This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Diary Room

Topic » Diary Room

4714 days 21 hours ago
mikey23
hoping no1 is offended or hurt by my decision
4714 days 19 hours ago
brittyxx
Shit is starting to get real in this house now. The rumors are swarming and I'm starting to have trust issues...you know who you are. Or at least you should. =D
4714 days 19 hours ago
DieHardHero94
Something strange is going on.....
4714 days 18 hours ago
brittyxx
I want HOH so friggin' bad. But then again I kinda don't. You know? I'm starting to think people don't understand me in this place. At least a couple anyways...
4714 days 18 hours ago
SweetHeartx3
an offbeat won veto. hah. kinda funny seeing his hair red. i would die if my hair was red. :P
4714 days 18 hours ago
brittyxx
i had my hair red before so it would be no biggie to me..
4714 days 18 hours ago
SweetHeartx3
So next week someone get a special power. wow just wow. honestly i hope its me. D;
4714 days 18 hours ago
DieHardHero94
Wow mystery power. This thing is definitely gonna shack things up
4714 days 18 hours ago
brittyxx
please be me *does a special mystery power dance for cam*
4714 days 18 hours ago
GiantsFan95
I wonder who is going to get this 'mystery' power that DPimp speaks of. Whoever gets it, that will mean that they are a huge target because they got a power and that power is only given to someone who is thought to be really strong in this competition. So whoever it is better not slip! Otherwise, they will get the boot......and fast!
4714 days 18 hours ago
brittyxx
So Tengaged votes for this mystery power....I don't think I am getting it, but whomever gets it better watch out. eek now i kinda hope i dont get it. big target! but it could be such an advantage. Geesh. =/
4714 days 18 hours ago
GiantsFan95
Just realized: How is it going to be a mystery if we can all see the results of a poll??? DPimp, you might need to figure that out! Lol.
4714 days 17 hours ago
DieHardHero94
Wow first Luna goes, now a mystery power revealed! Best group game ever
4714 days 17 hours ago
mikey23
well this mystery power is interestin...idk if i want it tho it could b somethin bad
4714 days 17 hours ago
brittyxx
This HOH challenge..well...the results should be interesting.

open group

Big Brother 1: Expect The Unexpected

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!