alien is in love with me"

(1) I hated every second of this song. What was this omg. Felt like some kind of nightcore nightmare. But low key I was singing along by the end like it was some kind of theme song for a cartoon show.

(2) This song smells like a jazz club but you're already trippin on acid
1261 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
FALLING IN REVERSE // CarolinaSteele
"Alone"

(1) I hate the mix of rap elements with rock elements in this way. It's a hard combo to sell and when done right it can absolutely be a match in heaven, but this particular mixture didn't mesh well and I was left with a bad taste.

(2) Your song smells like the soot after the fire of a soundcloud rapper burns out
1261 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
INGRET KOSTENKO // Rollingderp
"Mr. Jeiler"

(1) I hate this youtube karaoke backing track you selected sing over. Reminds me of a burlesque show but instead of strippers it's bozo the clown. And the vocals had a weird filter or maybe the microphone wasnt working properly but it was super distracting.

(2) Your song smells like a crowded karaoke bar after "Mr Brightside" was sung 3 times in a row
1261 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
KYLIE MINOGUE // Dylanglover1
"Cruise Control"

(1) I hate this song because it felt v much like a generic pop song from the early 2000s. I mean there's a Sean Paul feature! It was very MEH for me.

(2) Your song smells like it wanted to be Baby Boy by Beyonce
1261 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
JESSIE J // boozes
"Burnin Up"

(1) Ok, sue me, I loved this song and used it in my workout playlist when it was in its prime. It does nothing for Jessie's voice, but it did wonders for my gluteus maximus.

(2) Your song smells like my gym at 5am and all the senior citizens doing pilates next door. Love them they were very funny nice.

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!