This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The War Room

Topic » The War Room

4667 days 17 hours ago
Jigger
He would win everytime easily...
4667 days 17 hours ago
WyoChuck
thats not necessarily true Jigger, he was made team captain by being creative, not proving himself in challenges....Don't get me wrong though soiyer, you've done quite well so far
4667 days 16 hours ago
dylanjay
Otaq.. sorry
4667 days 16 hours ago
soiyer
Ok, I understand that I would most likely win if I was put up, but we also need to see how strong Otaq is. We just proved in the last challenge that we work well as a team, which I was happy to see. We need to see Otaq's ability to preform in challenges.
4667 days 16 hours ago
WyoChuck
I would change my vote but I hate to see anything be unanimous.... Still sticking with Jigger
4667 days 16 hours ago
AjayTwist
And that's six votes, which is a majority. Otaq, I'm sorry but you're going in. Choose the person from D-Day you want to face.
4667 days 14 hours ago
Jordonk
i will go in and prove myself if he wants to pick me
4667 days 12 hours ago
Otaq
id like to face horrorite ;)
4667 days 12 hours ago
AjayTwist
And the decision has been made. The elimination round will happen when both are online.
4667 days 12 hours ago
Otaq
good because it shouldn't happen when we are not.
4667 days 12 hours ago
AjayTwist
Durrrr. :)
4667 days 12 hours ago
Otaq
well a lot of groups dont do that so ya lol
4667 days 1 hour ago
Otaq
I did it bravo Team i survived :D
4666 days 22 hours ago
Ireks
good job :)
4666 days 15 hours ago
AjayTwist
SESSION 3

For members of D-Day only. Members of Bravo Unit will be deducted 5 points if they post here.

open group

The War Room: Season Alpha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!