This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle #2 Results

Topic » Battle #2 Results

1268 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster

I'm still at work but will post comments and results before I go to sleep.

Tonight comments will be posted live and will consist of a success and whether or not you've improved from the last submission. Also, because I am ranking everyone, you may have done better than your last submission, but find yourself in a lower ranking.

A low ranking does not mean your song is bad. It means other contestants were able bring more for what the challenge calls for. You'll all have your time in the top tier as long as you continue survive.

Hang on to your snickers.
1268 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
Tonight we shall begin with #TeamAtargatis
1268 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
WAA WEI // ilovetosing
"香格里拉(Shangri-La)"

Success: That accordion is divine. It complemented your vocals so well and drifted me to a relaxing journey. Terrific Terrific Terrific

Progress Report: You're on a steady path and have performed just as well as last week.
1268 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
INGRET KOSTENKO // Rollingderp
"Save My Planet"

Success: The first lyric "splash" really punched hard. And the synths were so ominous yet enticing. The high notes were heavenly as well.

Progress Report: You keep delivering and tonight is no different ;)
1268 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
FALLING IN REVERSE // CarolinaSteele
"Raised by Wolves"

Success: In movie score music there this effect many use where it's intense drums and synths followed by a muted bass building up to the next verse, and you used that same effect. It's heart palpitating in the best way possible. You did that!

Progress Report: I'm glad you hired a new director! I didn't give you a challenge but just know you're on a good path and continue to impress me with each submission.
1268 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
KYLIE MINOGUE // Dylanglover1
"Locomotion"

Success: I had no idea Kylie Minogue sang this banger. My mother had a kids version of this song for her daycare and I always thought it was a made up kids song. My surprise that we had an 80s masterpiece of the song. How fun!

Progress Report: This song perfectly matched the theme of the episode. A+
1268 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
JESSIE J // boozes
"Price Tag"

Success: There's a youtube comment that says, "9 years later, if you're watching this you're a legend..." and I absolutely agree because this song still has that nice groove to it. It never expired!

Progress Report: I liked the switch up in song style and choices. You didn't rely on that gorgeous powerhouse of a voice and instead let the magic of the song carry the message through.
1268 days 15 hours ago
Weetmaster
NAO // tbrown_47
"Bad Blood"

Success: I'm heavy breathing. You had my undivided attention the entire song. That guitar synth?! The soulful vocals?? The background singers! This was *chef's kiss* what I needed tonight.

Progress Report: A+, yes to this performance.
1268 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
CAITLYN VANBECK // nhl8765554321
"Shoutout to my Ex"

Success: You are the first person to use a facebook link in the history of the show and possibly the history of all music games. And to sing a song that's actually one of your competitors is an absolute SERVE. You're taking risks and I like that about you.

Progress Report: The notes sounded lovely, but using facebook can sometimes lower the quality of the sound, and that was evident tonight. I don't think this particular video did your voice or this song justice but what I could hear clearly was stunning. This was about the same as your last submission in terms of song quality.
1268 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
JOJO // kaylee21
"Too Little Too Late"

Success: YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's it. wrap it up boys!

Progress Report: You know when a buff person slams a hammer on a high striker and the bell goes up and rings? That's what you did tonight. I want that moment at 3:00 to be my ringtone.
1268 days 14 hours ago
ilovetosing
Still waiting for the final result.
1268 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
MARGHERITA VICARIO // Talian
"Per Un Bacio"

Success: The chorus was so fun and catchy. I love those minor notes she belts out. I bet this song is so fun to sing too for the same reasons.

Progress Report: I don't think this song overall was as strong as your last submission, I still like it, but I was WOW'd last week. This time around, I think the elements I loved about you and your sound just weren't present tonight.
1268 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
ilovetosing
Still waiting for the final result.

Me too queen, me too
1268 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
SUNSET SONS // crazybone5000
"Remember"

Success: Your lyrics were so beautiful this week and truly shined in the forefront of the song.

Progress Report: This was an improvement from last week, keep going at this momentum and you'll be in the top tier before you know it
1268 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
Onward to #TeamMelusine
1268 days 14 hours ago
Weetmaster
ALISAN PORTER // Midiaw
"Desperado"

Success: Your control of those money notes are perfection. No one else does it like you.

Progress Report: You followed the same pattern of singing at one place for the majority of the song and then in the final act you go off on your runs like fireworks. It's fantastic to hear, but I'm afraid it did not satisfy the challenge I gave you.

open group

The Music Wars: Secret 8gents !

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!