This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The War Room

Topic » The War Room

4651 days ago
soiyer
Jordank
4650 days 23 hours ago
Sheena
I'll go with what everyone else said
jordank
4650 days 18 hours ago
Caliboy
Jordonk
4650 days 16 hours ago
Ireks
Jordonk
4650 days 13 hours ago
Jigger
Matte, you got my vote:)
4650 days 9 hours ago
AjayTwist
That's a majority for Jordonk. Jordonk, please post the name of the person from D-Day you want to face.
4650 days 2 hours ago
Jordonk
Sheena
4648 days 3 hours ago
Jordonk
Jigger
4647 days 12 hours ago
Jigger
You can't change it, it's Sheena, I won't go there:)
4647 days 9 hours ago
AjayTwist
Jigger, Sheena has immunity, and it's Jordonk's choice.
4644 days 5 hours ago
Jigger
Oh no, We are both online now, but Ajay isn':(
4642 days 1 hour ago
Jordonk
4641 days 6 hours ago
michael222
Ajay please dont punish me for posting here but nothing has happend in a whole WEEK could you atleast cofirm that the game is canceled or get the 2 pepole from no mans land and plan a time and if they dont come at that time they lose (and if both of them dont show up they both lose) or you could create a poll
if you dont respond within about 5 days im going to assune the game is canceled and quit I really do hope this game continues
4640 days 23 hours ago
AjayTwist
The game is not canceled. I've spent the last week trying to set up a time for the elimination round and it hasn't happened. If you are all still willing to play, I'm still willing to host, things just haven't been happening because of real life issues.

open group

The War Room: Season Alpha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!